ITT: You are the BBEG. Post your theme song, pre-fight quote, fight location and fighting style

ITT: You are the BBEG. Post your theme song, pre-fight quote, fight location and fighting style.

>inb4 edgy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtG3EkvSJg
youtube.com/watch?v=PXUduwenXSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzjxy1rrkng
youtube.com/watch?v=n10VyIRJj58
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgzsOnPDuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oaLRd-IENFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ksn__KiZHTU
youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhxb00ONI_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-R5hj_lWM
youtube.com/watch?v=NoduOZNkOQY
youtube.com/watch?v=CjSD12OQbFA
youtube.com/watch?v=h7c-n4k3XrU
youtube.com/watch?v=6K07yVtzioI
youtu.be/w9_yNuPIWEU
youtu.be/5ukstws19D4
youtube.com/watch?v=QpxN2VXPMLc
youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88
youtube.com/watch?v=LWxxSYr7OIg
youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE
youtube.com/watch?v=t3g1XMakoEQ
youtu.be/1FJmiyFD6PM
youtube.com/watch?v=qdOHPjMzY8s
youtube.com/watch?v=aAYnOwErSvk
youtube.com/watch?v=3kLafYgKCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=g6id1B1Lyq8
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3JVSA7Iw8
soundcloud.com/slayerzogz/peace-and-love-on-planet-earthsteven-universe-cover
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TR5qJWNeoVc
youtube.com/watch?v=s7rAxjoRRQQ&index=1&list=LLWZ5XRgVlyM1cp8wtePOiQw
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=1n-mW2tdkCI
youtube.com/watch?v=ENyxseq59YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7PtyxU8lvpc
youtube.com/watch?v=2f8EEk1TW5I
youtube.com/watch?v=yXC6b-_MnU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8bzl6dqQI&list=PLXqzhMUpMmbrsCyOW26NpJc2C5iglKGdk&index=40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFVwKC1oazg
youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg
soundcloud.com/kore-wa-hentai/rin-shake-it-ft-hentai-dude
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
youtu.be/7nzGgDc0I4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MSxaj3VGJ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=xVwJkv07EkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GChi6MVAe6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BfghfQMAPTg
youtube.com/watch?v=_PwU9iV76xM
youtube.com/watch?v=I2jLdYovW-c
youtube.com/watch?v=HPT1PMnxeoI
youtube.com/watch?v=TiNGYnjHAw4
youtu.be/u-bli3KeQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=eaOxrX0X3lA
youtu.be/mR92pCPcenE
youtu.be/DVT6fQv4Z6s
youtube.com/watch?v=LGhSgeWbX58
youtube.com/watch?v=FISXJNCcLM0
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
youtu.be/EptSSXNHIfg
youtube.com/watch?v=DaoyKECQnPw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MftAdj7sQE
youtube.com/watch?v=58YkuvuqyWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PKTaO1puZ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=ogLwHEPyXBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Post your theme song
>youtube.com/watch?v=sWtG3EkvSJg
>pre-fight quote
"You think us slaves to the machine? No, we are one with it, we are its extension as it is ours."
>fight location
Factory complex.
>and fighting style
Heavy hitter cyborg walker with support of gun-drone swarm. Think Frank Horrigan battle if turrets were mobile and you couldn't hack them.

>Location: Some burning wreck, most likely either due to me or the party's shenanigans.
>Fighting Style: An amalgamation of various other styles, all blending into one: sheer, utter bullshit.

