youtube.com/watch?v=g8q4HtC4PEg
youtube.com/watch?v=OngcP8rhimc
youtube.com/watch?v=c-6MpBv3Ncg&list=PL0QrZvg7QIgpoLdNFnEePRrU-YJfr9Be7&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like nerdlings.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!

thats pretty savage

MLG Airhorn Noises?

>So this thread is currently about the horrors of the sea, right? Well, what about the opposite? I like settings like Lord of the Rings where humans are, for a land creature, supposed to have a special connection and call to the sea. Are there any other series like that?

Bringing this back for curiosity's sake. They don't necessarily have to be jumps, considering I could eventually make them so.

Ask and ye shall receive
youtube.com/watch?v=-i6rFjNQUwE

So I have a question about what would happen in the new Doom jump if...
First I had King of hell from Unholy heights + Demonologist from DMC +Crown of the Makai from darkstalkers. Then in jump I got Lord of Hell all while going with a non-demonic background. Do the demons just sort of not bother me, am I the new boss or are they too confused to shoot at me because I might be their boss?

This shit is adorable.

Guys maybe we should kill this thing now before it starts eating souls.

Well, I know Cerulean Seas is a Pathfinder 3pp setting wot takes place underwater. 's got plenty of wonders and horrors.

Unholy heights is shit. SHIT!

So will fallout 4 be updated because of the far harbor dlc?

Too late. It's already going to Hellsing.

Yeah, so is your Waifu. Do you have a point?

Nope, that is exactly the reference I was trying to make.

Good, glad we are on the same page.

Yes, but I'm still working my way through the DLC.

As promised, here's the next installment of Seven's time in Worm in all its unpolished glory.

pastebin.com/uJZgVZJQ

But what if I am someone's waifu?

Then your shit.

I assume that that means that you are shit, SHIT!

Yeah... that's pretty much true.

neato

>Togglable Jumperling/Regular Jumper mode

Gonna go ahead and leave that up to personal taste as well. I'd definitely like to see a Jumper who just kind've... wound up permanently divided like that, as either the other half or the other two wound up growing in a different manner.

Buuuut that's kinda bordering on multiplayer in a weird demented way, so hey. Entirely up to you, mate.

>spoilers
Habit on my end.

WHO ARE YOU

So if White Wolf's systems are anything to go by, what 6-dot-and-higher thing is busted for Leviathan?

Not even wanting to abuse, just kind've genuinely curious.

Well, that'll cause problems. Don't suppose he has a way of concealing his identity on by default, or retroactively doing so?

>Reminder that Merela, Queen of the Solar Deliberative, choked to death a Being with no concept of Death.

Well I'd assume they could merge back by going out of the alt-form, but that would be really interesting... I'll think on it, not sure if I want to be a tripartite jumper full time, especially with the divide of abilities, but damn if it isn't tempting.

Thanks again.

>or breathing.

>Tfw you find out you can get a talking stealth companion deathclaw in Fallout 4
I am tempted to spend all my points on this.

184. Bloody Roar
Perks: Beast Change! [Mole], Martial Artist [SAMBO], Hear My Roar (-100), Minor Manifestation (-200), Kinetic Recharge (-200), Adaptation (-400)
Equipment: Armor Shift Manufacture (-100)

There's a lot to do here to balance out things between zoanthropes and normal humans. The least of which is to somehow get all these groups to listen.

So, I'm doing the whole weird alien outsider manipulating society toward peace thing again. Kind of like Footloose, but with werewolf fights. I can fight, if need be, but really, why? That probably won't help resolve the tensions here. It'll take longer than ten years to actually bring about peace, especially on a global scale, but I can accelerate things a bit. I'll be one of those hopeless hippies that sings songs and sticks their noses into other people's business and ends fights by trapping people in bubbles of wind and travels mainly through super-tunneling powers and portals. Mostly the song thing though. If I want them to have pop success in this day and age, they have to be disguised as love songs or break up songs, maybe with a dance beat?

