I'm looking into getting a setting together for my players that's a mix between the wild west...

I'm looking into getting a setting together for my players that's a mix between the wild west, a prospecting rush and PF style Mid-fantasy but I need some art for it. I'll dump what I have that fits and hopefully I can grab some more from you guys?

Also a Character Art thread I guess.

Wild ARMs?

I heard a bit about that but haven't looked into it yet. Is it good?

Pay no attention to my file names.

>PF style mid-fantasy
This will never not trigger me

What about it triggers you user?

Not them, but probably something about how Pathfinder is pretty solidly high fantasy.

I guess I'm kinda comparing it to exalted when I think of mid vs low

Erm Mid vs High, these capcha's are slowly stealing what's left of my brain.

Exalted is a step or two above even high fantasy... I'd call it epic or even deific fantasy, or something. Low fantasy would be something like Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire, while the classic Middle Earth material is more mid fantasy: there are fantastic elements and races, but they don't dominate the story or the setting. In Pathfinder, the fantastic elements are literally everywhere, angels and demons regularly intrude upon the mortal realms, magic is trivially easy to learn and use, magic items litter the landscape, and the world and world events are constantly being shaped and reshaped by powerful mages and other supernatural beings.

>Low fantasy: takes place on Earth
>High fantasy: takes place on a stand-in for Earth

Stupid, but that's the rule.

Ah. That's a good way of looking at it then. It's still probably gonna end up around the PF high fantasy level with people setting up prospecting claims based on where the claims link into the mega dungeon dimension.

It's really not.

That's monster hunter hypnoc(atrice) armor.

Nah, it's pretty stupid.

your filenames are starting to make this seem very magical realm

I can think of a game it reminds me of, two actually. It's that I wouldn't want to barge in on the events.

My magical realm is Egyptian QTs so there's no way this could be magic realm

The epic spell was epic fail friend, wonder what went wrong?

Looks like Green Hellboy dressed as The Man With No Name.

I can't unsee that now.

I was JUST about to post the main character from Red Steel 2. Well fuck you, here's higher resolution.

Is that a disguised divinity character? Will heads roll?

>Looks like Green Hellboy dressed as The Man With No Name.
That's literally what it is. Someone requested Hellboy as TMWNN in a drawthread, then someone took the result and recolored it to make a cowbork.

No. See .

Much obliged.

I love Egyptian qts too OP

Egypt has good QTs/10

I always was a fan of this one.

I would fall asleep on those comfy thighs.

Can't do prospecting without escaped prisoners.

Holy shit this is a perfect pic for Jim Casy.

That's probably the most ornate butterfly knife I've ever seen.

You haven't seen much then. Nips love to overdesign weapons.

Clint and Annie from Wild Guns.

I do not aim with my hand; He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.

Is The Dark Tower the most Veeky Forums book series out there

You haven't seen much then. Nips love to overdesign weapons.

Woops didn't mean to double quote.

What is it about the Weird West that people seem to like?

They like Westerns. They also like magic and fantasy. It's not hard to figure out.

Coming through with best armor.

That woman's a fighter (or maybe a barbarian), not a druid.

Don't tell me how to live my life

Oh my god, where is the non-ant version of this?

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE.

Haha what are you gonna do? Shoot me?

Chill out, GUNman. He just wanted a bigger version of you!

It allows them to enjoy adventures in the Wild West without the whole pesky "Committing genocide against natives and stealing their land" moral dilemma.

>Dilemma
Two of my players are from /pol/, that's not gonna be tooooo large of a problem here

>man is completely overdressed
>woman is dressed like a hooker
This is problematic.
Either do it for both or don't do it at all you shitheel of an artist.

The real question is, why do you have shit taste in friends?

I vaguely recall an attempt at world building where the world was in eternal twilight but had the veneer of a 1920's western town and specially made guns had special magical properties.

>High fantasy: takes place on a stand-in for Earth
>ORA fantasy: takes place on a Stand: "In for Earth"

Letter Bee?

I need twin axe rangers or heavy armor using gun fighters (like Paladin sub Gunslinger or the other way around) for a fantasy setting!
Handsome fellas or QTs of either situation appreciated!

Twin axe ranger? Like Byron from Guilded Age?

No idea who that is, unfortunately. I just need some Two weapon ranger who uses axes rather than lame-o shortswords. It makes sense for a woodsman survivalist to use a weapon that has multiple purposes after all.

Welcome to Monster Hunter Design 101 you fagtard