Muh BTC is outdated and will be replaced by ETH

>muh BTC is outdated and will be replaced by ETH

I lost 20% of my money in the past week hodling this because you retards convinced me that ETH is superior

WHY WON'T THIS PIECE OF SHIT GO UP

Bitcoin ruins everything, But eth will eventualy recover. Your a bag holder now, but their could be no better coin to be stuck with at least.

If this shit huffs and puffs it may squeeze out 10% by mid next year. Why hold this shitcoin?

>stupid nigger thinks new technology will blow up literally overnight and is so impatient that when it doesn't it means it's trash

Henry Ford didn't close his business when cars didn't catch on overnight either.

Just fucking hold for a few years. This stuff takes time

ETH is still up a lot more since the start of the year. right now the normies are all flooding into bitcoin. over time I am confident ETH will outperform once more people realize what it is.

Same here OP. Tired of this altcoin meme. Going all in to the king, BTC.

No you gained money you dumb newfag, ye you lost some sat big fuckign deal

tired of all these newfag normie bitcoiners here who jerk of to their sat

It would've been better to just hodl BTC until normies start noticing ETH because no normie gives a fuck about ETH and probably don't even know it exists.

you have to hodl ETH on the long run you retard.

transfers are near instantaneous costing a fraction of a penny, plus smart contracts of extremely utilitarian and allow blockchain to be applied to many real-world applications

The smart money hasn’t even started rolling in to ETH yet... once it does, the dumb money will follow. This will all have happened by this time next year.

Ethereum and Bitcoin will net the most returns and are a once in a lifetime opportunity.

ETH will hit 10k usd and BTC will hit 100k usd someday. I realized this after I took acid desu.

Hmm... where have I heard this before?

Youre never ever going to time it perfectly. Your job is not to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, your job is to make money.

OK, let's say I agree with you and you missed the btc run. Wouldn't it make sense to get into eth right now because, like you just said, the normies haven't noticed it yet and when they finally do, eth will go on a massive bull run?

Thats what I'm thinking and it's why eth is 60% of my portfolio and btc is only about 20%

It mooned 45% and you bought few days later, impatient faggot.
It is superior tech-wise. It is calculated risk-taking. To chase astronomic gains, sell your bags and trade shitcoins.

Nobody is falling for your bullshit.
Within the last week Eth started around $460, went up to just over $500 then dropped to just over $400 and is now around $480.
How did you not make any money? I did

>$ value

Dumb faggot.

>comparing an exit strat to an actual crypto

>How did you not make any money?
>money
>$ value

bUt MuH bE tEe CeEeEe

I wonder if the artist feels bad for being a huge faggot.

you're basicly asking why 1kg of steel will never be worth more than 1kg of gold

OP never uses the word value
I never use the word value
Suddenly this faggot appears

This

I used to make trades with btc but every fucking time I moved it around I would get raped by the insane fees and slow transactions.

I finally moved to trading exclusively with eth and my life has improved exponentially. I can't believe people still trade with btc, it's trash outside of cold storage.

ytd is eth has outperformed btc, kys

It is superior for sending money. But BTC is superior for holding.

>in the past week
WOW! you held a coin for a whole week! strong hands and realistic expectations you have there user.

20% in the past week alone. The problem is the BTC value of ETH has been dropping for months.

This is not a problem. I'll take organic steady growth over fake tether ponzi value any day. The problem is that when BTC drops, ETH does too. There's no fundamental reason why that should be the case, but markets gonna irrational.

This. This market is full of prettens wanting to get rich by 2018. Just hold and shut the fuck up already

Virtually no one dislikes eth. Just stick with it. There's an actual reason it's up more than btc in the last year

Because you didn’t get LTC