"No Player2 or Player3 you can't use that overtly minmaxed LA2 (homebrew) mutant."

>"No Player2 or Player3 you can't use that overtly minmaxed LA2 (homebrew) mutant."
>ForeverGM is freed from his shackles when another player wants to GM the next campaign
>Ex-ForeverGM brings an overtly minmaxed LA2 mutant

Wow, it's like some people have double standards or something!
More news at eleven.

What a faggy offsite writing style. There's no revelation to be had, this where you bitch about it. That's like saying someone just discovered people can be asshats because they posted a That Guy story.

>holy shit that smells
>durr it smelled yesterday
>yep, and it's fucking assaulting my nose today

Then why don't you do something about it instead of bitching about it on mongolian throat singing board?

Closest I got to something like that was our old GM hated doing pointbuy for his games but then asked for a more generous pointbuy when someone else was GMing. Only reason I have to complain was that it was the same system, same genre, etc.

Because I can do both.

So? He just wanted to teach new GM how to deal with minmaxers

>mongolian throat singing board
I thought this was tuvan throat singing board.

Closest situation I had was when my group was in a collective super hero pen and paper phase and the long-standing GM stepped down for a while. He ended up, on accident, using his extensive knowledge of the rules to create a completely legal powerhouse that could wipe the other players off the planet. Good thing he's a role player and self-limited himself in-game to appropriate power.

>You slam face first into the door
>*clattering of dice* you take X amount of damage
>Should have opened the door first silly :^)

Are we doing a that dm thread? He's okay but holy shit has this gag worn its welcome.

>forevergm finally gets to play a campaign
>plays a character so obnoxious that we let him die
>rolls his new character
>worse
>he gets himself killed by the DM
Don't let your foreverGMs grow up to be players.

I have to hear this. What were his characters like, specifically?

Pretty sure it's a Persian tapestry-weaving site.

Things that have absolutely never happened are all over today, aren't they?

The first one was an awful shithead wizard. He was just constantly the worst. Useless in combat by choice, incorrigible, with some dumbass hidden agenda that no one ever understood because he fell off of our boat and we let him drown. The second time, it was a dwarf. His whole character was a generic dwarf. He drank, he was a dick to everyone in an uninteresting way. It wasn't even out fault he died the second time. He burned the fucking mayor's house to the ground over some slight, then got locked in prison. We left him to rot.

>foreverGM finally gets to play
>cant think of a concept he likes
>finally settles but then gets bored of it a few sessions in
>barely interacts other than joking around
>starts pitching his next campaign ideas

There's a reason you people are foreverGMs

It does happen. Never seriously or to the point that it hinders any sort of progression in our case it's just a "funny" thing that was "funny" in the first two sessions it showed up.

>rolling damage for walking into a door.
>Not just one point of nonlethal damage to your pride.
Dm's like that should be shot.

>younger me didn't allow someone to make a cool character
>my DMPC had 24 strength at level 3, worse when he was raging

I thought it was a Cambodian Sock Puppet Theater board

>DMPC

I hope this haunts you forever. Worse than that other embarrassing memory from your youth that everyone else involved forgot about years ago.

BUT WHAT IF THEY REMEBERED

>Not Mongol rape/pillage/conquering bord
U wot m8?

REEEEEE