Android Netrunner General - /anrg/ Free Wallpapers edition

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/5/27/treasures-from-the-net/

>Question of the day:
What's that card you love but never manage to make work quite as you'd wish?

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y

>Android Netrunner Official FFG News & Spoilers:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/tag/android-netrunner-the-card-game/
boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers
cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-card-spoilers

>Floor rules
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/66/62/66628aed-d2e3-41c3-9ea2-1caae96b104f/adn-floor-rules.pdf

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/c9/e5/c9e522d2-d9f6-4053-9a80-684198c25fa5/adn_faq_v301.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>Netrunner Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk
acoo.net
github.com/shyndman/ono-sendai (You’ll need to build it yourself)

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net
cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-deck-builder (not recommended)

>Articles and Blogs:
teamcovenant.com/blog/category/netrunner-lcg/
cardgamedb.com/index.php/index.html/_/android-netrunner
stimhack.com/

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/5/26/mind-games/
twitch
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Kala_Ghoda
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Democracy_and_Dogma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In other news, The Liberated Mind officially released (have a free Princess Space Kitten before the rumor mills starts rolling):

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/5/26/mind-games/

Also, I hear there's Streams? For people that make use of those:

twitch tv/frontiergamingchannel

twitch tv/babywyrm

To answer my own question, recently it's been Immolation script. Love the card, so satisfying when you make it fire. So hard to find the slot(s).

In the category "I can feel the jank overtaking me" The Noble Path/Personal Workshop to mass install all your cybernetics at once.

Will have to be done.

>Immolation script.
Man, I played against a deck running that the other day.
I was very impressed by it, but boy did it piss me off - most of my ice was out, but there was very little on archives, so things like archer got burned away. The fact that the deck ran Faust and Cutlery didn't help

I really wish it wasn't three influence a pop. It's something I would love to try in Fisk, but far too expensive. Leaves you with either anti-econ or your usual Anarch whatever-trashing as your way to feed the ICE into Archives in the first place.

Tbh I expect NBN wallpaper to be more like the flipside of SYNC with bunch of screens of advertisement and nefarious surveillance.

I guess there's something nefarious about a satellite.

Eye of Sauron and all that.

I can't really see it. Satelites are pretty important part of our everyday lives already. To me they are more example of technology and how we humans have been able to knit continents closer together with information flow.

If only synthetic blood was shaper I could play a self-harm anarch deck where whenever I brain damage myself I get to draw a card.
Just imagine, I install cybernetics, I draw a card. I play stimhack or amped up, I draw a card. And every 3 turns I get to draw another card with Stim Dealer instead of getting a click. That would be a fuckawesome anarch deck to play.
Instead we got Chronotype and get to draw 2 cards for free. More powerful, and also boring.

>If only Synthetic Blood wasn't shaper
I derped

I guess it's probably from the fact that the Network was built by NBN, maintained through their SYNC subsidiary/division, and is spied on and used by said division to achieve their goals.

Weyland also does the "kind-of-ominous" thing with their wallpaper art, in that it's a big looming tower that they have considerable control over, and it represents a bit of a stranglehold on space, but it's also a huge instrument of progress and advancement for mankind

I'm happy we got a enhanced version of this picture. Card might be a tad bad, but it's one of my favourites illustrations.

I agree - genehacking yourself to be able to stay up and create seems much more shaper than being able to ignore injury after injury (though it's the "first per turn", not every time)

It does kind of looks like the world's in a cage

L5R LCG General?

I can't wait for 2017. Going to be so amazing.

Not in here. Get your own Thread.

Looks like this game is dead so I figured I'd just use it's corpse.

>Satellite are pretty important part of our everyday lives already.

That they are. But then the paranoid in me will never forgive that because of them now even the sky is watching.

I made that full Genetics + Cybernetics suites ultimate jank deck back when they were released. That deck was ridiculous. If you don't like it, I don't like you.

Don't dismiss the pancakes though. There are fun things to do with it. Like running through a troll without losing the click (the face of my opponent on that one).

I wish that game had grabbed me like it did some of my friends. Played it back in the ay, and certainly will again when re-released, but it never was oneI was particularly fond of.