Somewhere between the second and third album I forgot what I was doing. Oh well, I still helped peace along, probably. My companions did, at least. They had their installed Hybrid Physiology to fake being zoanthropes and infiltrated various groups, slowly easing tensions and increasing ticket sales.

Well, this is going to go tits up pretty quickly.

Bueno

Ha ha ha, no. Took the unholy row of drawbacks that is Personal Drama, Uber and Leet, Hunted, and On The Radar.

Hope you're all enjoying the show! I doubt I'm going to cover the entire jump front-to-back, but if it's entertaining I'll still put up scenes like this now and then.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

Guess who's not wrong?

You.

16. Hellsing

- 23 years old
- WE REQUIRE MORE VESPENE GAS: It All Started On A Midnight Stroll In The Woods... {+0}, Schrodinger's Cat {+0}
- Drop-In {1400}
- Mutations: Unassuming {Free}, Unwavering {Discount, 1300}, Weapon Channeling {1000}, Dark Binding {Discount, 800}, Alucard's Embrace {Discount, 200}
- Shinies: Holy Bayonets {0}
- Move On?

"Hold up, I got this."

"Master, what are you-"

"Go on, little guy, tell Police Girl what you told me."

"Kekeke!"

"I told you it wanted pie. Too bad, we don't have any."

"What."

>1. Farscape
>2. Jurassic Park
>3. Madoka Magica
>4. Sly Cooper
>5. SBURB
>6. Overlord (Video Game)
>7. Girl-Chan in Paradise
>8. Doom 2016

T͝h͢e͢ ̷S̶̨̛w̴̢á̕ŕm ҉̡h̕̕u̴ń͏g̷̢҉e̢͏͝r̨͏s͠҉.

No problem.

My ST is currently running a 3E game.
He has hinted that Merela's Exaltation is in the hands of her actual Reincarnation.
As an Abyssal.
The Queen of Everlasting Darkness.
She's looking for The Crown of Thunders.

>Overlord

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Level 100 Zergling.

>Zergling Vampire
YESSSSSS
Now! OVERLORD THE ANIME!

I have a question about the Eldar jump, how does the "Toying Around" drawback work? Are you just spending 10 years as an inanimate miniature or am I missing something.

Also, some powers would be really hard to divide like that. Something like Teen Titans Self Duplication would be really hard to translate. Does it work with one of them? All of them? Do/es the first copy/ies have the 'full' set of power of the one that made them? What if the others do it too? Perks that completely protect me from heat only protect me from a third of complete immunity? Damnit, I really want to do this now but don't know how...

Video Game, not LN/M/A.

But it still has MINIONS.

It's the Video Game, with Minions, not the Anime set in a Video Game World.

Also, just to ensure there is no confusion, this is me suggesting a replacement for the gamr

Is the Doom 2016 jump actually on the Drive?

Leviathan is a bit weird because anyone can get access to the strongest levels of the Vestiges straight from character creation, though they might not have a high enough Sheol score to use them well. The power of a Vestige is tied to your Depth score, Depth being the measure of how far transformed you are into a sea monster. Anyone can go to Depth 6 (full leviathan form) right from the beginning and start slinging around hurricanes, but being a giant sea monster that's not particularly strong is usually more harm than good. Depth 6 has a lot of penalties to go with its power, so if you don't have the stats to compensate for that you're probably just going to get killed trying to use it.

Seconded.

Apparently not.

I thought it was in the WIP section, but I could be wrong.

>and now Zergling swarm consumes souls
>it grows and hungers
>it used to be so adorable
>but then Resident Evil changed things
So who here agrees Red has officially become Megasatan with giving this little guy his start of pure evil?

To Be Fair.
I'm the one who got Resident Evil put on the list in the first place.

I thought she became Megasatan about 10 King of Hell perks ago.

Doesn't seem to be, for some reason.

