Alright anons. I need some advice:

Alright anons. I need some advice:

I recently sold off the remainder of my LINK for some nice gains. But I know this run isn’t gonna last.
I was thinking about just consolidating into BTC for this push to 12k by selling off NEO and POWR and then diversifying into alts but that would be
>buying high

Also selling off POWR and NEO would be kind of contradictory if I sell them now only to rebuy them higher—if I were to rebuy.

So what should I do Veeky Forums? Just HODL?

>sold LINK
>still holding POWR
>$3k portfolio spread over 8 coins

Thanks. How about some actual advice?
Are you saying I’m too diversified? That’s what I’m asking. Should I sell POWR and NEO so i can be more consolidated?

Your portfolio is absolute trash. Why would you even hold ETH or BTC if all you have is lunch money? You need to go for 30x moons to get anywhere. Selling LINK was a mistake. You better hope it's going to dip again, else prepare pink wojaks once it reaches $1.

Consolidating is probably a good idea. VTC and LTC primed for the moon EOY.

I feel like that advice is bullshit. I see blockfolio threads and most people have 2-10k and are split in btc ETH and alts.

However what you say makes sense. Should I just dump the normie coins and go 50/50 in some moon missions? DRGN has been on my watch list for a little.

Yes, but don't get DRGN

>I feel like that advice is bullshit.
Hey, at least it's free.
>Should I just dump the normie coins and go 50/50 in some moon missions?
>pick 3 small to mid cap coins that you think will moon
>wait
>???
>retire

80% into ETH or LTC
20% into one risky alt.

My suggestion is to liquidate Power, Neo, and Qsp. Take that money and put into Iota itself (gone up close to 40% today and outlook in 2018 is absolutely nuts.) Portfolio is too diversified for the little amount of money put in (as the other guy said...lunch money)
keep dumping in money to those few you hold till MIN over 5k-7k then look to acquire a new ICO or keep going to the moon.
Best of luck, I'll be waiting on the moon my nigger

In theory that’s a great idea however not every coin is a moon mission.
You wanna shill me some?

>selling LINK right when the trend reverses

Poor choice. With that amount you do want to chase moons so LINK is a good bet at the moment. If you don't like that, I'd consider leaving things in BTC to hopefully grow a bit more and then go heavily into ICX when it's released in a couple of weeks or so.

>gone up 40% today
Isn’t that the definition of buying high? I’m liking the idea of consolidating into one coin and adding but is IOTA the one?

>You wanna shill me some?
No. I'll merely tell you that I hold ARK, LINK and REQ for the long term. It's up to you to dyor and delude yourself.

you sold your LINK?

HAHAHAHA

The advice is bullshit OP. All these moon mission fags are one side of a wojak/feelsgoodman coin.

Your portfolio is healthy. VTC comfy as fuck right now, LTC is going to keep gaining traction, as well. You may consider reallocating one of your top 10s, though, to something a little riskier, maybe putting more into POWR or buying back into LINK. ARK would be worth looking into, as well. Same with ARDR, or something riskier like SUB or RCN

ofc you don't buy IOTA now

Yes, hence why you wait for the dips
Not like you can buy this second, liquidate the others high then convert over, no need to instant buy but its a logical investment

fucking hell why are blockfolio screenshots always so fuckign big

Nice poast.

user, about $750-1000 in BTC and go all in on one other coin. Don’t worry about USD value in blockfolio, you should be trading against BTC. Before I hit 1 BTC (started at .005) I would do this and every time I made 20% profits or more I’d take those gains and put them into my BTC stack. Do this until you have $5k to go all in on something. With 5k you’ll start see your gains increase exponentially. Once you have 20-25k you can really start movin.

>Don’t worry about USD value in blockfolio
Stopped reading there.

Autists living in their crypto-anarchist dreamworld, Veeky Forums is full of them.

Funny thing is that right afterwards the brainlet goes
>Do this until you have $5k

Thanks. That’s all I needed. I wasn’t going to buy without researching.

It seems like this is the general advice and it sounds good. I’ll add to my VTC and LTC stack steadily.

This idea is really appealing, but the risk is way higher delving into smaller projects. Is there any up coming projects that you suggest I look into?

what coin should we go into user

Vtc hits bitfinex Jan 2018. Should cause jump in price.