Need a good name for my Haarpsichord Fast Advance featuring Psychographics and Vanity Project.
If I need to be more specific I can even post the decklist in a second.

One question,: why Haarp? If you have few, big agendas, its ability does fuck all.

Gem and the Pycho-Project.

Yeah, a decklist might help.

Something about being Vain and Psycho is my first thought

Played an incredibly satisfying game where my friend (Corp) managed to pull off a feint, making me focus on R&D while he gets enough credits to single turn advance an Atlas for match point. It was great.

Probably Dedicated Response Team and Checkpoint, I love them mid-run meat damage. Either I'll get better at using them or switch tactics though.

Probably a reality show name like "Who's the Next Superstar" or something.

If it"s a kill deck, you *have* to name it "Bonfire of Vanities".

Always nice, even if you lose, when you've been part of some good play.

Dedicated Response Team work well enough I find.

Checkpoint kinda irks me; it looks like a kill card, truth is it's a tax card. And a tax card that gives a bad pub is hard to deal with.
Still, I love the card too.

So Dan played at my regional today. I walked out after the 3rd round of him wondering around after he was done and mocking peoples decks/play.
I don't understand why this kind of toxic cancer is allowed in the community.

Yeah, it was made even better since he was piloting my deck, which really helped expose certain holes in it when you're running against it. Definitely gonna lend others my decks more often from now on.

At the very least there's a few cards to help remove or avoid the bad pub, but it's still extra effort that could be put somewhere else. We'll just have to see how future cards help it. Until then there's the dream jank of Checkpoint on a Chilo Grid with 1-2 unrezzed DRTs on the table.

Did you try politely asking to stop so you can focus on the game? Did you try to ask the organizers to intervene if that failed?

The Organizers was all stimhack sack riders that thing he is the 2nt coming of god.
Was not even my games he was commenting on. It was mostly new people just looking for fun. I am fairly sure most of them will never be back to Netrunner events.

I am fairly sure I won't be at any event Dan is at again.
Stimhack and their users reminds of me of Tumblr at this point, a bunch of cult follows who think they are the best people ever while they are toxic to anyone outside of their cult.

If you were free, did you consider engaging the fuck just so he wouldn't bother the new players?
Sure, it's a bit taking the bullet-y, but it's better than having new players be all discouraged.

I'm sure he'd take a reminder of his statement that "Andromeda is the best runner, no question" well

Mention Rebirth for extra plausibility points.

Ah, but be sure to slip in that Whiz was available since Andy was - they're the same cycle

Here is the deck. Having tons of fun with it. Haarp for two reason. Thematic and because it works with Midseason.
Agenda (13)
1 15 Minutes
2 AstroScript Pilot Program ○○
2 Breaking News
3 Explode-a-palooza
1 Project Beale
3 Quantum Predictive Model
1 Vanity Project ●
Asset (7)
1 Exposé
3 News Team
1 Reality Threedee
2 Shannon Claire
ICE (17)
2 Archangel
2 Chimera
3 Data Raven
2 Gutenberg
3 Pop-up Window
3 Resistor
2 Tollbooth

Copy paste work sucks missed operations
Operation (17)
3 Biotic Labor ●●●●●●●●●●●●
2 Closed Accounts
3 Hedge Fund
3 Midseason Replacements
2 Psychographics
3 Sweeps Week
1 The All-Seeing I

54 cards
Influence: 13/13 ●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○
Agenda points: 22

Unless I'm missing something (or you have an aggressive BP dishing-meta), one Exposé for one Reality 3D seems like overkill to me... I'd just live up with the bad pub myself.

Is that the post casting-called version of the ID?

Valencia. And my ICE is mostly taxing.

Okay, my own idea: How about 2Fast4Humility

Anyone see Stimhack League is writing their own MWL for their hosted events...

Apparently they had low participation so they added Faust, Museum and Temple.

Nice I guess. That makes two lists I don't have to bother with.

More like the game is dying and their admins tried tried to make a living off it. The owner of Stimhack quit his job and is trying to live off Patron money.

Hey, the corp gains one less credit on Product Recall!

