Warhammer 40k General

Omegle sex with lesbian SoB players Edition
Metal boxes are better than most units in the game sub-edition
>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40klib.ru/codex/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZidrNe1u66w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which Primachs are which board?

Fulgrim is /d/

Please stop.

Invisible MC were just too strong, they made Nids usable again

>allies of convenience
I can dig it.

Hoping for more Genestealer Cult rules soon.

Militarum Tempestus suffers from a lack of mid-range shooting (among other things).

What if I got some help from that other mini dex and got a bunch of sniper Malleus Inquisitors with hellrifles? Some could take servo skulls and guide my deepstrikers too.

40 points for a BS4 36" S6 AP3 dude with a 4+ save. 10 point psykers provide denial charges and "spotting" with prescience. 5 point Bolter acolytes and cheap Chimeras and Razorbacks with psy bolts add fire support.

Retarded y/n?

there's a problem with that though, in the white dwarf they released the rules in they said that genecults are battlebrothers with nids, and now they're changing it in a faq

Post your battlestation subsub-edition.
Just upgraded my shitty paintstation with some IKEA powah, check it

That is fucked up.

I could see an argument for them being only Allies of Convenience from the beginning, But changing it via faq is kind of dumb.

if they were AoC from the beginning there would be nothing wrong with it at all, but now they're just edging us with psychic powers that aren't shit and then taking them away

So are the blood angels most likely destroyed in next edition?

I don't have the codex so I'm wondering does anyone know how many points of Daemons (without upgrades) come in the Start Collecting Nurgle box?

Good taste in movies senpai.

wtf man that's fucking huge

here nigga
wh40klib.ru/codex/

life is good

herald 45 + nurglings 45 + plaguebearers 90 + plague drones 126 equals 306

listening to the commentary :3

Could be neat, I'd put the sniper Inquisitor with some plasma cannon servitors so they can be more lethal. In order to be effective, they'd have to be deployed in a way so that they won't be wiped off the table turn one and also placed where they'll actually contribute to the game

I'd rather take a five man squad with hot shot volley guns and slap sniper Inquisitor with them with the psyker upgrade

Gotta sell Nid players dem bawkses, then pull the rug out. Thats GW's trademark move.

Many thanks

>306 base points for $85
>can get it most places at 20% off
The Start Collecting boxes are a step in the right direction.
Just picked up a NOS box of SC:AM in a trade for Renegade shenanigans, might as well pick up that Nurgle box when I have the spare cash to throw at my flgs

Do the metal bawxes actually have rules?

It could be worse. They could be Dark Eldar of the noncoven variety

Whats the most amount of models you would reccomend to have in backlog for painting as not to be overwhelmed?

Haven't you heard? Faqs are how rules are released now.

This way, we get new rules and gw never has to admit they were wrong.

They're ok, especially if you want to like barricade an area for cheap or give more options for your vehicles to get cover. Nothing too fancy but I'll skip them for now.

>we get new rules and gw never has to admit they were wrong.
Everyone wins!

a squad of about 15. on my table i got 3 models to base, 1 needs conversion work, 3 need to be primed, 1 needs painting, and 1 needs a few more layers to be finished.

oh and 10 screamers of tzeentch finished this week but need flying stands

I might pick up a set just to have some terrain I can do

Other than Dark Eldar, Orks, and Tyranids.

The best part is now gw can release a bunch of overpowered stuff, wait till everyone buys it to remain competitive, and then nerf it by "clarifying" a rule.

And then you get the privilege of buying new models in a couple of months, just to make your army competitive again!

What a time to be alive!

but they're the bad guys!

Where'd you get that lamp?

when will we have official 40k branded foods?
like khorne flakes and shit, there's obviously a market for it

So how does deploying that work, they're all within a 12" bubble or can they be placed in a bit of a conga line witch each piece being 12" within another piece.

ALL parts must be within 12" of each other

>bargain basment price promethium pipes and mmo dumps

goody! And they come with a free mystery box too.

There could be ANYTHING in the mystery box, even nerfs for your favorite army!

So there's no way of getting inside one? Even though the box cover shows the hatch open and a marine halfway inside?

I miss the old "deep strike immobile units onto the table" rule from the previous edition. If they had been light buildings, you could have literally made drop pods out of them, just put dudes in them, hold them in reserves and then deep strike 10 dudes in a metal box onto the table.

It's more likely that Hive Fleet Leviathan will be destroyed and replaced with another Hive Fleet Behemoth, because GW has a fetish for red colour schemes.

>like khorne flakes and shit

OK, but what about Tzeentch and Slaanesh?

That would be perfect. Leviathan a shit, Kraken a shit, Behemoth is perfect

Damn user, your room sure looks cozy

Changer of Wheys protein powder
Prince of Excess 128oz soda

Deepstriking earthshaker canons was the tits.

You guys should make sure they know about this by posting the relevant edition and page on their Facebook. In the meantime, because FAQs are supposed to be clarified rules interactions and not rules themselves, and there's already a perfectly clear rule handling this, any reasonable opponent will allow you to play them as Battle Brothers provided you bring the White Dwarf along with your codices.

