A Song of Revenge and Gold: House Malroy Quest | Chapter XLIII

Welcome to A Song of Revenge and Gold: House Malroy Quest. In which you take the reins of a House of storied glorious past since Aegon’s Conquering, but whose fortunes have taken a turn for the worse in the doom that Robert’s Rebellion brought. You are Brynden Malroy, second son to Lord Vamos Malroy and Lady Esemella Hayford and the last living heir to Steadhold and House Malroy. The year is 285AC, two years after the Rebellion and a year after your return to Westeros.

House Malroy is a pre-genned House designed around the idea of a story within the Crownlands of a House fiercely loyal to the Targaryens and their attempts to live in this new world after Robert’s Rebellion. Lord Brynden Malroy is as well pre-genned but will take direction from the players in his ways and how he develops himself further. This Quest will be moderately more story driven than others of its kind, but the development of the House and her lands will take just as much importance.

If you’ve played one of the many Quests within the ASoIaF setting the rules of the SIFRP system should be known. I will be using the Game of Thrones edition, as well as a few of the expansions namely OOSP and a few house rules which will be explained as we come to them. If you have questions about how things work or why certain actions are taken I can explain them as we go along. In truth this is a learning experience for me as well.

Google Documents Mastersheet:

docs.google.com/document/d/1WiZG5xtDqbQKI31IIbqNb4zTmooivb0Ns_J6EatgWgY/edit?usp=sharing

Twitter:

twitter.com/RevengeGoldQM

Ask.FM

m.ask.fm/RevengeGoldQM

SIFRPG Resources:

mediafire.com/folder/6sar1o14399xv/SIFRP

Archive:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=House Malroy

And now without further ado.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTKdHbiLim0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“And the winds would cry.
And many men would die.
And all the waves would bow down.
To the Lorelei...”

“I would certainly hope my newborn daughter is not giving cause for men to die,” you say from the nursery doorway. Lord Quentyn Qorgyle sits with your daughter, Lorelei, in his arms wrapped up in a blanket stitched with little scorpions, a gift from his and Obella’s mother Lady Elysa Dayne.

The dornishman scoffs casting a glance back towards his sister, your wife, sleeping blissfully in the bed. He holds Lorelei up for you to take before leaning back, crossing his leg and speaking in a hushed tone, “If she is anything like her mother. There is little hope for our kind.”

“Little hope there is already,” you respond, nestling her head into your arms. Her eyes open just enough to regard you, her mother’s pools of blue, the sparkle of amethyst.

“I cannot say I disagree Brynden. I am certain even the Prince would find cause to love her. I would suggest in the future, allow her to foster in the Water Gardens. I am certain your son Victus would not mind the trip either,” he says pausing for a chuckle, “My sister will not say it. But I know she will miss home and Lorelei should not be so far removed from her roots, her people. The dornish are proud people, she should be too.”

“A worthwhile suggestion Quentyn, I will take that to heart.”

“The Valyrians were a proud people once too my Lord,” he continues nearly interrupting you. His eyes cast upon his fidgeting fingers, “Do not allow her to forget who she is, in any regard. She is not the Princess that was so cruelly taken from us by that iron bastard… But… There is a hope in her. And in all of your future children.”

You eyes stay fixed upon your daughter, her arm reaches up for your face, brushing the pink raw flesh from your burn upon your cheek. You stand in silence for a moment and nod your head, emerald flickers in the morning sun as they glance towards Lord Qorgyle, “I shan’t.”

Quentyn responds with a wordless nod gathering himself up and standing, he places a hand upon your shoulder as he passes, “Later, shall we discuss our plans to travel to Highgarden? My son has expressed a love for your roof ‘training yard’. Before dinner?”

“A plan Lord Qorgyle.”

His hand slips off your shoulder as he leaves the room. The quiet only interrupted by the soft cooing of your daughter and Obella’s restlessness as she awakens. She holds up her arms, a soft pout upon her lips as she wishes for her daughter. Taking your place upon the side of the bed you softly hand her off, Lorelei quick to take breast to lips and feed.

“Was that Quentyn I heard?”

You sigh, running a hand over the bristles of your hair, still hadn’t entirely gotten use to that, “It is his niece Obella.”