Really though, and that's coming from someone that plays a lot of low econ builds which will spend most of the game between 0 to 5 credits, there's something really weird about the cost/effect ratio. Especially when Scrubber happens to be a thing. Though yeah, chances are *this* is going to be the replacement post-rotation. In a world without Imp, Scrubber and the Whizz that still has Museums, it'll probably gain a modicum of value.

Would a reduction of two of the trash cost have been too powerful? If released only post rotation, when the combo with Anarch recurring trash credits wouldn't be a thing?

>If released only post rotation
I think that would have to be the key - I've got a mostly-for-fun runner build with a ton of cybernetics, but even though it's nice to reduce all the trash costs by 1 it's not really worth the install, especially not when Scrubber exists

Interesting that you mention low-econ builds, that could be interesting next cycle, which has credit-dependant cards on both sides (there's Shaper's awesome Beth, and that NBN operation that cares if the runner has less than 6 credits, at the very least, and Damon mentioned credit-levels will be an important thing when everyone's money is uncertain)

Well, to be honest, I've had it be worthwhile enough against asset spam decks, when I can just take power turns where I just level unprotected assets all 4 (or more) clicks, and nothing else.

That's a big when against a corp decent player, who'll try to manipulate the board state so that you *have* to take things out in bites. Not to mention very specialized.

Yeah, nice, but it's hard to get the full effect
Still, sweet art. And amusing to know that Whiz is nothing but a big Scrub(ber)

Hmm, Liberated Mind is out, and on Netrunnerdb - I want to see if Red Tape is worth playing, and what shenanigans I can do with Consulting Visit

Also Turning Wheel, out of the ashes and Rebirth

Anyone else feels like the trash cards from the stack clause is way too much? I was thinking about building something along with it and had totally suppressed it from my mind.

I mean, ok, some creative deck building can probably turn it into a strength, but the card had already enough issues without naturally negating a good portion of the damage prevention it's supposed to bring on top.

I'm still fascinated by the perspective of "*all* ICE" part of Red Tape. There's something right there I really want to put to use.

Bullfrog would be my first thought, but you;d probably want some anti-jackout tech like wormhole or port anson

By which I mean, yeah, the idea is probably more to just make all severs suddenly prohibitively expensive for the turn, basically an all server ETR... but one can dream.

Wormhole as anti-jack out tech?

He means Whirlpool.

Stupid me, yeah, makes more sense.

I used Port Anson + Bullfrog in a Nisei deck, the trick would be to install Anson in a server the runner wouldn't want to run all the way through - say with an Ambush in, then transfer the runner there via Bullfrog. Then use that server as scoring. Too many pieces but fun to play.

Been thinking bout revisiting this since SanSan made Crick a thing. Install port Anson on Archives, transfer the runner there with the frog...

Exchange of Information probably isn't practical to build a strategy around, but that hasn't stopped me before. HB with 3x Domestic Sleepers and 3x Mandatory Upgrades seems like the best option. It's easy to get the DS scored, and it's pain free giving it away to the runner. Mandatory Upgrades is only 2 points for the runner if you can't retrieve it, but if you do get it back it's a massive tempo boost on top of their loss and your gain.

Trick is going to be the tags...

Someone at the club's been talking about making some monster Custom Biotic Alliance deck.

I'm wondering if your idea and his would fit. Especially Consulting as a way to cut on the number of copies of operations and City Hall to tutor it all (you can now tutor a tutor... hadn't hit me how ridiculous it sounds).

I just realized this, but you can't build a deck with every alliance card. It will take 18 influence to be eligible for each faction and Custom Biotics can't take Jinteki cards. So that means you max out at 30 alliance cards per deck, plus 12 out of faction cards and 3 pad campaigns.

That's 45 card slots and 12 influence spent with no agendas of a 54 card minimum. How do you make this deck not fail miserably?

It's definitely not good enough alone, but one Midseason is a given include. Planning to have an agenda stolen? Need the runner tagged, ideally for a long period of time? It's a no-brainer. In terms of ice, Hunter is a great value in both credits and influence. Probably a Data Raven depending on how influence is allotted once I've figured the bigger picture out.

I have two problems with Custom Biotics. One is that forcing tags on the runner involves beating them in economy, and that screams EtF. The other is that I think Mushin would be a good add. It's about the only way to threaten (and occasionally actually score) a Mandatory Upgrades without a massive tempo hit.

