I want to buy ARK but feel like its an elaborate shill pump shill hype shill rumor shill dump

I want to buy ARK but feel like its an elaborate shill pump shill hype shill rumor shill dump........

lol how can you think that lmao. Dyor my friend... One of the most legit coins out there.

Yeah good luck with your feelings. In and out of ark 3 or 4 times and have 5x my money thanks to it. Tbh it goes on decent runs now and again and has been overdue for a month now. Btc is struggling to break resistance and ARK is ripe for some fresh money to plough into it. Dilly dally or board the ark, up to you, try not to drown in the coming flood.

explain what makes a legit coin? what do you think it will do over 2018?

Like above mentioned, a legit coin that is heavily undervalued, DYOR.

>being this new

Wanted to buy at 3.80 but too busy with my dick in hand now it's at $4.30. Should I wait for a small pullback or just buy in and ride it to $10?

if ARK hits 100$ ill put a pencil up my asshole

Jump on the chart on the whole year.
Ark is NOT a pump and dump
Anyone saying it is the deluded one

ill buy in but I'm prepared to loose how long until 100$ ARK

I really started noticing Ark when the whole market took a hit and Ark bounced back way stronger than a lot of other coins.

Btc struggling to break resistance...

Btc struggling to break

Btc struggling

Struggling

It's been less than 48 hours you nut.

Ark uses a DPoS model for blockchain management (you vote for delegates, they manage the blockchain). Voting costs Ark and gains you Ark when the delegates pay out.The net result of this system is the vast majority of the coins (60% of them) are NOT on the exchanges being speculated on, but are being used for the DPoS. So this is one of the least likely coin to pump and dump since it has outside utility (generating more ARK by staking).

when ARK is carried by normiebase and or 100$ ill shove a tech deck in my ass

Why are people saying ark is so strong when it was literally 120k sats before, and now it cant even break 40k

that Spanish to me ill go kms rn

LINK will make you n*gga rich, ARK will make you old money rich

That's why I own a healthy share of both.

(Though my real nigga is Vertcoin)

Me too I'm double deluded

why do i keep seeing tech decks every where today, havnt even heard than name in 10 years now today heard about it in three different places

This keeps getting repeated. Such bullshit.
It takes 8 seconds to get ARK onto an exchange. Or at least not much longer than that.

Furthermore what coins are there that have more than 60% of them on exchanges?

I have link in binace that I cant get into, and I literality don't give a fuck because its worthless

have you looked in the past couple of days?

>registered as an SCIC in France, the first crypto to do so
>New USD trading pair on rex
>delivering on all the promises they've given, including the recent smart bridge to BTC

> p&d shitcoin

In a year I'll be laughing hysterically at (you)

Still fucking garbage hovering around 30-40k like it has been since it dropped like a rock a few weeks ago

I remember when that faggot in those memes told me 3$ link fast as I could blink. bought in and that shit went to the floor and hasn't done shit forever

>New USD trading pair on rex
source

If you keep in in your wallet, and vote for a delegate, they make about 400 ARK per day and share a portion of it with you. As of right now, 60% of all ark is doing this and not being traded, eventually if more ARK does this supply on exchanges (currently ~40% I believe) will dry up allowing one of two things. Whales on exchanges can manipulate prices and keep it from rising, or if demand is high enough, ARK will go parabolic and see tripple and possibly even quadruple digits

how do I vote motherfucker, vote or die. sounds like some bullshit to get a normie to go balls deep my nigga, sounds Spanish; ill watch and see. maybe ill regret it.

vote me; I can do 400 ARK free a day... yepppp

It's big, but more for bittrex as they are adding USD pairs for some alts..you can find the source from the team in slack.

I believe it will do a pull back. I'm sitting at 8.5k ARK and want to reach 10k, so I'm counting on it.

>caring about price in USD
satoshi is the only unit you should be measuring shitcoins in