“And she is my daughter, our daughter,” she half heartedly retorts, “Dorne is no place her, not until she is grown and a woman fledged. My brother knows so little of Sunspear, of the Water Gardens. Children at play is all he sees...” her voice trails off as your hand goes to rest upon her cheek. She smiles, and leans forward into your kiss.

---

“Are you certain you wish to attend my Lady?” Sybelle Sand one of Obella’s handmaidens asks as she dashes after the both of you.

“I am Steadhold’s Lady, Sybelle. Her matters are my matters.”

“But you should be resting my Lady-”

“Enough Sybelle. I will hear no more of it. I am not so frail a creature that I cannot walk a flight of stairs and attend to my House’s affairs.”

You cast a glance towards Sybelle, emerald flame causes her to blush and her face to deflate in the eyes of her opposition, “Yes my Lady. I am sorry, it was not my place.”

Olyver and Worsh greet you at the doors to the grand hall, snapping off quick salutes before opening the door. Rolling your neck you press down the need to smile. Steadhold was alive it felt. Illiad is entertaining a host of merchants for your Caravanserai in Dyre Den, a few were old friends, others new and young. You had thought it best to hire an Essosi for the job, Lord Eustace Brune seemed amused by the type. The dornish party that had accompanied Lord Qorgyle yet still remained, intermingling with your rather odd household, it occurred to you now more of them were Westerosi than they had been before. The Sons of Gold still remained, but everything else… It was different now. Alive. Thriving. Always growing.

The clicks of your boots draw attention from those finishing brunch, your strides sending them to the winds as it always had before. Eyes are drawn to the servants fixing the new tapestries upon the walls, the colors so rich and vibrant it felt blinding. A glass maker is taking measurements for an old faded stained glass window, it was in tribute to the Seven you recall, your father had once said it was gift from the High Septon himself to the newly made Lord Aeson Malroy. It would do your ancestors proud to have it once again shine brightly. Obella had taken to task rather quickly, Steadhold hadn’t quite felt this clean and lively since your childhood. She smiles by your side as your head swivels about to look at all of the new work.

Mason in full plate, looking sweaty from a morning workout stands over the council table. Elionwy, his now betrothed sits below him, scribbling about as she typically did. You think for a moment of the dress you owe her, perhaps a wedding dress would be the proper thanks. The papers next to her the House’s finances in lieu of Benjin. She was certainly a good Stewardess, her knowledge of figures and sums far surpassed your own, Mason sometimes stumbled with his words as he read through her notes much to your amusement. Gawen chats with the young Citadel apprentice, Ashby, you felt it only right to invite him to your monthly meeting, good practice and he was sent by one of your more trusted advisors after all. New to the table is the new Captain of Steadhold’s guards, with Dontos gone to Chelsted, Jonos Strouman had taken his place. The man had been with your family since his teens, before your time even, his grey mustache a tribute to that, he knew Steadhold and the common folks concerns better than anyone else you wagered and would be a suitable replacement for your Uncle upon the council. He sat in his full garb, the typical outfit of the Steadhold garrison, the sash of purple hung over his shoulder proudly to indicate his rank.

Helping Obella and Lorelei into her seat you wave your council leave to sit, taking your seat alongside them. Apprentice Ashby shuffles through a small stack of letters passing three to you, “My Lord, these came for you this morning for you.”

“Thank you Ashby,” you say with a small nod and a glance towards Mason and Elionwy, “As you will my Lady.”

Mason begins to break into the speech Elionwy had prepared for him this month. Eyes idly note the three seals upon the letters. The crimson seahorse of House Longwaters, a black unmarked seal, and the soaring eagle of House Arryn. Dark wings, dark words you think for a moment before attention is called to you and your input is desired.

>Roll 9d6 for House Fortunes

Rolled 5, 5, 6, 1, 4, 1, 6, 2, 4 = 34 (9d6)

Few notes. Apologies for this month being abject shit with me running. June will be much better I promise.

Second, if you didn't see on twitter I put together a complete Family History of House Malroy. It changed a few minor points in the History document but nothing major. See, , a few of those people might matter in the future.

Lastly. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day, if you're American. If not, hope you're enjoying your summers thus far.

