True Scale Thread

>True Scale Thread

Cant find all that many of these on the web, hopefully someone will contribute some OC.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These look fantastic.
What are they; FW? Conversions?

Marines in 40k already to scale. Guardsmen and the rest of the xenos are too big.

Scale in 40K is honestly all over the place, so it's not as "easy" as "guardsmen and everything else too big"

Everyone has too big heads, every single vehicle is too small, SM have too puny legs, the lest is endless.

When "true" scale marines are each as big as Rhinos, there's a problem.

>filename: truescaleterminator.jpg

Might as well post up a few here from old projects.

Right last one. That should do you for a bit user.

Well they could make the vehicles to proper scale if they weren't trying to make you cram a shit ton of them on the table.

It's funny, the world eaters look the most futuristic and practical among the pre heresy sm legions, but their easily the most barbaric.

I've been trying to true-scale...but I can never get the torso right. I've looked at some tutorials but it never seems to look right for me.

Maybe I lack talent.

I remember seeing some images of work in progress or tutorials for true scale marines years ago. I don't suppose anyone has an image tutorial to post?

God I wish true scale was easy to do with conversion kits. Marines are tall as shit and seeing them just barely a cm over my friends IG breaks my immersion in the setting.

To be fair, a normal game of 40k was once like 1000 points, A couple of vehicles on the entire table was not unheard of, and the vehicles were tiny anyway.

Well we already have a problem. SM vehicles are so small that you can't fit a space marine through the hatch. They are in fact so tiny that a Rhino, as an example, can't fit ten marines even if you pretend it doesn't need room for an engine, or drivers. The actual transport compartment can hold four space marines. If they're not standing up.

>heroic proportions
>breaks my immersion

Emotional hypochondriac detected.

Citadel has NEVER made any scale models, Snowflake. Seek help.

As someone who has had the misfortune of riding in an M113, I can independently confirm that it is in fact possible to fit at least six or seven Space Marines into a Rhino, even accounting for the engine. It's just a matter of articulation.

>tfw will never own a truescale Sisters of Battle army with at least vaguely realistic faces
Why live?

>Citadel has NEVER made any scale models
How is this related in any way to what he said?

user just wants believable proportions in his minis, you could cut the man some slack, you flaming faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA

>not making your own plastic sisters out of 3rd party plastics with quality 3rd party heads and spare 40k bolters