Alright so what the fuck.

Is Thomas Haas a Bioroid or not?

It seems like they're implying bigtime that he is a "next gen" Bioroid of some sort. Between his card's flavor text saying how he was engineered before birth to take over HB and the insert that came with What Lies Ahead it is all-but-confirmed. Not to mention his picture being part of Director Haas' Pet Project.

the odds are he's not a full blown bioroid. he's probably a human with an "enhanced" brain. and bioroid parts of his brain have mommy haas' braintapes in them.

Well it'll be good fun when he officially becomes a Runner.

I wouldn't put it past them that Adam happens to be Thomas' prototype... and/or that Thomas happens to have something to do with what happened to Adam.

Pure speculation though.

Dully noted on the Mushin. I don't know about EtF being strictly *needed* for the tagging though.

The exact text is
>Thomas, the director's son, has been carefully groomed to inherit the corporation since before he was born. His favorite pastime appears to be disappointing his mother.
Less "engineered", more just what happens to the children of magnates

Add his appearance on The Source and as the "hostage" on Hostage, and his workings with Humanity First in the board game, and I don't think he could be all bioroid - seems a bit too much for any programmed "youthful rebellion" (though it could be deep programming to infiltrate those who will later be his enemies)

In the end I think it's one of those things that will be kept ambiguous because it's more fun that way, like the natures of Apex, some of the more shadowy projects, the (other) Source that Nasir found, etc.

What drives me insane about all this vaguesness is what the hell is Project Beale?
What kind of Fast Advanceable research can end up being Government Takeover or World Domination?

I think it could be a database - you can develop it pretty quickly, but with enough time and effort it could be as valuable as taking over a government, at least in terms of advancing your corporate agenda

Oh, yes that makes sense. And Beale in the name implies how completely ciphered the database is, so Runner can never get more than 2 points out of it

Yeah, I haven't thought about it before, but yeah it's very much like GFI in that regard.

Whereas if a Government Takeover is in your agenda you get some extra security, and have less you need to focus on, but it's obviously a high-risk plan.
There are enormous profits though, should you manage to pull it off

Well, you can still make profits if you perform Media Blitz when your plan falls through. Or do Information Exchange. We guys at NBN got you cowered.

>but you can't build a deck with every alliance card
That seems reasonable, from both a gameplay and a lore perspective - in-game, you probably just can't use them all very well together

In lore, the idea is that the alliance assets are any given megacorp's tight ties to a Mumbad-based corp or individual - in Jinteki's case, that's Jinteki India, which probably follows many real life examples in being separate from the main company - as opposed to any other asset they might have, and the alliance operations, while less location-focussed (save for Salem's, but I'd bet that his organisation has ties around the world), still represent the megacorps collaborating with a local corp to get things done.

It's reasonable that along with your own local ties you might use some of the corps that are connected with one of the other Megas, but to be so well connected that you can use all of them would be a stretch - you give up a lot of your leeway with how much you're investing in the other Mega's interests.

In the asset flood that is mumbad (22/64 corp cards total), it is interesting to see how different things are represented - wholly owned small corps/subsidiaries, facilities operated and political interests being supported publicly - some of which we've seen before, but I think the wholly owned small corp is clearer here

The other interesting thing is we have no alliance ice. Its kind of odd, though expected since its easier to electronics than the networks and facilities that are unique to an area.

Also, does anyone know what they're going for with the HB alliance cards? NBN has Salem's organization, Jinteki is trying to continue a conservative culture, and Weyland has a ritzy rolodex. But I can't make out what HB India is doing.

Wasn't product recall one? Testing "equipment" and then using military to take it down.

I think HB's Indian investment is probably the least specific of all of them, for sure - with the India-specific Voting Machine and Clone Suffrage they're looking to hit Jinteki right in a subcontinent-sized market (and they can best do that when not being bothered by runners as well), so they're making a case that Bioroids are better, and are making sure that they are better has led to some significant product recalls, helped out by local pri sec by the looks of it.

