I find even role playing female npc's in my setting to be a bit weeaboo in itself...

I find even role playing female npc's in my setting to be a bit weeaboo in itself. It's hard to not play them off as being super sexy in my head. Any advice to change that frame of mind?

Well, one option is to be super sexy.

The other is to make it like, say Fist of the North Star or those really old manga before the era of political-correctedness. There are women, they're just never important or in positions of power.

Even the role of a bar maid the party just decides to speak to though. She doesn't have much to say, but I've had women be informants or arena combatants

>weeaboo
That word lost all meaning, it seems.

Didn't it start out that way?

It did. Then it got meaning. But OP's head is a mess, so it got mixed up with other words and connotations.

I don't think that playing female npc's very sexily has anything to with an obsession with japanese culture.

Make them tough and ugly. Tough and ugly NPCs are always fun.

What is your understanding of the word "weeaboo" ?

Unless the cultural setting ask otherwise, just play the female npc as you would play a male.
Trust your players to treat them like sexy females, even if you describe them as ugly. Yes, even that 200 lb half-orc barmaid will be the target of seduction attempts, if for nothing else than to embarass you !!

Guess it's more beyond control than anything

>I find even role playing female npc's in my setting to be a bit weeaboo in itself
What the fuck does this even mean?

I think he means that his weeaby tendencies come out when playing as female characters and they end up as nip nong media stereotypes.

Please, provide an example of a female NPC's dialogue where you play her as "super sexy" or "weeaboo".

"Ahn, Onii-chan please make us feel good kimochi together desu"

What's the point of having a female NPC if they're not sexy?

I mean he's not wrong, female IS the weeaboo sex
>everyone wants to help you
>get your way in all arguments
>can get everyone to turn against the people you don't like with naught but a word
>sexy

If that's the case this guy needs to lay off anime.

Honestly, anyone who watches anime should lay off anime.

I don't get it.
All my male NPCs are rough and rugged tortured John Marston types.
All my female NPCs are stacked and fit power-sub She-Hulk types.
What's not to like?

Maybe you should stay off of anime sites like Veeky Forums?

>fit power-sub

Maybe try getting laid so you can get that stereotype out of your head. Or if you know, you had any female friends irl.

>this thread
Whew lad.

build the characters more.
some might be sexy, and play it to the hilt, but others might have different self-concepts, or follow stricter sexual mores, and minimize their sex appeal. some might just be hideous.

Go outside and interact with women

Understand their backstories more. If your character has seen frequent battle, she'll probably have a scar or two. If she's poor, she won't be able to afford things to look attractive. If she's a warrior, she's probably pretty muscular and wear heavy armour, making her look more masculine. Really, there are so many obstacles to being sexy in a medieval setting (which I'm assuming is the deal here) that it's almost strange to look decent.