Alright Veeky Forums, let's hear your voice. Either through vocaroo, chirbit...

Alright Veeky Forums, let's hear your voice. Either through vocaroo, chirbit, youtube or whatever hosting service you so desire. Talk, act, sing or whatever. Make requests of the willing participants, but please be respectful. Keep things PG-13, no lewd requests. Take that to /soc/.
Excellent resource for learning about voice acting:
iwanttobeavoiceactor.com/
Discord channel: discordapp.com/invite/012Dvo4OQf0z84xmX

Challenge: Record yourself reading three different short lines or one long monologue from your favorite book/character. Keep it Veeky Forums related(quotes from Warhammer, D&D, MtG etc. etc.).
Hard Mode: Nothing that's been voiced before. No quotes from video games, movies or anything else like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/BG64/
vocaroo.com/i/s0a3uMvj9xt0
vocaroo.com/i/s0JvK7ccVAXB
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZtPwRITX1M
soundcloud.com/smokazzi/echoes-in-september
frathwiki.com/Sajem_Tan#Phonology_and_romanization
vocaroo.com/i/s1NvK2dTyitf
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZcS6WH1CPb
dig.ccmixter.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=NURfFCUfQvA
vocaroo.com/i/s0QOXrwq19AH
vocaroo.com/i/s1YCSj8a7T2N
vocaroo.com/i/s0begC3i4z74
vocaroo.com/i/s16JeKqRWCAg
picosong.com/B762
vocaroo.com/i/s1DjhJGlltBN
vocaroo.com/i/s0GP2xDJ7WLQ
discord.gg/012Dvo4OQf0yaSbzp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with some writefaggotry for inspiration.

Did anybody out there save that "Veeky Forums, we need to talk" vocaroo about Dungeon World? It was hilarious, but it expired.

picosong.com/BG64/
Will continue later if the thread isn't kill.

Really nice.

More writefagging for ideas.

Three quick whatevers
vocaroo.com/i/s0a3uMvj9xt0

vocaroo.com/i/s0JvK7ccVAXB
No idea what this is, but it was requested of me.

Give me a line to say.

Good stuff. You might want to invest in either some audio foam for your walls or make a jury-rigged echo-dampening box. You've got a bit of reverb there. Though it makes it sound like you're doing some seedy dealings in some underground cellar, so it fits well with the recordings. Also, I suggest turning down your microphone input.

"To be Unclean
That is the Mark of the Xenos
To be Impure
To be Abhorred
To be Reviled
To be Hunted
To be Purged
That is the fate of the Xenos
To be Cleansed
For that is the fate of all Xenos"

Not him, but.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZtPwRITX1M

My voice (I am robot)

soundcloud.com/smokazzi/echoes-in-september

Cool stuff, user.

frathwiki.com/Sajem_Tan#Phonology_and_romanization

Snymmeht keh slnuhm znolkah sno kemfeh dulc Divolm. Kem zhasikzheh metfeh dulc Divolmvmeh dolnah keh zloahkahm Telzlnoln. Znim Telzlnolnvah gulslimumsun Jidolk keh jelkzhutumsun Shelsheln. Sehvmeh zathelndin navnyc, Jidolk keh Thefam sholmak, Telzlnoln znolcfeh Zatheln. Vaslnulmfeh Telzlnoln keh simemzhutfehsun Divolm zult, Jidolkvmeh zhetam znolcfeh Kizhult. Zhuhzhuhmfeh Kizhult zlovmeh kizhultdin seln dehahvmeh Sajem Tan fmyvuhkfehjahk. Kizhultdin dathnycfeh Thefnolm. Dehahvmeh Sajem Tan zhejulnmunfeh Thefnolm tyk zo vesneneht zlo shasholcfeh fnit xyt duahkahm. "Kasynsho sin duah Sajem Tan shasholcum xyt dehahvmeh molm taznoln" tanzlulcfeh xyt duah duldoltfeh Thefam navnyc Vithit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1NvK2dTyitf

Bumping the thread with a request. The context is that this is from a commercial for a superhero private law enforcement company called the "Shining Stars". Superpowers happened about one or two years into the not-so-far future for a small subset of the world's population. Shit's in disarray but is slowly normalizing. I'm thinking somewhere between positive political ad and shady company trying to look legitimate ad (yes, yes, one in the same, I know.)

>One year ago today, the world was forced into a new age. Many of us fell to the darkness that gripped our nation. And many of us rose from that darkness, shining brighter than before. We are the Shining Stars. Let us lend our strength so that we all can shine into the future.

It's intentionally cheesy. My group have a complete lack of srs.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZcS6WH1CPb

Here you are! One propaganda, no skimping on the cheese.

All that's missing is the generic 'positive corporate ad' background music. Nicely done user!

I'm a speaker, not a curator of music, I'm afraid.

I DO happen to know about this thing, though:

dig.ccmixter.org/

You might find some music like what you're looking for in there.

Really cool song, user. Nice work.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0JvK7ccVAXB

From "The First Law" trilogy. It's pretty good. I'm pretty sure context for that conversation is a big spoiler though.

Yeah I was told by the person who requested it later. Apparently it's some good reading.

Also here's another thing I did. A reading of the short story "The Veil Of Madness".
youtube.com/watch?v=NURfFCUfQvA

I'm just picturing fantasy Batman saying this right before he starts in on his plan to fight the petty men and their coins.

>Batman fighting happy merchants.
I'd read the shit out of that.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QOXrwq19AH

How faggy do I sound?

Accent is pretty hard to understand, could just be the mic quality though. Nothing you can't work out though.

vocaroo.com/i/s1YCSj8a7T2N
>my mic with the fan running

METAL BOXES! THE COWARDS, THE FOOLS

Anyone?

Maybe the masochists on /d/.

10/10

Going to follow. Really chill stuff.

>Forget all your preconceptions of war, of battle-lines clashing in the churned ground. Your mission is to attack before the foe even realises that the war has begun, to strike hard at those vital weaknesses that all armies possess, but that no commander will admit to. Under my tutelage you will learn how to seek out such fragilities and smite them with every weapon at your disposal. Master these duties and I will have nothing more to teach, and you will truly be a Space Marine
more spess muhreen

vocaroo.com/i/s0begC3i4z74

Crappy head phone mic. A/C in background.

Really cool. Thanks, user!

Not mine, but this was posted in another thread that fell off the board and I thought it was really good. vocaroo.com/i/s16JeKqRWCAg

Not your guy, but here's a take. Quiet because it's late and I don't want to disturb my neighbors. I might come back tomorrow morning when I can go full ham.

picosong.com/B762

Awesome.
As a reminder, there's a discord we have going now where you can join to get crit or collaborate on stuff if you guys like.

I always get chills when I read this.

Humanity, fuck yeah.

bump

Dreadnought anyone?

vocaroo.com/i/s1DjhJGlltBN

vocaroo.com/i/s0GP2xDJ7WLQ
Guys, please be straightforward here with me. Does my accent murder the whole thing or is there some hope still?
>English-as-second-language newfag ITT

>there's a discord we have going

"The instant invite is invalid or has expired."

Oops, messed up that link and made a temporary one by mistake.
discord.gg/012Dvo4OQf0yaSbzp

Neat.