Rolled 4, 1, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 2, 4 = 34 (9d6)

Fuck the twins they are redwards kin, they may be our blood but they are NOT family

Rolled 5, 3, 6, 5, 5, 6, 6, 3, 1 = 40 (9d6)

>summer

Winter is coming amerifat

Highest is 40. Which means a Growth. So that is a +1d3 to one resource. Or a +1 to two.

Again I'll remind:
>Wealth useful for everything.
>Lands for rebuilding Steadhold.
>Defense for rebuilding the Tower and Bridge.
>Power for military.

+1 to Wealth and Power

Our bonuses on those will net us more than just the 1d3 in a single one will

Didnt we need defense and pop and land ?

Support, I was looking for our total but couldn't find them....

Your Population is actually pretty good right now. It's right in that sweet spot for bonuses.

And yes as mentioned you are in need of Defense and Lands are needed for a couple different projects.

Defence and lands

Also we should probably make plans to retrieve the egg from Bravos I'm thinking knives in the dark on the way to the bank?

Defense and Land then.

Also i am glad to see that one asoiaf is still living.

Total is line 82, now all in Bold.

Short summary:
Defense: 0
Influence: 28
Lands: 0
Law: 42
Population: 31
Power: 2
Wealth: 4

Alright let's do a quick vote, see if we can get some more voices on this.

Resources:
>+1 Power and Wealth
>+1 Defense and Lands

Daddi-O you are here, bless the Old Gods!

What is dead may never die user

>tfw no brutal hardmode Ironborn quest that is metal as fuck with everything from lost limbs to brutal street fights and rapin

>>+1 Power and Wealth

Outright wasteful to spend it on the other option.

We should really get Lorelei and Obella a wetnurse. Maybe Robb's mother could help with that ?

>Defence and land

I'm phone posting so I can't copy well

>Power and Wealth

Let me get this straight....... you want some peasant women to wet nurse the heiress to house Malroy?

Get the fuck outta here

Defense and Land please.

Dude. That is their job. Even princes and princess has wetnurses.

>+1 Defense and Lands

Make a damn courtier not a peasant then Jesus

Wetnurse is usually a position people like to put servants into since they influence the child when their a toddler (since the wetnurse usually becomes the nanny).

Figured we'd have a bit of a slow start, but I do suppose this is fine. We'll go with Defense and Lands, something a bit different.

While typically, Obella's mother breastfed her and her siblings directly when they were newborns. She picked up that desire up from her. Maybe third or fourth child she'll have gotten over it. No wetnurse necessary for Lorelei.

Robb Waters mother is technically a noblelady. Though she isn't producing milk anymore so sort of a moot point.

ANYWAY. Since this is only +1's this month and Defense has a +1 modifier and Lands has none. No rolls necessary. Let me update everything and we'll move right along. The easiest House Fortunes I've done in awhile.

And she is one of our servants not just some random peasent that lives in the village.

>While typically, Obella's mother breastfed her and her siblings directly when they were newborns. She picked up that desire up from her. Maybe third or fourth child she'll have gotten over it. No wetnurse necessary for Lorelei.

Yeah. But she wont be able to do it all the time since she has responsibilities

Brynden's been burned?

Damn. I look away for five minutes...

I need to get caught up.

>Robb Waters mother is technically a noblelady

My understanding is she was basically a serving girl?

Anyway about that egg? If redfuck sells it off we're likely to be in a world of pain maybe even a faceless man

It's imperative we get the egg back somehow

She was some traitor whore Bobby b fucked no way that shots going near our daughteru

Hes offering the egg up as collateral for his loans I think. Straight up selling it to the bank seems off.

We just have to show up, convince them that redfuck is not good for his loans, offer take out a loan to the value of the egg, and then take it off their hands before another buyer shows up.

>Lady Lilly Cassel, second daughter of Ser Rodrik Cassel to his second wife. Placed under Brynden’s care by Lord Jon Arryn. Elionwy’s handmaiden.

She's a handmaiden. So kind of, sort of. Only reason Robb is recognized is because she's of noble birth the father is still a "mystery".

Yeah, wildfire is a son of a bitch. Passive Endurance check against fire really saved the day on that one.

Anyway, writing now. That was relatively painless.