Is it possible to get a pet zergling like the one from those gifs rather than the snarling beasts they really look like?

It's going to get worse you know.

When he devours the Johj...

Well, I know what I'm Suggesting for the List next. Thanks for the idea.

pastebin.com/uuurBS9x

Alright, after much struggle, I've gotten a tenative gear list for Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1!
A few...odd mechanics are being tested out, PLEASE give feedback!!
The jumper memory list is going to get my so many questions...

Alright, just started reading this, but: Why is the "you can have a canon driver" option named for Gaim's catchphrase when Gaim isn't part of this jump? Wouldn't it make more sense to save that name for Neo-Heisei Part 2?

Cause I'm a nerdy fuck and I really like Gaim. It's definitely a WIP though so it's not like the name is permanent.

I think so? I dunno. Grimdark.

Queued.

Well, it's a Zerg. What did you expect, once it became an actual threat? It still looks cute, but the little guy always did have kind of a one-track mind.

17. Overlord (Video Game)

- 22 years old
- Drop-In
- Mutations: Minion Master {Discount, 950}, Uplifting {850}, Minion Logistics {Discount, 700}, Minion Affinity {Discount, 400}
- Shinies: Flag of the Overlord {Free}, Overlord Gear {Free}, Ruined Tower {Free}, Minion Hive (Brown) {Discount, 100}
- NOT FOOD: Basic Minions {Free}, Green Minions {0}
- Move On

"I'm the only one who made it out. They just... they just came out of nowhere!"

"Calm down, son, what was it?"

"Overlord, sure of it. And minions, but. BUT!"

"Spit it out, man!"

"Oh, gods, the noise. The noise! Over and over and over. They ate everything."

"Come on, man, what-"

"KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE"

"They're here."

>1. Farscape
>2. Jurassic Park
>3. Madoka Magica
>4. Sly Cooper
>5. SBURB
>6. Minecraft
>8. Doom 2016

>Cause I'm a nerdy fuck and I really like Gaim.
Well, that is a motivation I can relate to. And I admit a more topical name isn't springing to mind right now, so I guess I'm in no position to criticize. If I think of a better one I'll suggest it, though.

>Unlimited Color
So, will we be able to pull off the Final Color Blaster?
youtube.com/watch?v=g8q4HtC4PEg

Rolled 1 (1d8)

And I forgot my dice like an idiot.

Terraformars for the List

Oh fuck plz no.

Do not infest the ship.

The ship's biological, do not. I repeat DO NOOOOOOOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=OngcP8rhimc

Basically.

>Fallout's special ability tone-down
Ouch.
I'd still have psychic powers, they'd just be very weak, right? And Hyperkinesis/Savant isn't touched at all?

YOU ARE TOO LATE.

THE SHIP HAS BEEN TAKEN.

THEY ARE COMING.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens to the Zergling once he gets smart enough to comprehend morals.

Has anyone done a Overlord (LN/M/A) build yet? I personally am sad that I can't chose to be automation like CZ2128 Delta but i get that he Jumpmaker couldn't include all of the content that YGGDRASIL supposedly had.

Wait a fucking second.
Are you telling me Sonic was a Kamen Rider this whole time. My God(zilla).

What are morals? Can he eat them?

Add Civ to the list so he can eat his own morals... Maybe, don't know if the myth perk could do that but if you can dance with a river and sweet talk the sky it seems doable.

>OverLord - 569
Race: Human (Local)
Origin: Magic Caster
Drawbacks: Rival Guild (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-The Realm of Heroes (Free)
-Innate Talent - Magic Learning Affinity (Free)
-Innate Talent - Alchemist (Free)
-Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning (Free)
-Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free)
-Class Skills - Arcane Caster
-Class Skills - Talismonger
-Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item
-Level One Hundred
-Specific Specialization - Summoning
-Dark Wisdom
-The Abyss of Magic

Treasures & Companions:
-The Ring of Elru

[MANIACAL LAUGHTER]

Is your character's specialty summoning dragons?