"I WAS going to let you all off easy, but you have gravely disrupted my operations! So...I'm just going to utterly destroy you like it's 1994."

youtube.com/watch?v=PXUduwenXSI

My theme song starts off exactly like the standard theme for my Final Dungeon, and starts playing as the Hero enters the second to last room. Midway through it gets more orchestral and intense at which point I burst through the ceiling and pounce on the hero as he's busy trying to kill the rooms Elite Mooks

Theme song: anything suitably grandiose, pompous, and making the PCs want to take that guy down a peg or two. Pick an imperial anthem of your choice. Here's Germany:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rzjxy1rrkng
Pre-fight quote: "There was no need for this. Now you have forced my hand."
Fight location: Vast ornate throneroom with many chandeliers, tapestries and other fancy destructible bits of environment.
Fighting style: Sit on throne watching as non-ceremonial division of Royal Guard battles the PCs. Maybe a pistol, but I'm primarily a ruler, not a warrior.

>Location
A lush, overgrown, arcadian castle within an open-air throne room, partially flooded with water, and golden gears and glowing magitech coming to life once again.

>theme
youtube.com/watch?v=n10VyIRJj58

>Pre-fight quote
"Whatever happens, no matter how this fight ends, a new age will dawn, and I will have been victorious. For your efforts in it, I am grateful and I consider it an honor to face you. Now, come and let us see which fate becomes the new world!"

>Fighting Style
Multi-stage: first I fight with a sword in armor, as I'm beaten down my armor will break off and I'll begin fighting with my fists. Also calling on the castle's ancient defenses and the spirits of former bosses to aid me in the fight.

My fight will also involve me using special tactics and gimmicks previous bosses have used on the PCs in a sort of "final exam" of all the skills they've gained and learned over their journey.

(in all reality, once stripped of my armor and without allies healing or shielding me, I'd actually be the lowest HP boss in the game)

>Bonus: end-fight quote
"You fought well together. Never forget that teamwork, never forget what you've learned in your journey.... I've never been so happy... To lose..."

>Bonus: Special loot drop
The helmet pictured

which I've also been wearing throughout the fight

>Song
John Cage's 4'3''

>Quote
This has happened before, and will happen again. From the ashes life will rebuild stronger and better than before.

>Fighting Style
Lots of daggers, poisons, and misdirection. All of this in a dynamic environment.

>music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgzsOnPDuc
>quote
"You made it! Good, I was hoping I'd get to see you again, cutie. Welcome to the finals. The entire world is watching this, so do try and keep up with me. Bon courage!"
>location
An absolutely massive stadium, the stands filled with people, and hundreds of cameras from tv sports stations all around the world.
>fighting style
Savate

Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oaLRd-IENFE

Prefight:
"You've made a critical error: I am not alone against you all; you are alone against all of me."

Large office/penthouse with minimal cover and a suspiciously simple/clean looking gadget on a desk. Immediately become apparent to be a fragmented section of space-time, and the party members find themselves alone against me.

Fighting Style:
SMG and shield. Closes in on ranged combatants and keeps distance from melee ones. Discards shield for ward if attacking magic users. When "defeated", winning party member is shifted into the battle of one of the losing party members, until all "mirrors" are defeated. Gets "left behind" after losing, remaining in conjunction with the physical universe only long enough to be a good sport and disable the doomsday device since "No point letting some other shmuck rule my world."

>Theme
God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
>Pre-fight quote
"Look who it is: The Liar, The Rider, The Rambler, The Gambler, and the Back-Biter. Ready to be brought to the Light?"
>Location
A Landship's chapel
>Fight Technique
A mixture of shotguns for up close, and hooks to get them close, with liberal use of flashbangs and smoke grenades to keep them disoriented.

>preachy guy who uses tech instead of actual supernatural light

Please tell me your shotgun is loaded with stuff like dragon's breath or phosphorus buck or even tracer/shot just to get those pretty lights.

>Theme
The Stampede by Biting Elbows
>Pre-fight quote
"At last! A close challenge for my skills. BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGH!"
>Fight Location
Rooftops of a mega-city
>Fighting Style
Tower Shield and Heated Greatsword.