Jeeves Models I think are an example of a Localised Product line, but more so; particularly one catered to the Indian ristes (given the pack its in) and a product that happily and blatantly sidesteps the idea that you're getting a person to serve you - what with the caste system in Indian history that's a product clearly designed to oppose what Jinteki does from the ground up, while not requiring the ristes to give any luxuries up.

The other HB cards are easier: they've got a shiny new factory for their shiny new flying cars, they're using advertising to expand this (I still think that's kind of dumb flavour for "lateral growth", but whatever), and they own a smartfabric company, which fits with their future-looking ideas and their significant interests in fashion (as seen in cybernetics court)
And of course they've got some very nice ice and other security stuff, but that's just normal HB

By the way, how are flavor inserts from Mumbad cycle coming along?

I've only seen 2 so far:
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Kala_Ghoda
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Democracy_and_Dogma

There was, but I don't know if it's testing - that's explicitly mentioned in the underway

Yeah, I guess that works, but it just makes HB the generic "business" corp. I was hoping for something more unique, but FFG hasn't really been all that great for HB theme. At core set they've made robots and robot accessories, now they make some not robots and person accessories as well.

Its a shame too, since sansan was the first cycle where we really saw something new out of Haas, what with the fashion and the fact that their "consumer products" division who bring the pain. But in Mumbad they're back to the same old flavor.

I've got hopes for Flashpoint at least. Maybe we'll finally get to see the arms manufacturing that Ares promised and didn't deliver. To keep with what we have from SanSan, maybe HB dominates the personal arms markets. They're the guys who sell cybernetically enhanced killing weapons to the man on the street, as opposed to Weyland which markets to governments and PMCs.

Yeah, they've not been the best at that - generally, they've gotten flavour down pretty well, but there have been a few missed opportunities, especially where Haas, the efficient and often kinda boring corp is concerned - though Ash and Man Upgrades do the efficeincy thing very well, as do the cards that show the Director getting involved.

In the core blurb it mentions:
Haas-Bioroid prides itself on quality craftsmanship and superior design. In addition to bioroids, Haas-Bioroid and its subsidiaries produce commercial-grade and medical cybernetics, prosthetics, industrial robots and machinery, mindmachine interface devices, and consumer electronics.

So the design and car-making stuff is suggested, but in the game they've mainly been "robutts, muh efficiency, snazzy ice"

I could see HB being big in weapons - it's certainly more their thing than anyone other than perhaps Weyland, but they tend to do bigger stuff, applying the force themselves and focusing on aerospace, rather than just selling weapons systems - Hellion and Ares hint that HB do do weapons, but they are a little crap at it at the moment.
Maybe the period of corp violence in flashpoint will let them be good at it.

Yeah there's a run on the personal protection market, which leads HB to new and exciting possibilities. They're all holed up in their Haas maintained arcologies and complexes, so the world can go to hell as long as they're still buying. Think weapons vending machines, cybernetic "recycling", and military bioroids. Haas always struck me as the cautious corp, but they might go on the offense once there's blood in the streets.

Of course, what I'd really like to see is a full fleshing out of Haas' dark side. They're not pushing around governments, creating a slave caste, or building a surveillance state. They're a Vanderbilt-style "The public be damned" company, with little to no regard for anything outside their AI maintained walls.

That makes sense - I don't know if I'd call HB all that cautious, though they're certainly extremely concious of security: hell, just look at the OP pic, that's a great big "fuck off" to the world right there.
Though I might be saying that because while they're pretty isolationist in what they do they're certainly not (small c) conservative - they have the most research agendas, and generally seem forward-looking, but I do see the lack of regard in there a bit, with their "testing" and the fact that it's got an old-style top-down leadership - Jinteki is strongly shaped by Hiro's vision (hell, they moved their main office out of Neotokyo), and maintains a lot of tradition, but HB feels more old-school, to me.
I could definitely see them in their arcologies, but ready to exploit the violence and confusion - they seem more able than the other initially uninvolved player, NBN, they can manipulate it, cover it and exploit it, but HB looks to be more concrete in their potential gains.

I would also like to see the dark side of Haas, along with Shapers - we're told that the Shaper's desire for expression can be monumentally destructive at times, but that's rarely apparent.
Criminals are also a little flat, though they're at least very consistent in how they're portrayed.

