These rules for this game are ass and true scale is a cancer

These rules for this game are ass and true scale is a cancer.
Why is GW still supporting it?

Objectively shit opinions.
Here's your (You).

>kill your parents.
>kill your parents.
>kill your parents.
>then, kill yourself.

How are they shit?
For a skirmish game it doesn't lend itself to small troop interactions (except heroes) since everything is priced like in warhammer and combat works in such a way getting through 3 dudes stabbing each other takes the same amount of time it does to get through a single larger combat in 40k.
True scale is tiny, flimsy, and just doesn't look good.
Everything is just wrong.

So you are both retarded and have shit taste.
You poor man.

Mind telling then why you think this instead of sniffing your own farts?

The problem is OP, they're not shit and the scale is fine. So fuck off.

What the fuck do you think 'skirmish game' means?

Small number of units each doing several things, not watered down 40k.

Most skirmish games are small groups of models, usually each working in separation somehow. Games like Infinity, Malifaux, LotRSBG, Deadzone, and such have individual models acting on their own, while some games like Warmahordes and 40k, while pushing it, have small units with each model still acting semi-autonomously. This has nothing to do with what an actual skirmish is defined as, this is what skirmish games are.

whose idea was to make these not to scale with whf? did they not want to sell extra models?

The deal they had with New Line Cinema. Hell, they used to not be able to show conversions in White Dwarf that mixed lines.

It's better that they didn't. True scale means you can mix in guys from historical ranges, and hamfisted hobbits would look retarded.

>it's better they didn't let you customize your shit and gave you hard poses

>it's made of metal/doesn't come with a full sprue of options, I can't customize it

>model is literally just one piece, I need to potentially fuck it up with a blade just to give it more poses

>For a skirmish game it doesn't lend itself to small troop interactions (except heroes) since everything is priced like in warhammer and combat works in such a way getting through 3 dudes stabbing each other takes the same amount of time it does to get through a single larger combat in 40k.
I genuinely don't understand your reasoning.
>True scale is tiny, flimsy, and just doesn't look good.
You genuinely prefer the shithouse, back-compatibility driven monkeyhanded bobbleheads?

>I have no skillz
BUILD YO SKILLZ!

It means the game is too fucking slow for all the models expected to be fielded (and you better have numbers if you don't to die).
With warbands forcing squads it really is just a knock-off 40k.
And yes, heroic scale looks better.

I much prefer true scale like Lotr or Infinity to cartoons like 40k or WM.

So wait, you think customizing is choosing from a pre-approved selection of parts and assembling by the numbers? You poor man.

Customization isn't building an ikea kit. Cut arms and reposition them with wire joints. Sculpt new cloth from putty. Add hair, plasticard shields and weapons, belts and buckles. Customization is scary, but with some patience you can have truly unique dudes.

The game plays fine for the right numbers and Hurroic Scale looks retarded.
>Balloon Heads
>Clown Shoes
>Oversized toy guns

>True scale is tiny, flimsy, and just doesn't look good.

GW babies everyone

Pic related

>true scale is a cancer
I'm sorry, you what? True scale always looks better than heroic scale, across the board. Just look at all of the 40k true scale conversions.

It's a gw game so the same can be said to you.

>it's good because it's good

> all the models expected to be fielded

What kind of fuckhuge LOTR games are you trying to run?

It's one of the best rulesets by GW, you git.

>he's never had two goblin-fucks fight each other

>stop posting
the macro says, as he bumps the thread from page 10

>The rules are arse.
Compared to what? And don't rell me 40k is better or you've automatically idrntified yourself as a retard.

>True scale is bad
Nevermind, you already have.

>idrntified
Oh the irony.

Eh, typing on my phone always sucks.

>hobbit cucks are phone posters

Money.

Considering the're still selling the limited edition goblin town starter set, probably not.

>and true scale is a cancer.
Nope.
Also, they should support LotR and Hobbit for a 5 years more, if I remember correct.