Well, the shot IS explosive, but there wasn't really supposed to be flashy in terms of lights and such. The smokes and flashbangs are supposed to "blind them with their judgement", but other than that, he was supposed to represent the "sooner or later" parts of the song. He's supposed to be this unwavering, inexhaustible punishment for the pcs.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ksn__KiZHTU
>Pre-fight quote
"O-oh! It's you! Please, just don't hit me in the groin."
>Location
The parking lot of a 7-11
>Fighting Style
A mixture of throwing sand, running away, playing dead, indian burns and titty twisters.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ
>Pre-fight quote
"War may not determine who is right, but philosophies are only as strong as the men who espouse them. Draw your sword. Show me that your steel is as powerful as your ideals."
>Location
The rooftop of a mansion.
>Fighting style
Intricate swordplay utilizing hundreds of stances, feints, and thrusts described in dozens of different training manuals, carefully practiced and refined until switching between them to select an appropriate response to a foe's fighting style is as natural as breathing.

>Theme song
'Centuries' by fallout boy

>Pre-Fight quote
"You don't understand, kill me and I win, die and I win, do nothing and I win. What will you do? How will you let it all end? Now, show me! Show me why you deserve this place you call home!

>Location
A fuck heuge ancient ruin, atop the corpse of the first being ever created as it is waking up

>Fighting style
A combination of extremely powerful black magic and the crushing strength of true faith, a zealot through and through

Like a modern Micolash,

>A mixture of throwing sand, running away, playing dead, indian burns and titty twisters.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhxb00ONI_A
>Pre-fight quote
"You're a disgrace to yourself and all those you've killed."
>Location
The party's camp. I make sure to sneak up and sit there while they're asleep. I don't attack until they're all awake and ready.
>Fighting Style
Being incredibly evasive and dodging their attacks, grabbing limbs and snapping them.

>Pre-fight quote
"Oh, HELL yeah! This is my favorite part of the job!"
>Location
Whatever nightclub they find me in, I just did a line of coke.
>Fighting Style
Switchblade and fistfighting, sneaking into the shadows, smoke and crowds of the nightclub and stabbing their backs.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-R5hj_lWM

>Pre-fight quote
We. Are. NOT. LEAVING!

>Location
Spaceship Interior

>Fighting Style
Throw you out the airlock.

>Theme song
First song in this on loop: youtube.com/watch?v=NoduOZNkOQY

>Pre-fight quote
"I'm not one for speeches. Let's get started."

>Fight location
Pic related

>Fighting style
Elusive and carefree sword-fight in a modern setting. Rapier for me, and whatever the player has for him (along with any magic).

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CjSD12OQbFA

>Pre-Fight Quote
"Regretfully it has come to this, I see. I can't say I've been waiting for this moment, but let us try to enjoy it nonetheless."

>Location
The overgrown courtyard hall of an ancient and forgotten mountaintop monastery

>Fighting Style
A combination of Light/Shadow illusion magic and acrobatic fencing.

I am not one to go out of my way to search for classical music but I liked that.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=h7c-n4k3XrU
>Pre-Fight Quote
"Your services to the Empire are not needed anymore, i thank you for finding the last Jedi for me. But treason is still punished by death."
>Location
On the ruins on the Imperial Palace on a Coruscant in flames.

>Fighting Style
Sick spins and weaponized hate.

>sick spins and weaponized hate

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6K07yVtzioI

>Pre-Fight Quote
Feral growling and the sound of muscles rippling.

>Location
Inside of a squared cirle.

>Fighting Style
Endless suplexes and power moves.

Why does Trey Tor's kneecap glow red?

>theme

>prefight quote

>location
Wherever the hell i get cornered at or wherever i feel like stopping that seems advantageous to me personally
>fighting style
Superman level brawls minus the crazy shit like lazer eyes. Just fists, super strength, and flying between to tankiest tank around and all comers.

