Got the timestamp wrong you dumb bitch hahahahaga

congrats being the 1% of fems that make it

now post wallet and bobs

>mfw normie stacy sluts are proud of their pocket change

>the vaginal

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Ugly cunt, fuck outta here.

>hey eh so it was 150 dollar for an hour?
>yes
> aight do you accept link?

POOR FAG

Why do you still hold OmiseGO? Everything else looks solid.

/yuri/?

t. retard

Be honest, are you a prostitute who got paid in crypto?

can i dump on you?

Does your vagina make you trade better? If not, then why the fuck are you posting a thread?

Fuck off.

sage

Women were a mistake.

Let me just put the head in.

Lmao @ not using the btc or eth blockchain to timestamp at least sort of show that you know what you’re “investing” in

You look like a crush I had in my Uni years

Tits or get the fuck out!

obviously a trap

disgusting whore. Wll, at least I know you will lose everything with those shit coins

Only retards charge their phone continuously and never let the battery discharge. Letting your battery die out every once and a while prolongs the battery life.

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

Virgin manlet detected.

I accept Chancoin: CJz8xAtuCzCnrF9VuRE1G6j4ZbcsnyiYRv

LINK: 0x94d6b33e6965048b10d1cce177e896a1dbfbba1b

FUN: 0x94d6b33e6965048b10d1cce177e896a1dbfbba1b

and BTC: 1MJg2oqnSEfWQF5SAqqchEr7PdZXNgz9dP

Get some BNB, MASSIVE GAINS soon baby!

Yikes must be insanely ugly to wear make up 24/7

How do I contact you?

I think everything went as expected here

with how much did u start? u have a lot more than me

your portfolio doesnt suit your (((nose)))

:*

How many iphones can you fit in your
a)vagine
b)pooper

how much xmr for a fuck

I made that image you know, how dare you use it

My first investment was 500 EUR in Bitcoin in january this year. Since then, I've went more and more into alts.

Why do you want to contact me?

Already thinking about that one actually, what I think the coin represents is really a "cryptoshare" in the "Crypto-entity form company" of Binance

We're in March already?

>Only retards charge their phone continuously and never let the battery discharge. Letting your battery die out every once and a while prolongs the battery life.

This hasn't been true for some time, what shortens battery life is charging your battery over 70%

how much does your habit cost/day?

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE ONLY GIRLS ALLOWED ARE ANIME GIRLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's your (you)

>Only retards charge their phone continuously and never let the battery discharge. Letting your battery die out every once and a while prolongs the battery life.

Fuck off with this meme

>Lithium-ion batteries, like the kind used in Samsung and Apple products fare better when they're charged. If you constantly let them drain to 0%, they become unstable. Your battery has a finite number of charge cycles, and every time it fully dies, that's another cycle out the window.

No link....? Gtfo

Depending on breasticle situation, and whether you like to get bruised, I might fuck you. And I'm like a 10/10 chad

Correct your phone time. Unprofessional

looking good OP

but you shouldn't be posting your face on this shithole, I'm amazed no one has said "tits or GTFO" yet

You can't expect women to understand how Li-ion batteries work.

>Femanon Veeky Forums here
>Femanon
No one cares attention whoring roastie

Also a meme, modern phones don't overcharge

so cryptowhores are now a thing?

congrats on your gains, m'lady.

OP, if you are real and the lady in the pic, consider also the fact that you represent everything most guys talking crap in Veeky Forums cannot achieve: money and pussy. So please forgive them for they are weak.

Also, I would make sweet love and chat in that bed with you for hours, if I could, which is not the case.

And I would complete that portfolio with some non-minable, bank-friendly crypto too. Just in case.

>whoring yourself out for crypto
you could have been cool until you started being a literal whore

Wtf you had $B 3.91 in the other girl post. What did you lose it all on???

A number worth checking, a female and timestamp, a Blockfolio way ahead of most male anons

I predict this thread will be full of erudition and wisdom and not at all a shitstorm of emasculated REEEEEEing. Let’s take a look!

TITS AND GTFO

dude she's not going to fuck you you absolute disgusting pathetic excuse of a man. kill your self in real life immediately for white knighting a bitch on a roastie roasting enthusiast board

who took the photo?

also, pls be vienna

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

She’s right that you want to let it discharge, charge full and then let it discharge, the thing is you don’t want to have it die all the way. That hurts longevity.

show vagene

Leave
This is a men's board

Ugly dollarwhore

Classic