Sounds good,maybe insinuate/show them that his affairs are heading south due to Westeros law

Hell does the Iron bank even do trade with Slavers? if it was bought to the attention of the powers that be in Braavos they may rethink things

If im right in my suspicions about the egg being put up for collateral instead of being sold, then we may be able to also use our reputation with the bank of bays loan (i.e. we are solvent and credible to actually pay this shit off) to tempt the iron bank into accepting our offer.

They arn't going to give us the egg straight up, and they might even require redfuck to default on his loan before its paid before they accept out offer, but it grabs their attention and locks down the eggs potential location to an accessable area.

We can offer intoducing them to other lords and under the vise of upholding westrosi law (that egg is ours) to sweeten the deal, since when we explain our bank of bays loan they will know there are lots of potential rich clients we can introduce them to.

>Iron bastard

I c wut u did

>there are lots of potential rich clients we can introduce them to.

Many of whom will likely be looking for creditors to solve their issue of Bobby B's Hammer Tax

This is a damn god idea

>>+1 Defense and Lands
Hey Dad, just got here. Glad to see your back

I love the Garin Malroy guy.

Gives his children weird names like Alliser and Valaena and then all of the sudden. Howard.

It's really only a minor burn on our cheek that will fade in time, but yeah we got singed.

>Our kids name is Lorlei

Oh dear god she going to be Seo

yessssssssss

>and then all of the sudden. Howard.
Strong traditional Valyrian name.

Don't know what you're talking bout.

I don't get the reference.

Would you mind explaining?

Mean we have to name our firstborn son Howard ?

I say we give him a very ancient and noble Valyrian name: Ted

She will be an oblivious thick skinned beauty that will be comedy gold

Seo from Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun

Super oblivious and insensitive, says horribly hurtful things while thinking she's being totally nice and considerate. All around hilarious. Her nickname is "Lorelei of the Glee Club" because she has the voice of an angel while singing, which is totally incongruous with her personality

That sounds entertaining.

Thanks for explaining!

Who is more adorable. Lorelei or Victus ?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTKdHbiLim0

Victus has the charisma, Lorlei has the adorable thick skinned oblivious naïveté

Is Obella gonna start writing the Harlequinn romance novels for all the highborn ladies about her sellsword of a husband, rescuing women and children?

>yfw Obella's stories rakes in as much dosh as the horses in the time of peace to come.

This gonna be a big post?

Seems like it.

That or Dad's girlfriend got him, and he's busy combating womanly wiles

Or he ended up to mow the lawn or his family ended in tragic car accident

YFW he, stricken by his loss, burns his house down and swears upon the flames to take down Ford at whatever the cost.

Very long post incoming, lots of information.

“Simple and easy this month,” you say after a quick moment of thought, “Steadhold is in need of our attention now that the Princewood is safely in hand.”

“The smallfolk will be happy to hear that milord,” Jonos says with a wiggle of his nose, “Outer Ring is getting a mite dangerous though. The refuges are putting a strain on the her. District over by the ole docks was in the best shape and we put ‘em up there. But there’s only so much we can do for ‘em. Most of ‘em are living in tents or whatever we can put up in short order. We’d do best to git the districts built up ‘gain and get ‘em in real houses, if you’ll pardon my saying so. Any longer like this and we could ‘ave riots or a plague. My boys are keeping things in order milord, but only for so long.”

Ashby interjects after Jonos has said his part, “Looking at the stores my Lord. You run the risk of being unable to feed the new arrivals properly in the coming months. With little active industry within the town, they are more or less squatters, if you’ll excuse the phrase, and will require your goodwill and welfare in order to survive and move into a more sustainable lifestyle.”

“Aye, that be a problem as well milord. We hand out bread, and water daily. Some fruits and greens if we got it ‘em. Ain’t got the meat to feed ‘em. No port nor marketplace for them to work and buy at. It’s a dangerous line we walk milord,” Jonos adds.

“How many months until this is a problem?” you ask.

The Apprentice Maester shuffles through his papers and Jonos ticks off a few fingers and they converse before reaching a number. Ashby speaks, “At an estimate. Four to five months my Lord. After that you may have incidents of lawlessness. Theft. Riots. It will likely do your name little good as well, to see the Lord living well and healthy and they forgotten. I would recommend rebuilding the town as it was before and perhaps investing a Port or Marketplace. Alternatively building a Mill could help with the food shortages and would put people to work.”