>Theme song: youtu.be/w9_yNuPIWEU
>Pre-fight quote:
"You think to have found me. But all you've found yet is the place where I elected to face you. Now FIND ME IF YOU CAN!"
>Fight location
An cramped, overgrown statue garden in the pale moonlight.
>Fighting style
Hiding and sulking among the overgrown statues, animating them with a spark of dark magic to strike at the heroes when they pass them by.

>Theme song
>"And so it begins, the final showdown between the heros and the villain, just as sung by every bard to ever pick up an instrument from her on until the land turns to sea. Only, the world will not remember us. No songs, no tales, nothing. I am no evil overlord and you are no righteous paragons. I am but a man, as are you in one way or another. The quicker we end this, the quicker we can be forgotten."

>"Time to die."

>fight location
At the bottom of a dungeon so deep that it nearly breaks through the crust and into the mantle

>fighting style
Single rapier in one hand and the other free to cast spells. This assuming I get BBEG abilities, so I'd throw around movement debuffs with both spells and martial moves before doing dps, always moving in between PCs so they can't surround and wail on me.

>theme
youtu.be/5ukstws19D4

>quote
Just You, Me and this pile o' corpses, and here I am...

>location
Pig pen turned into mass grave

>fighting style
A combination of the drunken fist martial art and a tactical application necromancy

>Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=QpxN2VXPMLc

>Quote
"Every word you speak is my echo. Every step you take is in my footprints. I have loved and killed; ruled and begged. I have stood vigil over the tombs of entire cultures. Can you even imagine, to be shackled to the bottom of the ocean; every waking breath drowning? To have your skin flayed day after day, able to do nothing but watch your tormentors grow old and weary? To have every joyous memory smothered under the weight of time!?

I am tired."

>Fight location
At the base of the poisoned and dying world tree

>Fighting style
A deadly and precise mixture of swordsmanship, spellwork, and unarmed fighting honed over millenia.

>Context
One of the first men to walk the earth; 'cursed' with eternal youth and his lifeforce tied to the planet's seeks suicide.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88

>Pre-fight quote
"But user! You've already entered MY realm!"

>Location
THE magical realm, you know the one.

>Fighting Style
Mostly tickling, low-blows, sucker punches, and biting

I wanted to use John Newman X Zone-Tan but it got friggin taken down.

>THE Magical Realm
>No pissing
Come on, man, you can do better.

H-how can I be a better BBEG user?

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LWxxSYr7OIg

>Pre-fight quote
"GODDAMN PSYKERS!"

>Location
The Warp

>Fighting Style
Lasfire, and a near heretical amount of explosives

youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE

You can not even TOUCH my skill!

A cherry orchard.

The Wu-Tang style.

>youtube.com/watch?v=t3g1XMakoEQ
>See you in hell, fuckers
>inawoods on a cold, dark night
>Shotgun; regenerative powers from demon pact

>youtu.be/1FJmiyFD6PM

>Only the mighty write history.

>in the ruins of a manse

>clad in fuckhuge armor with a big fucking warhammer, large swings, shockwave stomps, magically enhanced charges, etc

>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=qdOHPjMzY8s
>pre-fight quote
"The face when no girlfriend"
>fight location
My bathroom
>fighting style
Half-hearted sarcasm

>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=aAYnOwErSvk

>pre fight quote
YYYYYYYEEEKKKKH BAAAABY

>fight location
The border wall to the next impoverished ethno-centric semi-sovereign state

>fighting style
Imported and stolen hi-tech weapons and hardcore drugs, as well as the bracing air of Szélny countryside

>Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=3kLafYgKCTU
>Pre-fight Quote
"Good luck, have fun!"
>Location
Randomly, in the middle of someone else's dungeon.
>Style
Fair-play, no cheating.
>Post-defeat Quote (assuming I wasn't killed)
"Good game!"

>Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=g6id1B1Lyq8
>Pre-fight quote
"You guys destroyed my operation, destroyed my reputation, killed nearly everyone I know, and took my leg, and yet you're all still insistent on fucking with me? You know, I thought i'd be, like, a lot more pissed, but I honestly think i've gone so far beyond rage that i've just become numb. Maybe i'll begin to feel something again when I've finished beating all of you to death with my bare hands."
>Fight location
An old salvage yard that served as my base of operations when I first got into whatever the hell I got into
>Fighting style
Kickboxing and mixed martial arts enhanced by high end military grade cybernetic augmentations

>Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3JVSA7Iw8
>Battle quote
"There can never be peace until humanity reigns alone! All your talk of coexistence and harmony-- you all sound like pages of a self-help book! Stand down or die!"
>Location
Human Imperial Capitol
>Fighting Style
Genocidal Warlord Style

No theme, only eerie silence.
Quote: "Your wills are not your own heroes. Gaze into the abyss and see what we have been fighting all this time!"
Area: Underwater base full of windows into the murky deep.
Style : Fly around the arena and use debilitating magic, theme of mind effects. Once defeated, the floor opens to reveal a massive grotto housing some lovecraftian entity that attacks the party.

Here is the joke/realistic version:
>theme song
soundcloud.com/slayerzogz/peace-and-love-on-planet-earthsteven-universe-cover
>Pre-argument quote
Okay, I admit I'm fandom-trash but you got to admit it has merits
>Fight location
My room
>argument style
listening to the opposing side and waiting until they say something that makes sense and then use that to justify my own position

>Theme song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TR5qJWNeoVc
>Pre-fight Quote
"You've taken everything... EVERYTHING! But no more, no more yes. Even in pieces they can still end you miserable lot!
>Location
The main room of his penthouse apartment, windows shattered as the busy city streets lie below as people are running about in utter chaos.
>Style
A free for all of cursed items and weaponry scattered across the room separated from their complete form and much of them are shattered and unusable as others are about to crumble as the fight begins.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s7rAxjoRRQQ&index=1&list=LLWZ5XRgVlyM1cp8wtePOiQw
>Theme song

''There's allways something, isn't there?''
>pre-fight quote

>Top of a skyscraper
>fight location

>Maximum parkour & a good old 9mm.
>fighting style

I like you two

Madworld ww@?

Bad-ass version:
>theme song
hiding: youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
fighting: youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
dying: youtube.com/watch?v=1n-mW2tdkCI
>Pre-fight quote:
[berate my minions over the com-link by calling their mothers whores who couldn't even raise nihilists right] ... Hang on a second, they're here, once I'm done with them I'm coming for you
>location:
the cramped bottom basement floors of the capital building in the big city. The environment opens up as the heroes and I fight each other. Walls get demolished and the fight spills out into the underground parking complex. I jump into an armored vehicle which the heroes will inevitably make me crash into the statue of an old war hero. I crawl out of the wreckage and then die.
>Fighting style
Drop frag grenades at my heels as I run away, firing a shotgun loaded with incendiaries at the heroes if get too close. Use a mag-propelled jack-hammer to break through walls. Run them over with the armored vehicle.
>Last words
>coughing up blood and panting, I say into the com-link:
Hey, issat howitzer in... into position yet? Oh, good. Yeah, fire on hero plaza. yeah, you pro...bably... won't ge-get the-

Be less flat.

It's glare from the fire on the right hand of the screen.
It's actually his weak point. Strike it for massive damage.

Good choice on theme song. It actually sounds like a boss battle music!

>Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=ENyxseq59YQ

>Pre-fight Quote
"First, we destroyed this world in atomic fire. Now, we fight to rebuild it, inch by bloody inch. To see you try to tear it all down again....

>Location
A ramshackle fortress, built out of scrap and lumber, with the BBEG standing on a "derelict" tank.

>Fighting Style
Grenades, human waves, and rounds from the immobile, but still functional tank.

