People have been using it, so yes.

>Best 4 mana walker since Jace
Fixed.

i think its too slow

>Outs Counterbalances/Blood Moons/Reality Smashers, AEther Vials, etc
>Sneak Attack from the deck
>Most versatile walker in years

What do you think?

Maybe, I just don't know if there's a deck that wants it.

What would you rather see your opponent cast?
This, a Jace, or let's say a Wrath?

Sneak and Show, maybe?

There's a version of miracles running her and a single copy of emrakul. I haven't tested it and don't plan to. Feels gimmicky and dumb

>uwr sneak and show cutting a card for this
probably not

It's good in the Miracles mirror because you can exile their Top in response to the tap ability to exile it and counter the ability.

That's very dumb because most Miracles lists run 10-11 land so you don't have the ability to hard cast it late game. Funnily enough, Wizards only recently printed a blue creature that both can't be countered, and can't be targeted.

>Outs Counterbalances/Blood Moons/Reality Smashers, AEther Vials, etc
What the fuck are you talking about

That's not how planeswalker abilities work

Nahiri

It's pretty easy to play around with Aether Vial, just use it in their end step

>tfw i picked her up when she was only 7 bucks
Man i wish I had bought a playset at least.

I just hate all of the Revisionist History going on at my LGS.

>"I-I never said she was a BAD card!"

Yes! Yes you did!

I barely hung around my lgs the last few weeks.
It's flooded with memedern babies most of the time and they barely hold any events but standard and modern. Most of the time i only look f at their singles or play commander grand melee once a month.

Maybe if hoarders stopped price gouging Eternal Masters boxes, we'd have more people to play Legacy with.

It's not hte oeple's fault but wizards. They are completely aware of this and could just print a bigger supply as a counter measure, but they won't.
Legacy and standard would be the format I'd get into besides edh and pauper, but I'm just not willing to spend that kind of money.

Legacy doesn't tend to have many new cards creep into it.

R/W isn't exactly a powerful combination in legacy. Sure you might be able to cram this into a deck somewhere, but it will likely never be a pivotal card.

it does more so than modern

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. There are a few people that are cool but so much of the Magic community there are just the worst. They all netdeck incredibly broken, unfun for the table builds in Commander and seem to compete on who can make everyone else miserable first and then spend the rest of the time going on about prices of cards they pulled from Booster Boxes that they never sell.

Still a piece of trash. Doesn't even have decent art or lore to save it. Let alone fun interactions to fuck with. It's boring and it sucks, not even worth having a discussion about.

I think it's pretty

I said it was bad when it came out, I fully admit I was wrong, however I only really play Standard and am only starting to get into eternal formats, so I said it was bad in the context of Standard because theres no Emrakul or any really powerful enchantments or artifacts you need to snipe. Still, I'm glad I bought two for my Naya Superfriends deck when she was 10 bucks

Its pretty medium against aggro decks. They just kill it. Not getting hit by Blasts is a thing though.

=cant run in mono black

it gets killed by hydroblast and blue blast

with all the brainstorms and tops manipulating the deck you can easily avoid drawing emrakul or just ship it back

Sure. But I'd be thrilled if my opponent was running the Blue Blasts rather than the good ones.

I picked up a single copy at 16CAD, and figured I'd pick up the rest of my Jeskai superfriends shitbrew later.
>Jumped up to ~45 apiece
>Could have rounded out the playset for around 1/3 of what it's going to end up costing me
Fucking dammit, I knew she was strong immediately too. At least Avacyn, Arlinn, Chandra and Jace are going down

Nahiri is a girl. Female Planeswalkers belong in the kitchen.

I want to eat Nahiri's soup!

Maybe if WoTC stopped making Standard suck so much, more people would play Standard and Legacy prices would drop.

Technically she is in the kitchen, only she's baking indestructible double striking swords and cooking eldrazi confining hedrons.

i feel almost like a red variant of DnT could play her as a top of the curve control finisher.
that would allow you to sneak shit in like Figure of destiny and a couple decent burn spells for the extra reach as well.

Nahiri? Looks like the worst PW since Tibalt.

YES!

This card has a 1-2 slot.

Solves: (tapped) DRS, (tapped) Mother of Runes, Counter Balance, Sylvan Library, (tapped) Monastery Mentor, (tapped) insert annoying control piece.

I did when it came from my prerelease pack