In short:
>Beginning to Rebuild Steadhold Deadline: 5 Months. Any longer and you will take a hit to Law. Riots, lawlessness and disease may occur in the Outer Ring
>Investing in, Lands: Small Town will stave this off for the rest of the year.
>Investing in, Wealth: Food Argiculture>Mill will stave this off for another 3 months. Any additional food related estate holdings will add another 3 months.
>Investing in, Wealth: Port, Wealth: Marketplace thereafter will make the problem cease to exist.

“Noted. Thank you Ashby, Jonos for bringing this to my attention,” you say with a short nod. You had assumed there would be some issues with bringing the refuges of the Princewood to Steadhold. It was indeed a dangerous line to toe. Having lived under Royce’s cruelty there was a want to do right by them, but in the end they were smallfolk all the same, their understanding of the situation at large was limited at best. Turning to Mason you ask, “Mason, how are things in the Princewood?”

“Well Brynden. Danse and Mors are handling the restoration of peace efforts. Few pockets of resistance here and there. A lot of the smallfolk are beginning to come out of the woodwork again. Shouldn’t be another three months before everything is in good shape again. Back home, we still have a few issues.”

“Such as?”

“The First Regiment is still in tatters. Captain Rafe is doing his best to put it back together again, but will likely need a hand from you to rebuild entirely. Not to mention the… Prince’s Resistance? They are… Problematic. They aren’t proper soldiers. This Fairbanks is beginning to get a bit big in the head if you ask me. Caught ‘em arguing with Lucas the other day. Not a good enemy to be making I’m sure you know.”

“We ain’t got any place to put ‘em up either,” Jonos adds, “They keep causing a ruckus with the Regiments and my Garrison. The Knights dislike ‘em. And your lads, well… You know milord.”

You grimace, “Recommendations?”

“Could always talk to ‘em I suppose,” Jonos offers, “Might listen to you milord. Might not.”

“Dissolve ‘em. Take the ones worth keeping and kick them into real units to straighten up. They wash out, not our problem. Toss the rest back into general population. Do we really need green boys and women representing House Malroy, Brynden?” Mason says without a hint of sympathy for Fairbanks and his resistance fighters, “Could be better spent elsewhere anyway, ya? We still have the horses Lord Argor Conklyn gifted you, we could certainly use another detail of mounted archers.”

In short:
>Restoring Order in the Princewood: 3 Months. Mors the Marsher, Dusky Danse and Jon the Painter with their respective units are heading this up. After the time has elapsed you may begin to build estate holdings there.
>The Prince’s Resistance is causing trouble for being a group of untrained freedom fighters. Dealing with them will come in a vote later.
>The Invasion of the Princewood beat up some of your military. Mason recommends reinvesting in the Malroy First Regiment (2 Power) to get them back up to snuff. A vote later.
>Mason recommends building a unit of Trained Archers+Cavalry for 7 Power (-2 Argor’s Gift, -2 Warhorse holding)

“Regarding the horses milord,” Gawen says next, “If you don’t mind.”

“Of course Gawen, speak.”

“Couple things milord. As instructed, I’ve restored the Bloodline back to a breeding population. Those books you found were invaluable. Herd grows stronger by the day. We’re doing good again.”

“Excellent news Gawen,” you say with a smile, “And even better work. I swear to you House Malroy will not forget the debt we owe you and your family. Name your reward and you will have it.”

“I am but a man in service milord. “‘Aving the Sept rebuilt is payment enough for me. My boy though, his son, the little guy, loves the horses. Would love to see him get to ride one proper someday. Serve his Lord like he should. I ain’t asking for the best or highest Knight. Just someone to teach him right. Make the boy a Knight. That is all I ask milord.”

“I will take it into consideration,” you say with a smile, “Anything else to report?”

“Couple things milord. My boy is about done in Hayford. Five more months and he’ll be home,” Gawen says ticking his fingers off one by one, “Second. House Bracken sent a rider, guessin’ a letter too. Inviting you and yours to the races at the end of the year, courier said the Lord asked him to look about. Told ‘em our own courses were grown over and disused, the circuit and quarter tracks both. If we be talking industry, could always put them to work rebuilding them I figure. If you’ll excuse my boldness milord.”

“No Gawen those are fine ideas. Ashby, look through the letters, I imagine the invitation may have been lost during the time Benjin had left and you arrived.”