>Last words
"Do svidaniya" followed by explosions as his dead man switch is triggered

>Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=7PtyxU8lvpc
>pre-fight quote
"Why are you still here!? Do you realize how many lives you're putting at risk? Do you even think of anybody else but yourself?! You know what? Fine. Ugh. If you'll only listen to force, then so be it. Comrades, are you ready?"
>fight location
Beach at sunset
>fighting style
Fights at long range with projectiles while other commanding melee oriented fighters.

> Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=2f8EEk1TW5I

> Pre-fight quote
"So many years, so many lives...and now the fateful hour looms. I will not take pleasure in killing you, but mankind must be saved from the damnation it craves."

> Location
A crumbling and abandoned Romanesque basilica, now given new life with kilometres of esoteric script and unceasing hymns.

> Fighting Style

Waves of zealous minions, compulsion telepathy, and castigation magic fuelled by flagellation.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXC6b-_MnU8

Style: More soldiers, magic, and big fucking flaming sword.

This fucka is still better than most other things in this setting..

>Theme
Baby Elephant Walk

>Location
Local alleyway

>Intro quote
Oh god, not in the face

>Style
Flailing around and cowering

>Using a Bëlga song

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8bzl6dqQI&list=PLXqzhMUpMmbrsCyOW26NpJc2C5iglKGdk&index=40
>quote
"Come here you hunk!"
>location
My bedroom
>fighting style
Snuggles

>Location
Throne room

>Quote
>Before you kill me, would you mind explaining to my granddaughter why she has to see her dear old grandpa be slaughtered today?

Fighting style
>Open up a trapdoor to a basalisk pit while the heroes are getting all moral with my grandkids

>Battle theme (not that I'm ever gonna use it)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFVwKC1oazg

>Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg
>Pre-fight Quote:
[REVVING INTENSIFIES]
[SCREAMING GEOMETRICALLY]
>Fight Location:
Stellar ground zero of the new era, the Marianas Trench desert.
>Fighting Style:
Gratuitous levels of unthinkable violence.

Theme song:
soundcloud.com/kore-wa-hentai/rin-shake-it-ft-hentai-dude
Pre-fight quote:
"H-how did you get in my room? Please go away... Filthy gaijin..."
Fight location:
Atop mounds of trash/porn comics in my room.
Fighting style:
Calling the police and crying on the floor until I either die or they get arrested.

>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE

>quote
"I have been waiting a long time for this"

>location
My dungeon room of fire, chains, and assorted chocolates

>fighting style
doggy

>Theme song: youtu.be/7nzGgDc0I4Y
>Pre-fight quote: "Worms! This world is mine, and yet time and time again you stand against me! Your world and everything you ever knew are over!"
>Fight location: In the heart of a mountain.
>Fighting Style: Every last ounce of her considerable magical might, targeting spellcasters first.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MSxaj3VGJ2A

>Quote
"You accursed beings of matter and darkness, how dare you accuse your creator?"
"How can you be here before me and have the audacity to presume judgement on my work?"
"Impudent and blind, how can I have made something so feebleminded?"
"I will have to unmake you, abominations, you are welcome in this reality no longer!"

>Location
The Hall of the Creator, a psudo-infinite realm of nothingness with glittering translucent worlds and stars, 3D symbols and pictograms cycling around forever changing.

>Fighting style
The will of the Creator to erase vs the wills of the creations and their desire of continued existence, projected via material, psychic, magical and divine channels.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xVwJkv07EkQ
>Quote
"Hey, you actually managed to catch up! Haha, this is going to be fun! High-speed chases! Roaring engines! Thrilling speed and epic fights charging by at an unmeasurable pace! It doesn't get better than this! Men will one day outpace this, but they shall never outpace ME!"

>Location
Long, convoluted and twisting magitek highway running across the vast sea several times over, fight being on top of at least four racing hovercars as they tear across the road.

>Fighting Style
Two-handed short swords, complemented by occasional weapon enchanting and spellcasting. Fast strikes, with occasional area-of-effect spells, usually focusing on one or two foes.