Haas I think could be more aggressive depending on the result of the election, and how the whole "Titan exec joins Jinteki, the 23 seconds happens, then she dies" thing revealed in the cycle intro goes - if intercorporate warfare is going on, things could shift - not on a big enough scale to seriously change the balance of power, but to some extent, though as a Weyland fan I must admit I'm more looking forward to what they'll be doing - especially as this would be a good chance for them to get their day in the sun, and they've always been associated with violence (seeing as I mentioned research agendas, they only have one, but they have a lot of Expansion agendas instead, which fits)

I'd definitely be up for some darker shaper cards and we'll probably see some good Weyland bits, though Weyland has had a good run since order and Chaos, from a purely thematic perspective. The space angle was a good way to go, the whole public agendas and support thing in Sansan is a great new look, then there's all of ritzy business in Mumbad.

Plus I think they're having the most mechanically interesting cycle in Mumbad. They got their first fast advance option, FFG finally remembered they have tutoring in the color pie, and there's a couple new spins on old themes, like the money making ice Bailiff and tags in Zealous Judge. Its just a shame that the competitive scene started off focused on NBN from the big box and moved on to museum grinding immediately afterward, both of which are partially responses to Faust. I think the only thing that Weyland still "needs" is a viable protection upgrade to make glacier work for them. That and to flesh out their ice pool some more, which is getting on a better track with Mausoleum.

Yeah, thematically at least, Weyland is pretty solid - mechanically they're still a little underwhelming and all over the place, but you can see improvement, and the picture of the faction has become pretty clear.

At first I was a little disappointed when their political asset was just money, but their other interaction with politics in that set, and what it represents - that the control there is very much theirs, and that they can have a say in every alliance Mumbad - is much better.

When added to their return to tutoring, that's pretty cool (though Search Firm will need some serious support), and the upcoming stuff from Liberated Mind looks great too - especially Judge, again showing their control.
Just a shame NBN is kind of overpowering in that pack

I think I figured the flavor implication of trope. You usually use trope when your stack is completely empty to refill it, but Trope can never be fullfiiling enough to shuffle your whole heap into stack. To put it simply in flavor terms: Trope program lets you remember what you are like, but in process it flanderizes and simplifies "you".

Search firm is pretty useful as is. In faction you can grab mills and zealous judge to hate on particular builds, plus there's always jackson or even mark yale, if you're titan. All of this can be done with ebc, but sysops are all upgrades, so you could grab a batty or even make the twins a bit more playable.

Now let's hope that runner side flatline protection gets more interesting in Flashpoint. Sports Hopper is a good start, but runners are pretty dull in the anti flatline, shaper especially. Would you play something like this ID?

Epictetus, True Believer
1 Link, 17 Influence Shaper
Reduce all damage taken by 1, to a minimum of 1.

The link and influence are to get around the kate problem, since the ability will have varying usage by match up.

That seems pretty fair. Nothing in anarch is free after all

The fact that something so mundane that is interwoven into almost everything you do on a daily basis being controlled by a leviathan of an organization to subtly control your life and meet their own goals doesn't scare you?

How do I reach that level of optimism?

I don't know, a swanky dress and a net shield and that runner is nigh impossible to kill - they'd completely ignore a Vulcan Coverup or Traffic Accident, for example

The same could be said of plascrete, they just use cheaper or renewable resources. Plus thousand cuts style damage still works and brain damage is mostly done one at a time.

Way too many bonuses in all fronts. A

I would argue it's not even good at it. I played Weyland on flavor for a long time, but switching to NBN has made tag and bag so much easier.

Guru.

Answering the question: Fisk

On another news:
Apparently the calculator, sneakdoor zeta, is gone.
RIP sneakdoor zeta.

Been for a few days at least, can still be found via the wayback machine for now.

I really that one. Nice way of putting it too.

>I'd definitely be up for some darker shaper cards

I guess The Price of Freedom is a step in that direction, only it' still ambivalent enough...

2.0 is better because 2.0 is a leftie.

>What's that card you love but never manage to make work quite as you'd wish?

I always manage to botch account siphon somehow. :U

Also because 2 brain damage if they faceplant it with

Comet in Haley.

Why Haley?

Personally I love the Comet + Exclusive Party combo.