My players want to play a Halo AU setting were the UNSC found the Primarchs from 40k

My players want to play a Halo AU setting were the UNSC found the Primarchs from 40k...

Can you Anons help me out? Cause I am lost as fuck. Where do I even start to plan this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HaloMythic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe a hyper space jump failure ended up with them with extra cargo?

Could work 20 random ships suddenly find unregistered infants on board.

Who are the other two?

How would the Primarchs even change things. They may be supersoldiers but could 20 of the really help that much? They don't have their legions remember...

There were 20 of them right? The other 2 were removed from history by the Big E's order for reasons not stated.

You don't. ONI would swoop in and dissect the fuckers before anything of particular note happened. Well, maybe one thing of note to attract ONI's attention. Also, have you heard of Halo Mythic?

Mythic? No I haven't. can you spare a link?

Also Good point about ONI...

Actually can't because I'm at work, but I can get I can get on Discord and get one of the other guys to find this thread. Standby.

Remember that the Halo series is all about how one supersoldier saved humanity, so twenty should have some impact.

Master Chief basically won them the Human-Covenant war almost solo

Any single one of the primarchs at their prime would stomp him without thinking about it.

Thanks.

But would they get the chance? How would ONI and UNSC leaders react to finding them?

Depending when they were found, their genetic template may have been used to create the Haloverse equivalent of space marines.

Why use orphans and have a bunch of failed attempts when you have these ultra fast aging incredible super soldiers already preprogrammed for you?

They would probably try to use them, not thinking them to be any threat, until they all grew up, began to realise that they were superior and went about conquering humanity and uniting them under their own banner.

If this all happened pre covenant first contact the covenant would wish they never fucking found humanity.

>began to realise that they were superior and went about conquering humanity and uniting them under their own banner.
inb4 nature vs. nurture debate. Indoctrination is a fairly big thing in the UNSC, despite the appalling failures it has for the sake of stupid plots.

They may have eventually risen to overall leadership on the basis of merit, as opposed to an overthrow

Because they are all strategic geniuses as well as perfect warriors etc

>Bonus points if they are the only ones that think they aren't related.

"Commander Russ, do you ever think you might be related to Admiral Magnus? You are both 10 feet tall... What about Chancellor Johnson? You can both lift cars with one hand..."

>Cut to scene of military advisor tumbling out of airlock in to the void of space

That doesn't mean too much to me honestly. I'm sure most of us can think of a time when we knew someone who should have advanced but never did, despite promotions being nominally merit based.

Yeah but its fairly hard to overlook those 18-20 100 foot tall dudes who will inevitably be multiple times decorated war heroes who have shown an obvious panache for command, and will have clearly been under ONI observation because of how weird they are.

10 foot tall even*

Yeah but how many ten year olds do you think pop up that are 8 feet tall and able to out perform your greatest combat veterans, out maneuver your best and brightest generals and out politic/govern your highest authorities?

Each one was capable of taking over their world by age 15.

>observation
Nah. ONI would have straight dissected them like they do anything superior in hopes they can glean useful info from their corpses. Which they probably would. It would just be an easier path to the SPARTAN project, probably with better results.

Angron wasn't
He got injured and had some sort of implant put in his head that fucked him up

>Tfw Angron remains a private the whole time and is used more like a human-esque armour regiment for smashing through enemy fortification before sending in ground soldiers.

>Imply he wasn't found by hippies and raised a pacifist. Famous rugby player though.

aren't some of them Psykers? how would you handle that? There is no warp in Halo.

>TFW the covenant invade
>ONI high command ratifies the use of the Angron torpedo
>They stuff Angron in to a missile and fire him in to High charity as they near earth high orbit
>He proceeds to kill every single prophet, cleaving effortlessly through any and all resistance until eventually the sangheili and grunts worship him as a war god.

Simple. No psyker abilities. Or at least greatly weakened.

and will have clearly been under ONI isolation/quarantine/whathaveyou because of how weird they are.
FTFY

I guess it just wouldn't work
Or their psychic powers would work like the floods telepathic powers do

Why quarantine or dissect them when you got them as babies and are free to indoctrinate them however you see fit?

I can understand dissecting a few, maybe thats a good way to explain what happened to the 2 lost ones in this universe, but they would realise the tactical advantage of keeping most I believe.

This is the hard part of porting characters to different settings, how much is inherent to the character and how much is because of the nature of the setting? I mean, I could easily see one of the primarchs becoming an (even more) socially awkward super buff nerd because they didn't have to deal with the grimdark fight and/or die of 40k.

Because nobody really knows where they came from, because they're outperforming normal humans and spartans by ridiculous margins, so you can say they are an ONI project to secure more funding, lots of reasons.

The humans in the haloverse aren't as cautious as you are giving them credit for here

>Some smug ONI pencil pusher claims he made them, just to piss Halsey off.

Have them only quarantine and dissect two of them.

Bam, now you have a reason to exclude the missing two.

If the others ever find out, or find out they're all brothers there'll be hell to pay.

"Hey Halsey I wrote out the recipe for you to make more of them if you want."

Halsey uncrinkles the crumpled up post-it note that First Private Finkman handed to her.

>Sugar
>Spice
>Everything Nice
>Chemical X (lots)

Your making a pretty sweeping statement about the primary being defenseless. Remember, both Lion and Konrad crash landed and were never adopted. Caliban was a death world filled with warp monsters and Nostramos was basically a prison planet, a fact he discovered after having to dig himself out of miles of concrete. Not to mention Angron serving as a child gladiator, and you have to realize they aren't all that defenceless

I literally said exactly that in the post you fucking linked

>randomly mashing universes together

please don't

>Getting butthurt over people having fun that you don't need to concern yourself over

please don't

I respect your point, but I said nothing about them being defenseless, nor implied anything. Also, is that stuff a product of their environments or inherent to who they are?

>3 random Primarchs were found the the Innies first.

they'd wipe the planet if they had to. Literally every crazy tech ONI ever comes across they dismantle entirely. Even the copies. This not only ensures they know EVERYTHING about it but also that no one else can have it. They'd probably recognize them as unique almost instantly, shut down whatever planet they're on, and gas the place. They literally don't care about the casualties as they can just blame them on rebels and blackout the rest. They'd have their bodies one way or another trust me. They've done worse for less.

Got you covered, m8.

reddit.com/r/HaloMythic/

Blessing of the Emperor of Man be upon you, noble user.

The Emperor provides, good friend

>PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN IN A WAY I DISAPPROVE OF!

Oh shit its back. Hell yeah

bump