“Of course my Lord.”

In short:
>Rare Bloodline is rebuilt. The pride of House Malroy once again thrives.
>In return Gawen asks for his grandson to become squire to a Knight. Vote on whom and if so later.
>Rickon will be returning in 5 months. This is also around the time a couple of your trade deals will expire. Take with them their bonuses. Be prepared for that.
>In 7 Months House Bracken in the Riverlands are hosting a horse race. A couple in fact. Quarter racing and mile circuits both. You are invited to join.
>Gawen recommends building either Wealth: Quarter Racing Track or Wealth:Flat Racing Circuit (Both are Homebrew Holdings, look at the document by the same name for more information regarding both.)

“Anything else?” you ask.

“A small thing of note Brynden,” Obella says having broken her silence for the first time this meeting.

“Your man, Illiad, while you were away introduced me to his younger brother and told me of Myr and his journeys with you and alone. He did mention panes of myrish glass, clear as day. Have you done anything with them?”

You pause and think for a moment, “I… Do not believe I have, why?”

“Your gardens are… miskept, love, a greenhouse would not hurt to have, no? Begin to rebuild as summer looms, enjoy during the winters.”

“Might be of use in producing food my Lord,” Ashby interjects to an icy stare that he backs down from immediately.

“Or something of a more foreign nature? Herbs or flowers of Dorne perhaps?” Obella says sweetly in retort.

“I will consider it,” you say in a voice that tinges with soft challenge. Make me consider it, you spoke through emerald eyes.

In short:
>Wealth: Greenhouse | Food, Flowers, Herbs is reduced in price by 1 Wealth due to Illiad’s Myrish glass.
>Obella recommends building either Flowers or Herbs. Either will make Steadhold more “dornish” and more like home for Obella. Happy wife, happy marriage.
>Ashby recommends building Food, as stated above this will help with your food shortage problems by 3 months and later on can be converted into something that your cooks use exclusively

“I do believe that is all for this month Brynden,” Mason says, having a final look through Elionwy’s papers, “Mostly loose ends I gather. Getting out of the military investment streak and more so focusing on home. Cannot say I disagree.”

“Likewise Mason,” you respond after a thought. There were still a few things you need handle however or at least make decisions on.

The Prince’s Resistance:
>Dissolve them, regaining 5 Power, more problems were the last thing you needed
>Talk to Fairbanks, they could be saved and of use

Malroy First Regiment:
Invest 2 Power to bring them back up to par?
>Yay
>Neigh

Master-of-Horse Gawen’s grandson:
Grant the man his boon?
>Yay, with Ser Jon Pyle. The boy will learn to be a tank of a Knight, give Jon Pyle something better to do than fight three men at once in the yard.
>Yay, with Ser Robb Brax. The boy will relate to the young Knight’s youth, and a squire should help him level his ego.
>Yay, someone else?
>Neigh

Greenhouse:
Currently you can afford any of the three options. It is a Holding from Out of Strife, Prosperity. Talk amongst yourselves if you’d like to build it now and which.

Any other questions, plans, etc. you'd like to run by me, this would be the time for it. We haven't had a real good proper monthly meeting in awhile so I wanted to tie up a bunch of loose threads and set out a bunch of new direction options and future plans.

We can use them to patrol the Princewood. That way we can use them while keeping them away from the others.

>Yay

Gotta be a full strength. We could use any able bodied refugee

>Yay, with Ser Jon Pyle. The boy will learn to be a tank of a Knight, give Jon Pyle something better to do than fight three men at once in the yard.

Seens fine enough.

Though, we should do both tell him to get in line or else.
>Yay

>Yay

I have absolutely no idea who that is-...my god. Almost. Real fucking close to my plans. Jesus that's frightening.

I have a horrible temptation to at least reference it.

How did you know I drive a Ford? STOP STALKING ME.

>>Dissolve them, regaining 5 Power, more problems were the last thing you needed

>Yay

>Yay, with Ser Robb Brax. The boy will relate to the young Knight’s youth, and a squire should help him level his ego.

>>I'd go with the Herb Greenhouse. We are going to war soon. What we could do is also throw in Food for an additional +1 Defense and Wealth. I'd totally be down for that

>...my god. Almost. Real fucking close to my plans. Jesus that's frightening.

