It's a "bitcoin crash wipes out the whole market again" episode

>It's a "bitcoin crash wipes out the whole market again" episode

Is there anywhere you can put your gains to be safe from this shit? Every alt I move into just crashed anyway. I thought LTC was a good store of value but that folds too. What's the answer?

just hold everything and ride it out

if you don't know exactly what you're doing, you end up losing the most in situations like this trying to figure out what to buy into; you choose something, buy it, it starts to dip, you sell it at a loss, repeat a few times and you're fucked.

I've just held through ups and downs. Sacrificed lots of potential "gains" but haven't actually lost any of my capital either.

That or pull everything into fiat (or tether if you trust it) and wait until you think things have bottomed out before you rebuy

I just sold my zec for btc, gonna wait it out

Chilling in Mona coin and it's been holding up so far since the nips overwhelmingly buy it with Yen and not BTC.

How about keeping it in fiat?

BTC down 0.5% = bitcoin crash wipes out the whole market again

KYS

shall I buy more btc ?

Monero

Im getting so sick of this fucking dinosaur coin that ruins the whole altcoin market

unironically yes. last dip sent us almost to 12k, this one will probably bring us near 15k. BTC is kinda slingshooting it's way to 20k eoy.

Fucking whales selling out.

At least in bitfinex you can just exchange to USD very fast so your gains are safe during crashes.

If you're looking for a long term stable crypto I don't think such a thing exists.

unironically this, btc is gonna tank down to 10k or 9k maybe, but that's still like a 20% gain week-over-week. The train isn't stopping, just letting people get in/out in the station.

You wont like the awnser user

IOTA

stop trying to get rich quick, it never works out.
majority of the people who have made sizable gains have had their coin for years or where already rich in the first place and don't care if they lose 100k

(((USD)))

finally a guy who knows how to read a months worth of charts and understands how asians are thinking. it's morning now in asia, they will buy themself senseless with low BTC within the next three hours.

Or euros, I believe.

Point is, if you're feeling skittish you can change your buttcoin to fiat at the click of a button and at least it all won't go poof overnight. Exchange fees will still tickle.

Jibrel

This is where you park your gains, instead of the abomination tether.

> Must sell to avoid loss
> Must buy to profit from dip

thanks for your kind words. I used to get burned on NASDAQ really hard, but the crypto market is kinda easymode

at this point, BTC is pretty predictable. just hodl, stock up if the time is right and probably sell now and than, if you really need to.

You can't really quickly go from crypto to fiat and vice versa though. The bank transfers take days, and I could completely miss the dip on either BTC or my alts. And don't tell me to tether, cuz tether is crypto.

>he does not have "a guy" he sends a threema message to set up an escrow to cash out to the conditions of that very moment
user, what are you doing?

Finex is tether tard

This is nothing.
ATH's again in a few days.

literally tether

How do I become this "guy"? I refuse to put anything in tether and would love to bounce between fiat and BTC but it takes too long and I'd miss the dips

probably tomorrow lol

1. get a threema ID
2. stash great amounts of fiat (cash) and various mainstream coins (hw wallet)
3. get word out in your local cryptocommunity that you can trade 24/7 in an instant
4. don't fuck up
5. stay away from organized crime
6. become a pillar of the local trading scene

Institutional investors are rotating back into securities for a bull week. Trust me. I have been looking at the charts and during the major dips on Wednesday of last week in stocks, all of the major currencies also pulled back. It was theorized as profit-taking by institutions. However, why would crypto dip substantially lower at the same time? It happened because the big boys are in BTC, LTC, ETH, and most of the notable alts.

As for the dip just now, futures markets are opened at 6 pm est Sundays. A rally is thought to happen this week on good news for tax reform as well as a continued exuberance to end the year bullish. I'm willing to bet these funds caused the dip by moving money back into stocks. Stay diversified.

fiat

The one that you never wanted.

X R P

You are bound.

BLOOD TIES THAT BIND!!!!! BLOOD TIES THAT BIND! BLOOD TIES THAT BIND!

Tether ;) or USD lol