I can't find the previous thread, wanted to link a post in it, can someone link the thread for me?

Is there a Chapter of Space Marines that are as close to the Ecclesiarchy as the Iron Hands are to the Ad Mech?

Is it just the Black Templars? I don't think they're seen as an unofficial part of the Ecclesiarchy like the Iron Hands are to the Ad Mech though.

I was trying to paint my deathwing termies from the dark vengance set, the only primer i had was the black citadel one, now every damn tutorial tell me to use the white one, i tried everything to scrub the primer away from model but nothing, did i completely fucked up?

It's all unofficial. The Templars believe in the Emperor, but follow their own crusades and ignore any orders from the church.

Any of you fucks in Leeds, and fancy a game?
we can even go to the shit gw on briggate

I don't think so, but the Steel Confessors are the AdMech's official chapter.

Actually, looking at it now I think the Ecclisiarchy is the only one without their own SM chapter.

Inquisition: Red Hunters (Official), GK, Exorcists.
High Lords: Minotaurs
AdMech : Steel Confessors (Official)

Magnus is /x/

Yeah I was wondering if there was one. I want a group of Ecclesiarchy Space Marines to go along with Grey Knights.

Grey Knights'll show up when things get really bad with Chaos, but I want a force that's there for general stuff too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZidrNe1u66w

The Ecclisiarchy isnt allowed to have a military. This is literally why the Sisters of Battle exist

Ecclesiarchy aren't allowed to have men at arms

>Grey Knights'll show up when things get really bad with Chaos, but I want a force that's there for general stuff too.

Exorcists, GK dont mingle with the ecclesiarchy as they are basically the secret arm of the ordo malleus and Exorcists are basically poor man's GK.

Fire Angels are probably the marine chapter with tightest links to the Ecclesiarchy.

They have militias, why not an unofficial chapter that happens to listen to every "request" from the Ecclesiarchy?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean they can't be really, really, really good friends with an army.
>But that's against the spirit of the rules! They wouldn't do that!
Look at the fucking Sisters of Battle.

I paint my deathwing dark grey with green shoulders. I only had black primer and got fed up trying to paint white. I never liked the bone coloured Deathwing anyways.

Letting models soak in 99% alcohol, then scrubbing with a tooth brush seems to get rid of most paint for me.

>New to 40k
>Want to try out the tabletop
>Don't own any minis yet
>Want to play a bunch of armies before I drop $500+ on a pile of plastic dolls
How do I make this happen?

Because they're smart enough not to make requests. Because they're not allowed to have men-at-arms and already have a personal army of bolter wielding power armored troops.

Get it through your head. Plenty of chapters including even the space sharks aid churches and SoB. Many other chapters even spit on or attack the Ecclesiarchy on sight due to bad blood, so all the more reason not to interact with astartes.

If you want a chapter that sucks church dick just make your own. You don't need an official SoB version of the Minotaurs.

go to any club or stuff like that and ask if someone is willing to let you try with his army

Dont drop $500 in one go, buy something you like, paint it and start from there. I've seen way too many people waste money by never touching their armies after buying large ammounts in one go because they just cant paint all that shit and lose interest quick and then end up selling it all, interestingly enough its also the kind of people that goes around bitching how expensive shit is.

Buying isnt the hobby, painting and playing is the hobby. Spend $50 a month, paint that shit and then buy something else.

Get tabletop sim and 40k mod.

>Steel Confessors are

Were, user. They were. Then the rest of the Imperium found out about it and the jig was up. Now the chapter is another Marine chapter.

All Marine chapters are independent and Minotaurs aren't anymore tied to the High Lords than any other chapter. It's merely a case of back scratches. You do them favors and they get you dips of cool shit or other benefits, and look the other way when you do bad stuff.

There are chapters who have accepted the Ecclesiarchy's teachings. They're still independent of the Ecclesiarchy, but follow the Imperial Creed.

>Now the chapter is another Marine chapter
on paper.
but we all know where their loyalty secretly lies.

Can centurions use drop pods taken through Fast attack?

Yes, but remember the bulky rules. You can only fit 3 since each takes up 3 slots

Lion - Veeky Forums
Fulgrim - /d/
Pert - Veeky Forums
Khan - Veeky Forums
Russ - /asp/
Dorn - Veeky Forums
Curze - /r9k/
Sanguinius - Veeky Forums
Manus - /out/
Angron - /k/
Guilliman - /adv/
Mort - /b/
Magnus - /x/
Horus - /pol/
Vulkan - /diy/
Corax - /mu/
Alpharius/Omegon - mod every board

We are Pert!

that feels weird

Before they weren't even known, since they were a secret chapter. Sure, there's likely to be ties, but now they're in the registry and can be given orders and shit. And Admech can't run them how they like.

>reading soul drinkers
>muh soulspear
>muh dorn
>muh architect of fate ( totally the emperor and not tzeetch I swear guise)
>turns into a half spider and rips the chapter master in half in front of their eyes
>2/3 of them join him and don't blame him on the spot

HOW CAN THEY BE SO GODDAMN BLIND?