Cool!

>I have a horrible temptation to at least reference it.

DO IT

>>Dissolve them, regaining 5 Power, more problems were the last thing you needed
>>Yay
>>Yay, with Ser Jon Pyle. The boy will learn to be a tank of a Knight, give Jon Pyle something better to do than fight three men at once in the yard.

>Dissolve
>Yay
>Jon Pyle

I say build the Greenhouse, make the food, build good will with the small folk by taking out of our "personal stores" for them.

You know Obella would find it fun to do.

Forgot to add, go ahead and set up that herb garden. Herbs means spice, and spice means a happy Obella and Victus. Boy loves his spices

>>>Dissolve them, regaining 5 Power, more problems were the last thing you needed
recruits for Rafe?

>Yay
>Build Herb Greenhouse

And if we grow a lot of spices, we could sell them overseas or to other lords in Westeros.

>Obella's writting books so fast her publisher asks her to slow down.
>he also demands that she goes over the top with the smut.
>he "fix" pages by turning a good prose into a diarrhea
>her publisher is fantasy GRRM

I can't do every vote because I'm on mobile, but build the spice greenhouse.

I'm Forgot to add in my opinion about the greenhouse.

Build it.

We wouldnt be able to produce enough for that. Pretty much for self use i imagine.

Try to save the princes resistance. They have a bit of pride in what they have accomplished but it needs to be tempered somewhat. Royce's boys were amateurs. Try to reign them in by having guerilla war games and show them what an actual disciplined, experienced military unit can do. That should temper their somewhat proud nature and let them see why they should listen to you and your boys.

I would also suggest talking to the refugees and explaining to them what's going to be happening in the coming months, or at least letting them know what's gonna be happening. Some fit for duty can find work in the houses military, but I would say we invest in Small Town, then Mill, then Port. Nothing is more frustrating than not knowing what is happening that affects you.

The child of the horsemaster should be taken into squireship to Robert Brax. Best way to learn is to teach.

Mounted archers we can hold off on since we are busy disciplining the Princes Resistance and the 1st.

so, in order:
>Rebuild the town
>Build Mill and Port

>Make Princes Resistance into a proper fighting unit
>Build back up 1st regiment with refugees.

>Master of horse kid squires with Robert Brax
>Circuit racing track

Obella is busy fixing the house up and the kid, she can wait on the greenhouse.

It's gonna take a while to get this all up and ready.

We could alway build another greenhouse for the other option

True, but if we end up with more than we thought, we could sell it. Or give it as gifts.

>Obella begins hoarding it and mumbles about how it must "flow"

>Talk to Fairbanks, they could be saved and of use.

Invest 2 Power to bring them back up to par?
>Yay

>Yay, someone else? Maybe our good friend Jon Longwaters. Last time we saw him, he was asking what he could do for us...

Greenhouse, not sure. How pissed would Obella be if we used it for food...

Watch Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun, the episodes are only a few minutes long. Worth taking an hour to see Seo in all her glory

>One of the Dornish spices ends up being cocaine..

Alright then, little round up.

Malroy First Regiment is back up and running. Rafe Roper is feeling better about himself and regained his confidence. Having his sister and niece back has helped a lot too. The man is loyal to you and your cause to a damn fault now.

Ser Jon Pyle is happy to take on the lad. He's had two squires prior and both went on to be fine Knights.

And lastly is the dissolving of The Prince's Resistance. A unit that served its purpose fine in the Invasion of the Princewood, but at home they are more hassle than they are worth. Fairbanks is going to have a scene later where you discuss this with him. Fair to say he won't be too happy about it but you can mitigate the damage.

Looks like some support for building the Greenhouse now, so a small vote:

Greenhouse? (1 Defense, 2 Wealth)
>Yay, Herb.
>Yay, a different option.
>Neigh

I'm adding and moving things around in the Spreadsheet, so bare with me.

>>Yay, a different option.
Get Herbs and Food. It's not that much of an additional cost.

Just herbs

>Yay, Herb.

>Yay
If herbs will help with the food situation, fine, otherwise we gotta' think of the people.

Sorry dear but the smallfolk can't starve.

Maybe if Lorelei had been born with silver hair. But as it stands, suck it up.