Which kind of female characters do you enjoy to see female players playing?

Which kind of female characters do you enjoy to see female players playing?
Which kind of female characters do you despise female players for playing?

No one here has ever played with females

Good - good characters with well rounded backstories with a variety of motivations and reasons to stay with the party and a variety of skills that are useful to said party

Bad - characters who aren't the above.

How is this even a question OP? What kind of response where you even expecting?

>Which kind of female characters do you enjoy to see female players playing?

Like pic related

Two of them have had made elves. One a rogue and the other a wizard

Another one a tiefling Druid

Another one a dragonborn rogue.

At the end of the day I don't really care for most of their characters. They're nice girls but they don't do much in the game.

The could be an actual topic if the "female players" part of your question were just replaced with "players".

Unfortunately instead of a good discussion topic, you just decided to post bait, didn't you?

I enjoy playing with women that can do good role play and things while in character.

I dislike those ladies that try to hug the owl bear or sweet talk the goblin. unless they are druid's that is.

None

>Which kind of female characters do you despise female players for playing?
Any

Throw around whatever memes you like, female players ruin everything.
>Inb4 "Y-You're just a neckbeard I met my gf during a TTRPG and I'm totally not pussywhipped or anything!"

Roll

Female players only ruin everything because

>male players are thirsty as fuck and can't help but ruin things for the slim approaching zero chance of getting their dick wet
>ttrpg players are autistic in general and female ones are autistic enough to abuse the above line to ruin things

I don't like the "Just one of the guys" characters. It is just hard to play with because in your mind you're goin' "Who you foolin' acting all chummy." but brothers being chill with you is kinda core to their character.
cute ones.
C U T E

>cute ones.
Could you expand on that? I find this interesting.

This.

I've never met a good female player. Women tend to be a certain way and I'm sure nearly half the thread has 'met their wife/fiance/gf/ex-gf/i swear i know women who are just like the tv nerd-girls/fuckbuddy' or whatever but girls bring cooties into the game:
1.) They generally aren't great with that kind of activity
2.) The guys want them
3.) The girls want to be center of attention
4.) Creates a social dynamic of everyone having more guarded behaviors (you fucks know exactly what I mean, same reason you joke a certain way around male friends but not female friends)
5.) Bringing sexual pressures into a game is retarded
6.) Women are great for a lot of things, guytime isn't one of them.

I like to play the older grizzled character, usually cowboys,ex-soldiers,mercenaries etc.
Its nice to have someone to take under your wing and expose your soft side too.

Points 2, 3, 4, and 5 can be applied to any non-sexual social activity.

Do you avoid women all the time?

Odds are he doesn't need to.

My female DM makes her BBEGs the mother of monsters. Is this magical realm?

Ladyknight wat do

what if in your setting women outnumbered men 30:1?

That Girl

Ca/tg/irl

What does your gf think about Veeky Forums?

DUDE! Vagina people LMFAO!

>My female DM makes her BBEGs the mother of monsters. Is this magical realm?
Not per se. It's actually a pretty cool idea, assuming she's some sort of broodmother with no personal affection to her spawn.

>Ladyknight wat do
I get flustered, she nervously tries to court me according to chivalric tradition, we both spill our spaghetti because blindly following tradition only gets you so far.

>what if in your setting women outnumbered men 30:1?
Men would still be the disposable nature due to both biological and psychological factors. Polygamy would be the norm though, women would swarm to high value men and a man's status would in part be dictated by how many bitches he can get. The men at the top would have literally hundreds of women, the ones at the bottom only 1 or none.

It's an interesting seting, but it does not lead to a reversal of the gender roles. You'd need to change female biology and psychology for that.

>That Girl
Worse than That Guy, but more tolerated.

>Ca/tg/irl
Attention whores. Actual catgirls can be fine though, if used with moderation.

>What does your gf think about Veeky Forums?
If I wanted to quickly waste my own money, I'd burn it.

>DUDE! Vagina people LMFAO!
Magical realm, but if played off comically I'd accept it. It makes me wonder if I can enforce those giant vaginas with wood (after slaying dat pussy of course) and use them as boats. Then I'd rule the seas with my pussy fleet.

>despise
fappy fetishy baity sluts without personality
>enjoy
literally anything else

Macha

I haven't so far experienced a situation where I would care about a gender.
I just generally don't like edgy characters.
>I kill the peasant and grab his stuff lol

The group I was in was almost all women (pretty darn good-looking women, too, 7s and 8s), me and the DM were the only guys. I really miss that group.

However, I'm like, HARD gay, and one of the other players was the DM's wife (and they are very happily married). So, no-one at the table was trying to get any action from anyone else. I think that's the key dynamic that can screw games up, not just being a woman in and of itself.

>It's an interesting seting, but it does not lead to a reversal of the gender roles. You'd need to change female biology and psychology for that.

Or just make the ratio even more skewed to the point that they'd have no choice but to reverse roles. That's really the point of the stacking the numbers like that in the first place.

Anyway, that user wasn't looking for answers. He was just ironically listing the same tired wanky topics about women aka this thread.

