Question about the alignment system: Is it evil to have sex with a demon, daemon or devil?

Question about the alignment system: Is it evil to have sex with a demon, daemon or devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1r4uK-yLPaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a rebuttal for you. Do you lose sanity for sticking your dick into crazy?

Not per se.
No crime, no pain, no victim.

The real demons are inside us.
Is it evil to have sex with an evil human?
Not necesarily.

I hope I helped.

Something that causes sanity loss, or someone who has lost sanity? Because those aren't precisely mutually exclusive.

Depends on the context. The act of having sex with a demon/devil/etc is in and of itself neutral, but if your having sex with a demon to complete a ritual that will unleash an elder evil onto the mortal plane then yeah its evil.

The sex in and of itself won't be an evil act, it's just sex. Fucking a cat doesn't make you cat-like. That also includes the kind of sex, being a deviant isn't inherently evil.

Of course, doing the dirty with a demon isn't usually as simple as sex and drop, so the things around it could very well be evil.

Never heard the term "Don't stick your dick into crazy"?

I have, but in the Call of Cthulhu sense of don't plug your dick into a shoggoth, or in the general don't fuck crazy chicks?

Indeed.
But it is not a moral guideline.
It is a safety principle.

Same logic applies with "Don't stick your dick in an embodiment of pure evil".

Does the demon consent?

No. That makes it good right?

youtube.com/watch?v=1r4uK-yLPaA

I don't think it would be. I mean, assuming the demon is intelligent enough that it's capable of choice and consent is a meaningful concept to it, of course.

Doing a bad thing to a bad person doesn't stop the bad thing being a bad thing. There's justice and then there's using justice as an excuse to be a bad person to a socially-acceptable target.

What is the technical difference between a demon and a daemon?

I would call it profoundly unwise, but not particularly evil.

Depends on the setting. If it's the sort of arrangement where doing something like drinking demon blood will taint your soul or whatever, then yes, evil can be a sexually transmitted disease. Basically, if demons are full of "evil energy" or are made of elemental evil or so on, then exchanging fluids with them means evil energy entering your body. It probably won't flip the evil switch entirely, but it will make you a bit more tainted/corrupted, you won't count as "pure" any more if you'd been managing that before, you'll have more evil urges, et cetera.

So wear a condom, kids.

In DnD, demons are Chaotic
Deamons are Lawful
In folklore, Deamon is supposedly older and more powerful

Daemon is just a greek word for spirit/ghost fantasy writers like to use to make things more mysterious.

Daemoculaba's might fit your purposes in the matter.

Exactly. Therefore it is not evil to stick your dick in evil, just as it isn't crazy to stick your dick in crazy. It's just ill advised in either case.