Is /pfg/ being weeaboo and furry while /5eg/ is Western and vanilla proof that Pathfinder is for anime-loving deviants...

Is /pfg/ being weeaboo and furry while /5eg/ is Western and vanilla proof that Pathfinder is for anime-loving deviants while D&D 5e is for healthy and adjusted people?

Other urls found in this thread:

giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?435720-My-Little-Pony-Races-for-D-amp-D-5e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a guy whose go-to fantasy system is 5e (because everyone and their mother plays it), this is some weak-ass bait.

sauce on that img pls

Sure feels like it.

Aren't you happy quests got their own board? Now we can have room for quality threads like this!

Seriously though. Report, hide, move on. Don't take the bait.

I want to caress him and tell him how lucky I am to have him as a pet, while he can just barely hear people laughing behindh is back.

Weak bait.

Also Pathfinder has Kitsunes, Catgirls, and a bunch of other furry stuff as canon races already. The worst 5e has is Dragonborn.

It certainly explains why you enjoy the /pfg/ threads so much over /5eg/, OP.

>that image
>pfg
pony-fucking general?

>Also Pathfinder has Kitsunes, Catgirls, and a bunch of other furry stuff as canon races already. The worst 5e has is Dragonborn.

Fucking this. They know they're dying so they started selling out to the kinds of people who have deviantart pages full of anime OCs.

>Pathfinder is for anime-loving deviants while D&D 5e is for healthy and adjusted people

objectively true

Does having Aspergers mean you aren't autistic? Regardless, OP is a faggot like always bumping the thread because honestly edition wars are starting to look better than most other threads on here.

Let's see.

Pathfinder has Kitsunes, half-angels, half-demons, half-elementals, and ponyfinder.

5e just has dragonborns and tieflings.

It's obvious really.

The best part is, 5e actually plays a hell of alot better than Pathfinder too. Actual roleplaying happens because everyone isn't damn obsessed with min-maxing and gimmick builds.

It helps that the game doesn't try to quantify every fucking area of the game and just lets the GM have final say on the niggly shit.

>Kitsunes
A creature with mythological precedent.
> half-angels
Most editions do. Not as a playable race. If you think Aasimer are half angels you are illiterate.
> half-demons
See above, but Tieflings
>half-elementals
See above, but with Gensai. You're delusional if you think 5e isn't going to get those too.
>ponyfinder
giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?435720-My-Little-Pony-Races-for-D-amp-D-5e

>Furry/weeaboo tries too hard to justify his fetish(es)

Or you could just accept that some people who play tabletop games don't want you kitsune half-demon angel fur fetishes with elemental powers in their games. Fuck, why do weeaboos have absolutely zero social awareness?

The more weaboo the game, the better, but furfag shit has to be put to the fucking torch immediately. All D&D is mild furrybait though, what with it's large array of half human half monster races and anthro animals.

IMO Pathfinder is "absolutely terrible" but 5e is only "really bad."

>They know they're dying so they started selling out to the kinds of people who have deviantart pages full of anime OCs.

They've been selling to those types of people for *years* now, this isn't a recent "oh god please save us" thing.

Also races that are deviantart tier and don't match the aesthetic of a medieval high fantasy setting with gnomes, orcs, and elves.

Also, I don't care if they're called "half-celestial" or "half-fiend" or whatever, it's still basically the same fucking thing, the product of a human fucking a creature who embodies the physical manifestation of good/evil and usually will have issues as far as how society views them because of their parentage.

Not to mention, you're taking a shitty post on a forum and comparing it against a legitimate book that was printed with pony fuckers in mind with an official seal of approval that says that it's compatible with the game.

I understand that you're only doing this because you've probably wasted most of your life on this shitty game system but realize that the bulk of the races that PF allows you to play are races that are only a rainbow mohawk and a thick pair of rimmed glasses away from being special snowflakes.

>Report
For what rule?

Global Rule 3. Trolling/Baiting.