Got dang it Bobby, why'd you have to go and blow your allowance on an army like the "Tau"? What if the neighbors see?

Got dang it Bobby, why'd you have to go and blow your allowance on an army like the "Tau"? What if the neighbors see?

You should have gotten some of those Ultramarines, they have the same coloured uniforms as the Dallas Cowboys! Why, even that Calgar fella reminds me of Tom Landry!

as if Hank Hill ain't a fucking guard player. revisionist scum. Bobby would play eldar anyway.

No, Hank is more about the Sister of Battles.
PROPANE AND PROMETHEUM.

>THAT'S MY SOULSTONE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Dale's the kind to run Daemons.

Or Salamanders?

Or an Inquisition squad.

>coloured

Purge and Purging accessories.

It would be more like Bobby gets 2deep into bloodbowl while hank just wants to throw the pig skin with him.

Hank only plays bloodbowl

>Now Unca' Hank, Bobby can be whatever faction he wants to be. You don't complain whenever I field an entire team of squats, even though they're against regulation.

>Canadia, eh?

>That's one clean burning xeno I tell you hwhat

>THAT'S MY FARSIGHT, I DON'T KNOW YOU

Y'allgottagetdatdangol'markahchaosanbeallskullsfortheskullthroney'knowwhatI'msayin?DangolKhorneandeathtothefalseemperory'all.

>well that got fucked up

>I like the Eldar, they're so pretty. I've got a few howlin' banshees, and, and, and some Fire Dragons. I've even got a farseer. Do you want to know what I named her, Hank.
>Oh god... Let me guess, Bill, it's Le-
>No, it's Alendeer. Did you think it'd be Lenore? For god's sake, Hank, I've got my dignity.
>...
>Lenore is a Exodite Harlequin, and it's spelled "Lynoor."

I've waited my whole life to post this.

FUCK, I can hear Bill in every word, A+

>not King of the Warhammer

IMO boomhauer would be raven guard, dale would be Iron Warriors. Otherwise, perfect.

Dale loves chemical warfare, is batshit paranoid of authority, and has a fucked up father issues.
How is he Iron Warriors?

I'd honestly put dale as a dark angel cause he's so paranoid. As for boomhauer, I'm pretty sure that he has a respectable job and is good at it and picking up chicks is just what he does in his free time

Not him, but the fact Dale spends all his time in a fortified basement and even tried expanding it into his neighbors' homes probably has something to do with it.

Boomhauer is a Texas Ranger

>loves chemical warfare
>batshit paranoid of authority
>fucked up father issues
3/3 Iron Warrior traits.

Are you being intentionally dense?

Death Guard have #1 and #3 on lock-down far more than the Iron Warriors.

I'll give you the first, but at best it's a tie between the Iron Warriors and the Death Guard.

Morty may've had some serious shit because E Money took the only kill he wanted. But Pert resented everything about E Money and the Imperium for being forced to destroy when all he wanted to do was create. Not to mention the Iron Warriors got the lion's share of the ditch fighting, plus were the only legion that was parted out.

Hell, at one point they were so far flung that there was a single squad of Iron Warriors holding a planet of seven million newly complied people.

Pert and the Iron Warriors were whiny cunts.
Dale wasn't a whiny cunt.
He was just an outcast that loved killing shit with gas.

Siege Warfare is some of the most stressful and psychologically demanding of war. Especially given the Imperial S.O.P. on it.

Compound that with the fact they got no respect, any legion would break.

Decimation

Ok? It happened.

Pert wasn't exceptionally stable before getting a Legion. He got exponentially worse as the Crusade ground on. Keep in mind, Pert and his Iron Warriors were thrown into the worst parts of the Crusade, the parts that never got any laurels or honor.

See the painting where the Iron Warriors were dead face down in the mud after the Imperial Fags took the glory of the win.

Or the fact that during the Istavaan Drop Sight Massacre prep, an Emperior's Children Marine asked why the Iron Warriors weren't digging the trenches and fortifications.

>rebel because they were tired of working shit jobs for an asshole
>pledged their eternal souls to working shit jobs with even worse bosses
Yeah, nah. Iron Warriors are dumb.

They're fighting for what they want now, getting glory for what they do, and they don't need to take shit from anyone.

Because if they do, massive artillery strike will raze whoever did it.

Underrated post

>implying John Redcorn wouldn't be a Tau player, too

Nah, he's a football purist. Fantasy war has its place and football has its different place, and never the two shall meet.

This is the correct answer.

Bump for a funny thread.

While all of these are accurate, the father issues thing only comes up in 2, maybe 3 episodes. Father issues is more of a recurring dynamic between Hank and Cotton.

Dale's love of chemical warfare is likewise more a background aspect of the character, and is only directly addressed a handful of times throughout the series.

What truly defines Dale's character is his almost crippling paranoia, distrust for everything government, and paradoxically his blind faith in his friends and family (also aliens).

>Hank Hill
>Wasting money on a bunch of overpriced toy soldiers
>Associating with nerds and their stupid game

[samefag]
Okay, actually, I could see him getting really into the painting as a hobby sort of thing. Maybe after helping Bobby paint some minis.