Overlord(Anime)-
0/1600
The Great Tomb of Nazarick
Rolled for 25
Player
Free Angel
Warrior
Free Tolerance of Evil-God fucking damn it
Free Personal Inventory
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Shared Language
The 42nd Supreme Being
Free Level 100
The Realm of Heros
Free Damage Focused
Discount World Champion
Free Golden Coins
Free Medium Tier Equipment
Legendary Tier Equipment
Free Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
Free Homunculus Maid
Free Custom NPC
----------
Here we go, my Custom Floorboss tier character. Who is basically replacing Cocytus
Name:Dis
Alignment: Great~Extreme good, Sense of Justice:450
Free Warrior
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Inventory
Free Legendary Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Dragonoid
Free Magic Warrior
Discount Tireless
Arcane Caster
Specific Specialization-Evoker

The idea is that she takes Cocytus' place as 4th Floor Boss, with the 4th Floor remaining an Ice-themed floor. The trick? She's a Fire-themed boss.
----------

Foreigner+100
Embroiled in Politics+200
Rival Player+300

Someone pointed out to me that it would make more sense for Dis and Bug-man to be Co-floor bosses, like Aura and Mare, so I'm going with that instead.

savant should be fine but yea

I /did/ mention something special happening if you took all of the Special Jumper Memories, right...

UNLIMITED DRAGON WORKS

And as a dragon myself who is just constantly stealing shit from anyone and everyone of otherwise wicked alignments, Use Any Magic Item is just about the most beautiful thing in existence.

The Innate Talent's "two discounts = free" thing is borked. HELLA BORKED.

Ho boy.

Alright, finished reading, and I think there's some interesting stuff there. Are you going to expand on the Jumper Memories section to define what each one can do, or are you going to leave that to creative interpretation? Also, will there be a section in the notes describing how the Coin Flip Driver's "arm powers are a combination of head and feet" thing works in addition to what the Core Medals do in general?

A question boss, could we refine one of our own memories to use as our primary Gaia Memory in the Lost Driver Mk. 2?

I just found out where those zergling gifs came from, it is wonderful.

I told people last thread, or the thread before.
Starcrafts is Great.
Fuck it, here's a Link.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-6MpBv3Ncg&list=PL0QrZvg7QIgpoLdNFnEePRrU-YJfr9Be7&index=2

Rolled 2 (1d8)

>morals

Funny you should mention that.

Going by Nintendogs, it already knew how to make itself seem less of a threat - or at least get people to give it biomass willingly. What's happening right now is more like a power trip caused by an underdeveloped conscience.

It's also been able to detect criminal intent since True Lies, but doesn't get why that's important. It's had some human memories since PS238, but dpesn't see anything "wrong" with its own directives yet. It can talk, but the one-track mind doesn't give it much to talk about.

In short? Dear God, it's LEARNING.

18. Farscape

- 23 years old
- Drop-In
- Mutations: Empath {Free}, Precognition {Discount, 850}, Psychic {Discount, 550}
- Shinies: Translator Microbes {450}, Thronesled {Free}, Tavlek Gauntlet {Discount, 300}, Module {0}
- Move On?

"This doesn't taste good at all."*

"We require more biomass."*

"What do you mean, 'what are you?'"*

"The Swarm hungers! But also need sleep."*

*Translated from Zerg

>1. Overlord (Anime/LN)
>2. Jurassic Park
>3. Madoka Magica
>4. Sly Cooper
>5. SBURB
>6. Minecraft
>8. Doom 2016

>its learning

But can it see why its fellow zerglings like cinnamon toast crunch?

Terraformars

. Jurassic Park
This is gonna be good.

Who knows?

After all, it didn't attack Courage, but it did infest at least one unlucky Firebender.

>Jurassic Park

NOPE

NOPE ABANDON PLANET.

A thought...
Can Custom NPC can't be taken multiple times? Like paying for it after the initial freebie?

