How do I ask my friends to let me play DnD with them?

I get the feeling that they don't want me playing with them for whatever reason and I don't know why. They invite me to hang out and stuff, just not to play tabletops.

It's something I've wanted to do since forever but I had no friends through high school so I never got a chance.

It's not even like I'm just a totally autistic person or something. They even invite the group punching bag over but not me. It's not even that they don't like me as a person because I get invited to other stuff, just not tabletops.

I've hinted that I'm interested a couple of times but it usually gets blown off. I really don't know what I supposedly did wrong; it might just be that the one time I played I was kind of shit because I was unfamiliar with it? I really don't know.

Please help.

I want to know too. This is not my world but i want to be a part of it.

Unfortunately the best thing you guys can do is just rip the bandaid and just ask them to join. If they are good friends of yours they should at least give you a shot.

Mine arent, they would he strange people in a store. I would not ask people lookkng at rugby balls if i can play with them, how can i ask the same of these guys?

The thing is I'm afraid to hear they have some reason for it. I think one of them even hinted as much, that I hadn't been invited. One time I even said I would be interested in joining but I was basically given the run-around.

I really don't know what it is though because they seem to respect me in general.

>Hey guys, can I join you?

They're your friends, not monsters. You'll be fine

Either just ask. Or, going by how you're acting, just ask to suck their cocks already.

Just ask them you pussy ass faggot. You'd rather be a little passive aggressive hint hint nudge nudge bitch who's always doubting himself and never gets anything done?

If your friends truly are as you say they are then they should give you an actual reason as to why they don't invite you despite your repeated hints. Say it loud and clear "Hey guys, I wanna play. Can I join?" and go on from there.

Nothing gets solved by worrying on the side. And if they say no then say "Fuck you, if you won't let me play I'll make my own group and it'll be 100 times better than yours." and then you fucking make it.

My group has friends we hang but don't invite to games, all of them are because we think RPGs are a little niche and don't think people are interested unless they display interest.

Ask user, just ask, worst you get is a no, then you still have a friendship relationship, nothing lost, this is like a free lottery ticket with fairly good odds.

*Hang with,
we're an RPG group, not a lynch mob

Just asking isn't very impolite. Imagine you were playing tabletop and a stranger started asking you about it generally showing interest. If you are a decent human being you could either introduce them to the DM or tell them where to look for games who want players.

Well if you straight up ask them, at the very least you will know if they are not letting you join or not. And it would be better to know that sooner rather than later.

Are you a timid anime girl and/or otome game protagonist?

Ask them. Yes it's going to hurt to see the reason. But it's better than stewing in bile like you're doing

Also, how exactly were you ashit in your first time?

Ask one of them, while sucking upon their genitals or fucking them in the ass to Assert your dominance.

Just do it!

Man up and go to ask them: if they are good friends, they won't let you stew in uncertainty and they will most certainly help you grow as a person.

How large is their gaming group?
There is a logistic difficulty in running more than 4 people and maybe they are simply wary to add someone inexperienced.
You should try to show a more direct interest instead of wasting time better used playing è.è9

Also, if you start to study the system and partecipate at their chit chat about their game they'll see you are interested and prepared - explaining everything to a new player can be a chore, and if you show you are already prepared it could go over a wall.

Some people enjoy doing different things with different people. Accept other people's boundaries and don't be a bitch about it. If you want to play in a game so bad then use Gamefinder.

> Hey guys what are you doing tonight?
> Hey guys, got any plans on (time when they play DnD)

Opens the conversation in a way they bring up the session, from there you can nake it the subject and ask to join and, if they say no, ask why.

You have a terrible personality, and that's not a good fit for a social game like D&D.

>I'll make my own group, with blackjack and hookers!

Have you tried CYOA

Tell me Op how do you have fun?

>They're your friends, not monsters
What if they are both?

maybe cause ur a beta cuck

Be less of a socially retarded weeaboo