I can't express my deep love of this thread

Boomhauer's a fucking Texas Ranger

>pic related

We are also talking about the same character who in one episode thought his son was a fag for growing roses but then got into it and became obsessed. So yeah, i can see him painting minis.

The smoking alone makes him Death Guard, there's no need to consider any other option.

TOP KEK

I completely forgot about that.

Honestly Boomhauer strikes me as a Raven Guard or one of the other more low-key legions. Not an Emperor's Child.

Still wonder what the logic behind making Bill a Space Wolf is though.

Also as funny as this thread is I feel it's worth mentioning it's happened before.

and it was just as funny then

Because he's the god damned Billdozer

i want to see that painting

The whole arc of Hank's relationship with his son is about coming to terms with differing interests. There are plenty of episodes in which Hank learns to appreciate hobbies which he'd previously scorned, and even gets majorly into them himself. So long as there is a competitive element, there's the capacity for Hank to like it.

>They're called the Death Guard, dad.
>Emperor on Earth, it's all toilet sounds!

It's been a while, but as far as I remember Hank also has an appreciation for anything which involves working with your hands. So even if something is frilly, he could still get into it if he needs to use tools.

So I would buy it if he wound up getting into collecting and painting Warhammer models. Don't really see him getting too into the actual wargame scene though, unless it's like that video game episode where it's something he needs to "snap out of" at the end.

Also, if propane can be incorporated into it in any way.

He'd probably go out of his way to create conversions that belch fire. I remember him loving the hell out of that dragon at the renaissance fair.

He was the one who built that dragon, wasn't he? Or at least, he installed the mechanism which let it spit propane, right?

I think it's just a mix of his love for propane and an appreciation for solid engineering than any kind of pyromania.

Nevermind, just looked it up. He only sold them the propane the dragon needed.

Though I can understand why a well-built mechanical dragon might appeal to him.

There was that episode where he befriends a bunch of nudist hippies, bonding over their mutual love of clean-burning fuel, and he offers to help them convert their houseboat to run on propane.

He's able to instantly forget past prejudices the moment his sweet mistress is involved.

IIRC that episode what about Hank becoming "bored" with propane and spending the whole episode thinking he was sexually frustrated.

Something about propane really tickles him on an intellectual level and he's always looking for new creative uses for it. So in a sense he's almost like Vulkan in that regard, though I'd still say he fits Guilleman to a T.

At the end of the day he seems to admire personal creativity. There's that one episode where he convinces Bobby to drop out of clown school because the "professor" was making him feel his idea of humor was wrong. While he didn't really want Bobby to be a clown, he'd rather he be a clown on his own terms than someone else's.

I miss this show so fucking much.

Hank is a good dad, someone tangible and real. I kind of miss that, rather than fuckups like Stan Smith and Peter Griffin

To be fair, Stan Smith and most of the characters in American Dad are just vehicles for surrealism at this point. Peter Griffin is an objectively awful character though.

Most of the characters in King of the Hill were real characters. Mostly because Mike Judge based them all off real people he's met.

Dale is quite literally the Emperor... paranoid, loves poison gas, pocket sand, son is a betrayal.

I can see him getting pulled in through model building.

I never watched the later seasons, but as far as I remember Joseph never had an real, long-standing resentment towards Dale. They seemed to have a pretty healthy relationship, all things considering.

Me too, but I'm glad that it ended when it did. The last couple of seasons were starting to lose the charm of the show, and I'd hate it if KotH went the way of The Simpsons and Family Guy.

I just wish I could watch it on Netflix.

His son is a betrayal, but they did love eachother as father and son.

>coloured
>Hank Hill

Come on man even when he speaks the words he's spelling them American-style in his head.

Didn't he get addicted to a GTA game based on propane once?

Is Calgar more Landry or Staubach?

I'd say Staubach, considering he was such an all-American his nickname was "Captain America"

They do randomly engage in wrestling ambushes that could count as "Betrayals"

Though it's all in good fun.

Competition, Craftsmanship, or Propane.

He did. But it wasn't because of the propane. He was actually aggravated the devs didn't accurately portray grill brands.

He was also initially horrified at the wanton destruction and violence. But then it sucked him in when he realized the game allowed him to act like a vigilante and beat up muggers, drug dealers, and pimps.

It was a bit of both.

>Hank not in charge of Iron Fists

I wasn't prepared.

>Hank
Sister of Battle OR Salamanders for Promethium and Promethium Accessories
>Hanks Wife
Naively thinks she can do anything? Tau
>Hanks dad
Guard. Killed fiddy men
>Bobby
Gets way too into it, goes full Slaanesh Warband
>Dale
Mistrusts the government and builds bunker. Ironwarriors

Kahn would play Dark Eldar and you know it. Making up a grand strategy only to have it blow up in his face

Nah, peggy would play Eldar largely due to the whole superiority complex she has despite rampant incompetence she displays throughout the show. I mean really, they have an episode that shows she couldn't speak Spanish worth a damn and that actually saved her from jail time in Mexico.

How did you actually manage that?

>Stupid hillbilly mon'keigh can't fight proper offensive. You leave Commoragh and go back to battle trailer. Come back when you learn to not be stupid.

He'd probably just build terrain.