>Or just make the ratio even more skewed to the point that they'd have no choice but to reverse roles.
That only happens when men have become so rare, you can count them on one hand. And even then, the situation reverts to the norm after one generation.

Just look at Uruguay: at some point 90% of their men died in war, 90%. What changed? The Catholic Church temporarily allowed polygamy. That's EVERYTHING that changed. Women didn't do shit.

If you want to make your ladyknights, you need to change their biology and psychology. Numbers play no role in this.

>Anyway, that user wasn't looking for answers. He was just ironically listing the same tired wanky topics about women aka this thread.
I know, but those ironic topics are more interesting than the OP's one.

Princess anything. Snowflakes. Mary Sues. Mostly the same kind of stuff I'd hate male players for, but the Princess stuff is usually just a combination of "I have greater value than you, protect me" and snowflake that female players tend to gravitate towards more often than male. Forgivable if it's being used to be the "Party face" for all the negotiations/protocol rolling.
Anything that works as a part of the team.

>Women didn't do shit.

If society could somewhat sustain itself despite loosing 90% of the men, how much shit were the men really getting done?

>And even then, the situation reverts to the norm after one generation.

Not if that's the permanent magical / setting inducing birthrate. Polygamy and women calling the shots aren't mutually exclusive either. That's how it was in A Brother's Price.

>change their biology and psychology.

I am actually thinking this may happen the moment we allow genetic engineering om humans for some reason or another. Those who insist men and women are 100% equal no matter what will eventually have to admit that they aren't but will move on to the idea that they can be made equal.

>Not if that's the permanent magical / setting inducing birthrate.
Only if magic affects more than that birth rate.

>I am actually thinking this may happen the moment we allow genetic engineering om humans for some reason or another.
I doubt it. Do you really believe feminists would allow genetic changes that make women the disposable gender? When they're already flipping their shit over non-existent sexbots?

>all female players just roleplay males.

Yes, because genetically enhancing humans would have more uses beyond leveling the playing field between men and women. They would have to be the future equivalent of those weirdos who accept no form of modern medicine or anti-vaccine and if they do go through with that it all but guarantees they'll lose any integrity they had and will finally slip into irrelevance.

I like to play Skaven, since you asked.

I like it when I'm not the only one, but I usually am.

rolling

The same ones I hate men playing...

>From my experience I have noticed this thou:
The ones that aren't really into RPing are usually "Lol kill everything". Your traditional chaotic stupid if you will.
And the ones that are into RPing tend to "Obsess" other something. An aspect of their character, person, place, thing, etc. Just something.

Good Ones.

Ones in a game I'm playing too.

Monosyllabic Barbarian player, only whose only actions are to hit with melee basic attack or charge.

>Or just make the ratio even more skewed to the point that they'd have no choice but to reverse roles.
Look at elephant seals. One male breeds with dozens of females, and still they fight to get more. The only way that such a reverse would occur would be if every man is full-time occupied in fucking, and there's still not enough semen to go around. In that case, natural selection would rectify the situation in like two generations.

Well this was Uruguay so "society" is being used pretty loosely.

This should probably be included in these scenarios since so many assume it's something that happened temporarily. When people are talking about it affecting a setting or reversing roles they mean such a thing happening through a natural birth ratio since the dawn of humankind. As in it doesn't matter how many kids you pop out they are almost guaranteed to be girls. So when people say 30:1, 100:1, or beyond that's about your chance of ever having a son.

i did.

in monstergirl scenarioś it works because they can only birth another monster girl, (or a human boy in some miracle cases.

>everything that changed
This is disingenuous at best. Uruguay is famous for being dramatically less shitty than other shitty South American countries.

Which is related to 90% of the male population being killed off... how exactly? Go ahead, expose the depths of your misandry.

>The evidence that human girls are the true monsters keeps piling up

But in the settings where MG + human = MG it means humans will go extinct unless something cosmic and divine changes or fixes it. You need human grills to keep humanity alive.

Jesus fuck
You just deepthroated that bait into oblivion

>Uruguay
Dude what?
That was PARAguay, which was in a foursome with Uruguay, Argentina and Brasil. Paraguat got fucked, badly.
Situation was basically:
UK: Hey, you guys. There Paraguayans are starting to get some industry going. I don't like that. Change it... You'll get a 5% discount in our products to boot!
ARG, BRA, URU: Okay, lol

Well, obviously there were other factors like wanting their borders to expand, but that is the "The American Civil war started because slavery" of this matter

>Saying "Inb4" as if that doesn't make it true.

Cool story virginbro.

why do you keep reposting this thread?

k
It's not beyond redemption, at least
If the whole party is like that, welcome to the Arena of Makhleb, murder is celebrated here
If you are the only one, softly work the way into playing a role

So long as they aren't silent, attention-whores, a stupid animal, whiney, passive or retarded I could not give two thundering, blue fucks.

But that goes for men too.

>D.Va and Soldier 76 in civvie clothes
>suited up

I like it.

roll

Which kind of male characters do you enjoy to see male players playing?

Which kind of male characters do you despise male players for playing?

>Despise
Men playing slutty characters is always cringeworthy

I would enjoy every character what a female player would play.

Razor Ramon?