Who's emperor?

which board is each faction?

Can anyone rate this Tempestus list?

+HQ+
MTCS
-Power sword
-Bolt pistol
-Vox
-Medikit
-Plasma
-Plasma
-Taurox Prime
-Missile launcher
-Camo netting
-Smoke launchers
-Hunter killer missile

+Troops+
Scions
-5 Scions
-Power axe
-Bolt pistol
-Vox
-Melta
-Melta
-Taurox Prime
-Missile launcher
-Auto cannon
-Camo netting
-Smoke launchers
-Hunter killer missile

Scions
-5 Scions
-Power axe
-Bolt pistol
-Vox
-Melta
-Melta
-Taurox Prime
-Missile launcher
-Auto cannon
-Camo netting
-Smoke launchers
-Hunter killer missile

Scions
-5 Scions
-Power axe
-Bolt pistol
-Vox
-Volly
-Volly
-Taurox Prime
-Gatling cannon
-Camo netting
-Smoke launchers
-Hunter killer missile

Scions
-5 Scions
-Power axe
-Bolt pistol
-Vox
-Volly
-Volly
-Taurox Prime
-Gatling cannon
-Camo netting
-Smoke launchers
-Hunter killer missile

1,500 points

What's the difference between Cult Mechanicus and Skitaari?
Also are the Genestealer Cults a playable faction? I always thought they were the coolest dudes in the old books.

Never played 40k though i owned some dark eldar models, i lost them before my first game.

/b/

The sergeants are never going to use the axes, drop them. The smoke launchers aren't necessary since your tauroxes should be driving around, guns blazing all the time every time.

Have you looked at the in-codex formation? It's similar to your list

Clear up your formatting. I don't need to see all the wargear. Separate out vehicles and infantry.

Dump the power weapons. Too expensive. You're going to die the moment you get into melee anyways.

hunter killers are mostly a waste of points.

Why don't you have 4x plasma guns in the command squad?

And take 2 command squads in a CAD. More guns = better.

That's a very low model count for 1500, user.
And they're T3.
I'd ally with IG for cheap bodies and AP2 pieplates.

Emperor doesn't use Veeky Forums.

Cult is the Tech Priests, and the robots and all that jazz.

Skitarii are the soldiers of the Omnissiah who are commanded by tech-priests and have cool guns and stuff.

Power-wise, I'd say that they're about high mid-tier.

Really, they should be combined into one codex any day now, hopefully.

I have no clue about the Genestealer cults though.

Mortarion is already /b/, it gave him cancer

^this user here.

How's this for a squad loadout? Too pricey?

3x Ordo Malleus Inquisitors - 120
Hellrifles

1x Psyker - 10
1x Boltgun Acolyte - 5
1x Jokaero - 35

Razorback - 45
Psybolts

135 total points.

Genestealers are playable, yes. They're pretty new, it's a Genestealers vs. Deathwatch game box.

I'm from outskirts of Leeds, I need someone to teach me how to play :| just started again with Chaos

I firmly believe that during the Space Marine organ implantation, the process does something to the brain to turn the Astartes into fucking lemmings who will follow the leader to the exclusion of all else and only the strongest wills can think independently. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Hey guys, what do ye think of my 1500 points IG list?

Company command squad (190pts)
- Carapace armour
- Captain has Wrath of Cadia
- Lascannon
- (X2) Sniper rifle
- Astropath
- Chimera

Ministorum priest (25pts)

Primaris Psyker (75pts)
- Mastery level 2
>Rolling on biomancy; leading Bullgryns

Primaris Psyker (75pts)
- Mastery level 2
>Rolling on Divination; guiding Manticore missiles

Bullgryns (235pts)
- (X5) Bullgryns
- Slabshields and grenadier gauntlets

Veterans (75pts)
- Carapace armour

Veterans (75pts)
- Carapace armour

Veterans (120pts)
- Carapace armour
- (X3) Plasma gun

Veterans (120pts)
- Carapace armour
- (X3) Plasma gun

Leman Russ Demolisher (170pts)

Leman Russ Demolisher (170pts)

Manticore (170pts)

I've a lore question.
I seem to remember something like space marines trying to probe deep space and other galaxies to see what's there and they just found a whole bunch of orkz. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

But the genestealers are also usable in real 40k right?

Why no special weapons on the other 2 vet squads?

It does feel too expensive just for a unit that's supposed to provide ranged support. But I guess that can be said for the whole scion codex it'll be supporting.

It will probably underperform or disappear under a s6 blast.

Instead, why not use a chimera from the same codex with double bolters, a storm bolter, and psybolt ammo? It's similar output for wayyy cheaper (as much as I'd love to see the sniper inquisitor deathstar of doom)

yes

I've got you m8, it's in the 4th ed codex.

I'd cut something to give the vets some special weapons. Lasguns aren't going to do a whole lot.

Maybe take the Detachment that lets the Russes give an infantry squad 4+ cover.

Yes. At the moment they're only availible through a very limited number of dectachments. (Copies of what came in the box.)

Rumor is that they're going to get and actual Codex at some point. But that might just be a rumor.