>bonus: Item Drop

Keys to my magitek racer.

>"Roses are red, violets are blue, all your friends are dead, and soon you'll be too"
>youtube.com/watch?v=GChi6MVAe6Q
>Dark heart of the forest
>Enchantment and illusion spam, especially confusion

>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=BfghfQMAPTg
>pre-fight quote
"This is your last chance to stop me."
>fight location
Amidst the ruins of an ancient arcane engine meant to tear into the well of souls. Think Aztec Cthulhu cultists building a Large Hadron Collider out of whale bones.
>fighting style
Sword and board, wielded by what amounts to a shoggoth stuffed into rusted steel armor. You know, every bit of armor destroyed unleashes the festering horror within.

Theme Song: Bird's Lament - Moondog
Pre-Fight Quote:How would it feel if the Earth swallowed you?Look what have you done to my place, jeez.
Fight Location: Ziggurat's most bottom room, a huge underground room with lots of space in a dynamic enviroment fit for a geomancer
Fighting Style: a combination of battle maneuvers with spears and geomancy, resulting in a climaxing dance

>Post your theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=_PwU9iV76xM
>pre-fight quote
"私は今あなたの父です。."
>fight location
Anons moms house
>and fighting style
Kicks and knees. I reek of sweat, your mom and fish.

>>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=I2jLdYovW-c
>>pre-fight quote
"Let's Get It On."
Removes Shirt, pours oil on his body
>>fight location
A hotel Rooom
>>fighting style
greco roman wrestling ENDS IN SEX

>Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=HPT1PMnxeoI
>Pre-Fight Quote
>In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will.
>Location
The last, brutal battlefield outside of my fortress.
>Fighting Style
see pic related, entirely the use of a battle-maid honor guard

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TiNGYnjHAw4
>Quote
BRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Location
A bridge
>Fighting Style
Slow Punches

>Theme song
youtu.be/u-bli3KeQnY
>Pre-fight quote
I am able to seize your value not by how far you have been, but by how low you came from.
>Location
Your childhood neighborhood
>Fighting style
Realistic bare handed

Best so far
I actually really want to use this now

>Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg

>Pre-Fight Quote
"Do you feel in charge?"

>Fight Location
A plane in the middle of a flight

>Fighting Style
He's a big guy

>Battle theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eaOxrX0X3lA

>Pre-fight quote
(heavy, gargled breathing)

>Location
Empty room in a sinking ship thats starting to fill up with sea water as the fight goes on.

>Fighting style
Starts with a wrench or a harpoon. Half way through changes to bare fists, punching, grappling and gouging as you struggle in the quickly rising water. He can breath just fine under water, god help you if you can't...

> Theme song
youtu.be/mR92pCPcenE
> Pre-fight Quote
"It's none of my business whether people live or die."
> Fight location
City canal
> Fighting style
Stealth; Gun fights
> Theme song upon death
youtu.be/DVT6fQv4Z6s
>Quote upon death
"I had 90 points... 90 points... I just needed 10 more to be free... I was so close, momma...”

>Song
youtube.com/watch?v=LGhSgeWbX58
>Quote
"It all ends in tears, anyways."
>Location
The bridge of my flagship, looking down at the planet I'm about to destroy, the only light being cast by the falling burning wrecks of the planetary defense fleet in orbit
>Style
Standard munitions, laser blasts, and power-armor-enhanced melee.

>song
youtube.com/watch?v=FISXJNCcLM0
>qoute
"this is it sport. were all that's left. 1000 competitors, and its down to the pair of us. lets make this good for all those people watching, eh?" *tosses cigarette to ground*
>location
a secluded mesa. wind howls, clouds cover the sky except for one crack that shows perfectly the rising sun.
>style
move fast, hit hard. no cheap shots, ever.

BBEG: Lich with bleached body, his zombie army and skelleton GF

Theme song: Thriller!

