/our coin/

Selling ultra rare monero kitty
1000 ETH

100 XMR sound fair to you?

Red Shillls coin only. Your minds are being raped daily with this pumping of air. You know air is free right? You don't need to pay for it.

user crypto = military intelligence

Keep falling back on your plan x though. It's cute.

>king

military intelligence here

wrong

There was never anything user about it. Posting clamps face isn't going to change that.

questions!

i heard monero has no hard limit yet, is there plans to change this and what is the current inflation rate?

i also heard monero has larger tx sizes then btc by a large margin due to the anonymous nature. is there any plans to fix this?

soon

maybe not, but it wasn't us

>no hard limit
This is correct and NO it will not be changed. Monero is anonymous money not some digital gold. Get BTC if you want. Also the inflation is linear not exponential. Its not such a big deal as people make it out to be.

>large tx sizes
Correct, is being worked on by researches funded by community. Sadly while they perform great work. It takes forever for them to get anything dine since they wrote papers, implement and then test it a shitton of times causing a bunch of delays.

whats the current linear progression rate of new monero being introduced? have the developers stated that changing the progression is possible or is the current rate not ever going to change?

Just joined the club, can someone help me out with this?

Serious question, should I exchange all my BTC to ETH?

what does Veeky Forums like more, link or monero?

clearly XMR

just click the No box next to it

you dont need to put anything in
click the check box that leaves it blank

you /m/ooneros shilling hard.
keep it up ;^)

monero investors have no morals. prove me wrong.

fyi guys

there are no universalistic moral codes with humans.
Prove me I'm right.

go to reddit monero and prove yourself wrong

>started mining the other day for shits and giggles mostly Bytecoin
>don't have a mining rig
Can I mine XMR remotely effectively with a GTX 750 1GB and a Pentium G3258? Using MinerGate.

nice!