What's the matter? Afraid of infested dinosaurs?

Yep.
I wonder how Jumpers will be able to deal with Cast-Off tiers of SPEED...
Actually that might be me explaining it wrong.
You see, the benefit is that the arm powers will be a combination of both arm mods that their "Combos" give
as an example, let's say you were to use a Coin Flip with the Kazari and Gamel medals
the Kazari medal would give you the claws, and the Gamel medal would give you rocket punch
so you would have clawed fists that can rocket punch
Make sense?
Of course.
I just give the Jumper memories for those who can't or won't purchase Memory refinement perks. (or don't want to bother examining the tech involved on their own)

Oh dear god my grammar!

So uh. A question.

How exactly do the Memories work.
Because these might actually be my ticket to creating my own form of Caryll Runes.
Which could be uploaded and downloaded from a willing mind at any given time. But again - that's assuming the best.

I have no god damn idea
I would assume so.

But user. I wanna see a Zerg T-rex
Or a Zerg Velociraptor
Or a Zerg Indominus rex

While the Zerg are such a focus I might as well ask, what sort of psychic feats can you actually do with the Brood Leader capstone? Your power rests within the range of Nova Terra and Jackson Hauler, whoever they are. I don't even know what Kerrigan could do before lighting herself on fire. That might be relevant because of the Brood Leader item that makes anyone get a Psi Index ranking of at least 6, again, whatever that means, and 'drastically' improves the powers of an existing psi. What sort of feats can they do?

>Make sense?
I think so. What happens if I put the same Greeed's medals in both slots? Do I just waste the advantage of the Coin Flip Driver, or do I get a double-strength application of a single combo's arm power?

Would ammo stuffed into the Overlord inventory work with the Doom no reload perk?

Rolled 8 (1d8)

That's already in the queue. In fact, that was the last thing in line.

19. Jurassic Park

- Dinosaur (Velociraptor) {900}
- Mutations: Life Finds A Way {Free}, Clever Girl {Discount, 800}, Amphibian DNA (Desert Rain Frog) {Discount, 700}, Hybrid {100}
- Shinies: Lysine {Discount, 50}, Barbasol, and Nothing Else {0}
- Move On

"You. Not food!"*

"Not food?"*

"Not food. For the Swarm!"*

"What?"*

"The Swarm!"*

*Translated from Velociraptor, prior to the First Outbreak. Park eventually purged of known infectees - Patient Zero not found. Second Outbreak occurred when InGen installation resurfaced on island. InGen genetic assets lost. Human infectees discovered, limited in number. Conversation led to discovery of Patient Zero - assumed to be result of failed InGen experiments. Translation of dialog provided by Patient Zero. Diplomacy proved eerily effective after Patient Zero promised large amount of junk food. Requests for nuclear strike on Isla Nublar eventually denied due to extensive lobbying by InGen. Alternate solution proposed - InGen security forces sent to retrieve remaining assets. Outcome: unknown.

- Report on the Isla Nublar Incidents, 1&2

>1. Overlord (Anime/LN)
>2. Terra Formars
>3. Madoka Magica
>4. Sly Cooper
>5. SBURB
>6. Minecraft
>8. Doom 2016

No, that could work. That's pretty much how Gaia Memories are meant to be used, slotting into people to give them powers. However, there are some caveats. Without a Driver the Gaia Memory is going to cause mental degradation and insanity, and even then you need a type of (admittedly cheap and easy to install) cybernetic interface called a Living Connector to avoid intense pain. There's one character who doesn't use either of those, but that's because he's already insane and a masochist, so neither effect bothers him. So yeah, you'd have to refine your Gaia Memory tech a lot to get them to the point you could hot-swap them easily without need for peripherals.

Sweet. And live on the U&L show, maskless teen with apparent Brute and Striker powers fights Lung to a standstill then KOs him.

Yeah, I'd say you're definitely on the radar now...