Didn't give into FOMO for 3 days but it keeps growing, is it now or never to buy IOTA at sub $2?

didn't give into FOMO for 3 days but it keeps growing, is it now or never to buy IOTA at sub $2?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/99iota/status/937482611596845056
imgur.com/a/XC3An
bittrex.com/bundles/balanceViewModel?v=agnLBK_JHXwTqYDqUh32AsY-K7ZMpjfvhFm5-sNs_fE1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy it at sub $2

This is unironically the first non-blockchain coin that already has corporate backing and an amazing news pipeline

>not buying it at literally any fucking price sub-5$
step it up rajesh

I had 5000MIota at one point. Just Fomoed back in for 1800.

50 Gi club here.

brianlet here. what is 1 iota I can buy on the exchange? is there a total of 2,779,530 someone can buy? I don't get it

>not understanding that shit
>still holding 1k kek

adding tuesday when my btc, etc, and ltc finally arrive FUCK I HATE HOW LONG IT TAKES. I just want 1Giota then I am good. Bought at 1.30 and will continue to add.

When you buy iota right now, you are buying MIOTA, which is 1000000 IOTA. If the devices will use IOTA for transactions, the device or the user needs to have IOTA, right? If they need to have IOTA, they need to buy IOTA. If you buy IOTA, the price goes up because you have limited supply.

Unless the price is above 10000$, i think micropayments will be fine (with MIOTA=10000$, IOTA would be 1 cent) I don't think you need microtransactions smaller than a cent

You don't need IOTA to send messages on the network. I've built stuff with the SDK, no funds necessary. LOL

>you can send messages on the internet without having a facebook account why should I have one
>you can transmit messages over wifi without a mobile phone contract why should i have one
>you can store money without a bank account why should I have one
This coin attracts the worst brainlets of them all really.

how to buy. all exchange say no us residents!!!

stop being a burger

binance

thanks bro. sent eth over

o dang, what about a wallet?

Wait until Thursday for the UCL wallet to transfer out of binance.

>UCL
What's so special about this? Current wallet is OK, you have to generate the seed, but it's otherwise fine.
Actually nice you don't have to download the whole block chain. Will UCL make transactions actually work without having to attach/rebroadcast a bunch of times?

rumor has it that it does. Also it's supposed to end this whole you-shouldn't-reuse-addresses-after-sending mess and do that by itself

Be very sure you're using a real, non-compromised seed generator. Honestly maybe just switch a couple letters anyway, for safetys sake.

Nice that will give me a lot more confidence
Tho
>you-shouldn't-reuse-addresses-after-sending mess
I don't think the wallet can really 'fix' this, it has to be the user that changes ...unless they have some sort of public address that sends to unique iota addresses each time. That would be crazy good news.

Found some command using /dev/urandom, so I'm good, but yeah anything on the net is sketchy.

will do . Thanks

What did your shitcoin do this week?

twitter.com/99iota/status/937482611596845056

1 Gi poorfag here
Will I ever make it?

MOONING NOW

400,000 or so in the next few years. So, yeah.

in the same boat. Please work iota

DUBS REKT

if you haven't seen it yet, check it out
imgur.com/a/XC3An

>imgur.com/a/XC3An
Cool

IOTA listing comming to bittrex, crtl + f 'iota'

bittrex.com/bundles/balanceViewModel?v=agnLBK_JHXwTqYDqUh32AsY-K7ZMpjfvhFm5-sNs_fE1