A ditzy cupid angel wants the party to do her job for the day and gives them the equipment to do so

>a ditzy cupid angel wants the party to do her job for the day and gives them the equipment to do so

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will she agree to giving us a quiver of her magic arrows as reward?
Do the arrows work on her?

>The Ranger gets far too into it, runs out of magical love arrows, starts using his own, and gets the Angel suspended for how her own negligence lead to several deaths and many more serious woundings. She falls from grace out of rage, and becomes an enemy of the party.

Nat 20 hits, rolling effect: Critical failure, you have invented furries in your setting.

Knowing this I do the responsible thing and don't spread love for my term

The ranger shall take the responsibility upon herself.
First order of business - shoot Oracle, shoot Druid
Next up - shoot Oracle again, shoot Druid again
Just. Fuck. Already!

We ignore it, because half the party isn't hapy if we're not immediately killing things, or doing actions that will eventually lead to us killing things.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

I roll for intimidate to make her leave us alone, I hate angels.

>tfw servant of the war god
>as in, the quickest description of this god is "Khorne, but Neutral instead of Evil."
>literally cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it flows
>and now I'm being expected to induce love, which brings peace

Trojan War, user.

That was jealousy.

Help people get together, so they can have children.

Overpopulation can help create a war later! Not to mention you have more people doing the bleeding and bloodletting.

It's all about the longterm, man. Otherwise, you'll just kill everyone and then there will be no more wars.

My neutral evil wizard uses the magic arrows to capture monsters then attempt to breed them with each other to create various hybrids to keep in his menagerie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
>Ishtar is the Mesopotamian East Semitic (Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian) goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex.[1] She is the counterpart to the earlier attested Sumerian Inanna, and the cognate for the later attested Northwest Semitic Aramean goddess Astarte. Ishtar was an important deity in Mesopotamian religion which was extant from c.3500 BCE, until its gradual decline between the 1st and 5th centuries CE in the face of Christianity.[2]

Love means more soldiers. More soldiers means more skulls and more blood.

You know what I can't actually argue with that.

Love for the Blood God it is, then.

What could possibly go wrong?

A shitty sequel with downgraded art and misused heart pupils?

God-Madoka, what have you gotten yourself into?

>thinking love brings peace
>this nigga

>love, which brings peace
That's the funniest thing I've read the whole month.