Veeky Forums, I come to you now that the rest of the internet has utterly failed me

Veeky Forums, I come to you now that the rest of the internet has utterly failed me.

I need pictures. Pictures of modrons. As high resolution as possible.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

images.lmgtfy.com/?q=modrons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the cutest pic in the DMG

images.lmgtfy.com/?q=modrons

Most of the images I'm posting are from Google, which somehow doesn't have high rez modrons.

And that's it. The best I could find.

Hopefully you folks have more.

Nope, had one more. Still need more modrons though.

OP here. I've been browsing DeviantArt and finding minimal results.

DeviantArt has some interesting ideas about what a modron is.

The new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure looks amazing

>4ecartoon
>4e

Get out.

Yeah which doesn't make a lot of sense because 4e did it's best to pretend Mechanus didn't even exist let alone Modrons.

>4e

It's labelled that because the art originally came from this article of Dragon magazine, near the tail end of 4e.

Cool, if only we got more of these, adapting older stuff into 4e metaphysics.

Here's some more Planescape stuff from the same issue.

Grace: You know, Nordom, you are perhaps the cutest little rogue modron I have ever encountered.
Nordom: 'Cutest' is a subjective term. I prefer the designation 'fearsome cubed warrior'.
Grace: Of course! That's why you're so cute.

So, how many of the base modrons are there? The total amount of a hierarch is equal to the square of their rank, but what about the bases?

Redpill me on these lil faggots, Veeky Forums.
Why do modrons exist and why should I keep them in my setting?

I don't think it's specified anywhere (at least not that I've found) but if we continue the trend it would go

121 Pentadrones
144 Quadrones
169 Tridrones
196 Duodrones
and 255 Monodrones

Which doesn't seem like nearly enough, so I'm out of ideas.

Their fleshy mouths and eyes disturb and disgust me.

But that's the best part about modrons.

I think the base ones are like 6ft. tall too. So those eyes and mouths are freaking huge.

Here is some mediocre OC.

A bit more effort here.

Cave Modron.

They're basically an entire race made up of the magical brooms from Disney's Fantasia, mixed with that most sinister of objects; The Aglet.

What's often missed out is that all non-rogue modrons should have at least a level or two in Priest, with appropriate spell levels from the Order or Lawful domains, and rogue modrons should bring the risk of having any random encounter be a squad of level appropriate modrons.

And it should be remembered that the Modrons operate various legions, not just in the blood war but across all the planes a lot like the Imperials from Elder Scrolls.

note that this also includes "foreign legions" of non-modrons and mercenaries hired by the modrons to do tasks the pentadron+ level modrons realise is better suited to non-modrons to complete, so they're actually one of those groups who should be occasionally hiring Adventurers to deal with chaotic or disorderly "problems" (though often with weird goals and conditions, like "go to limbo and bring back the foot of a Slaadi (said foot must still be attached to a living slaadi though")

Technically speaking a rogue modron wouldn't be able to summon shit as rogue modrons are modrons separated from the hivemind.

Rogue Modrons are different from regular modrons - regular modrons shouldn't be able to be clerics or any class that involes worship or subjection or drawing power or spells of a diety other than Primus.

Rogue modrons can't be priests or clerics or paladins of Primus - other lawful dieties or principles are fine, even warlocks of lawful patrons would be fine. It's mainly Rangers and Druids and Nature Domain stuff that's generally forbidden from even Rogue Modrons unless the character concept and backstory really justifies it.