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
>Quote
Say what you want, these guys knew how to science!
>Location
Abandoned Nazi laboratory
>Style
Nazi cyborgs and giant nazi mechs

>Theme
Kazoo cover of dvoraks brave new world
>Quote
An awkward silence
>Location
The stop and shop down on 3rd avenue
>Fighting style
None, ill just stay still and die

Shit user, I wouldn't want to have to fight you

Thanks user. Wouldn't mind hearing how your players would react to it.

>Theme song
youtu.be/EptSSXNHIfg

>Quote
"Ha! Come on now, you can't be giving up already! I KNOW you're stronger than this! Get UP, pup! If you're going to die, at least make your master proud doing it! That's it! COME ON!"

>Fight Location
A collapsing training hall in a castle under siege.

>Fighting Style
Swordsman with enormous speed and strength, but attacking wildly with no regard for defense or the wounds he's already suffered.

>Good day. I have not seen you in a fair while.
>Farewell.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaoyKECQnPw

Judging pre-fight quotes.

Mildly autistic.

Stupid.

Meh.

Final Fantasy tier garbage.

Pretentious AND stupid.

Strongly autistic.

Mildly badass, but stolen from Watchmen.

9/10 made me laugh

>Tch, too easy....

10/10

Pretentious AND stupid.

Meh.

Mildly badass.

Stupid.

Meh.

Meh.

Pretentious and stupid.

Fanfiction.

Strongly badass.

Strongly autistic.

I physically cringed. The worst so far.

Meh.

"You don't understand meeeeee" Hot Topic trash.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Strong cringe.

>you all sound like pages of a self-help book
Strongest cringe.

Mild cringe.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Strong cringe.

Meh.

Mild cringe.

Strong cringe.

Stupid.

Gay.

Meh.

10/9

Disgusting.

Stupid.

Meh.

Strong cringe.

Strong cringe.

Strong cringe.

Meh.

Mild cringe.

Shameful.

Gay.

[tips fedora]

Mildly autistic.

Stupid.

9/10

Nothin personnel

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

Mild cringe.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Strong cringe.

Strong cringe.

Normally I'd call you a judgmental Nicky NoFun but most of these quotes are pretty over the top. So much opera talk in this thread you'd think you were watching Carmen.

Nah, if he was a Nicky NoFun he wouldn't have rated the lolsorandum ones highly.

Song: Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up"
Pre-Fight Quote: A pre-recorded message of me laughing maniacally.
Fight Location: An empty lair rigged with explosives.
Fighting Style: The mystical art of having already run away hours before the heroes arrived.

I am not a proud man, but damned if I won't live a long, fulfilling life.

>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-MftAdj7sQE
>Quote
"No loose ends."
>Location
A glassy, white room that seems to extend endlessly.
>Fighting Style
Calm, clockwork-like combos. After half-health, like a cornered animal, desperate lunges.

>theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=58YkuvuqyWE
>pre-fight quote
"Alright, let's get this over with. I'm meeting a friend for coffee in like, fifteen minutes."
>fight location
An empty parking lot.
>fighting style
Lightning-fast boxing but with spiked knuckles coated in poison.

r8 please

>Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=PKTaO1puZ0w
>Pre-fight Quote
"You fuckers know you ain't gonna beat me, BECAUSE I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!"
>Location
A seedy night club with the lights, music and smoke machine still on
>Fighting style
Spray and pray with reckless abandon, never letting up the pressure

>Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=ogLwHEPyXBE

>Quote
''I guess it comes down to this, eh? Well then, might as well get it over with. Whoever wins will be right, the loser will be the villain.''

>Location
Probably a battlefield littered with assorted dead and wounded, overcast skies and a scattering of ravens

>Fighting Style
Brutal, high intensity assaults punctuated with quick retreats and changes of approach to keep the party off-balance and avoid being ambushed. Target the high value targets first, dismantle the party piece by piece.