Enthusiastically horrible people/characters/monsters

ITT: Post people being enthusiastically horrible people. Whether its volunteering to torture or steal, smugly bragging about a scam they have going, or passionately detailing the wonderful misdeeds they witnessed someone else committing.

I need to get in the mindset of someone who is passionately sick, malicious or awful for a game I'm in where I'm playing a thouroughkly immoral chemist who takes cues from stereotypical evil Nazi doctors.

Plus depictions of this sort of evil is often good for a laugh even when its utterly horrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kkx6TBWkmA
youtube.com/watch?v=YWeEZuiUtFA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
youtube.com/watch?v=GGDWmi1_VBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tz4PdpfI7zY
youtube.com/watch?v=vsIeacQnQEs
youtube.com/watch?v=20v5JqcubXE
youtube.com/watch?v=iPtPo8Sa3NE
girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104#.V05vBfkrKUk
bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Yi_Suchong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does he sometimes speak grammatically correctly but otherwise doesn't know how "is" works?

That bothers me.

I think the one time is says "is" instead of "iz" is a typo.

OBLIGATORY youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA

No, I mean "I is here to help you out" and "You is going against poppa."

That's now how "to be" works, come on. Just because you're evil doesn't mean you have to sound uneducated.

In fact, this. Don't do this. Don't mangle grammar as a bad guy, it sounds stupid. Don't do an accent, either.

That's how jagers speak. It's just part of the setting, whether they're good or evil.

Fun times.
Do you have any non-musical examples that come to mind thought.
This isn't going to be a game where musical numbers are encouraged.

There's a monologue in Wolfenstein: The New Order that's absolutely phenomenal and not hard to get to. I can't remember the name of the doctor, but look it up, it's very early on and it's bone-chilling.

Well that's a shame, villains get the best songs, even when it's just about being evil
youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

If we're talking about people who get off on destruction, we can't forget the Major
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kkx6TBWkmA

Hell, even the parody dub manages to be impressive
youtube.com/watch?v=YWeEZuiUtFA

And speaking of people who like war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

Playing a small changeling game, my friend was a super hot seductress. We learned that we would need to bathe in virgin blood if we wanted to enter the goblin black market. He (playing as as a she) posted an ad on craigslist and lured two neckbeard virgins, who were summarily slaughtered. During our first visit to the goblin black market he learned that there was a market for humans. Decided to go start a cult and then kidnapped a bus full of school children whose blood he used to get all of the cult members into the market, where they were traded away.

So I played a LE warlock a while back and my DM allowed me to train to become proficient with torturer's tools.

We once captured a wizard who had been in a party trying to kill us. I took the wizard, hung him upside down from a tree, bound him up so that he couldn't move his arms around and try to cast spells, lit a fire beneath him, and went to town with my assorted tools until he answered all of my questions.

Then I killed him when I was done questioning him.

I actually routinely did this sort of thing, and my party often watched on as I did horrible things. I once had 4 prisoners I wanted to question. The first defied me and spit in my face. So I removed his tongue, sliced a bunch of his tendons so his hands and feet wouldn't work well, and tossed him into a nearby pond where his companions watched him drown. The rest of his companions answered my questions and were sold into slavery.

Wow Nonon really let herself go lately

>playing first session of what friend planned to be episodic monster hunter adventures
>setting is NOTrome after it fell
>Im an exiled barbarian noble hunting bests for GLORY, other PC hunts because voices in his head, w/e
>get to some village where people bitch about some gnolls and how they chased them out, but havent murdered all of them
>obvious plothook acknowledged, into the forest we go
>find a poor hut with somebody splitting wood in front, approach them
>ITS A GNOLL MAN, JUST TRYING TO LIVE PEACEFULLY
>i know friend gm would never quit talking about how other friend ran were-somethings as peaceful people in the witcher rpg for a moral dilemma
>i aint having none of that shit, we fuck up the hyena man
>his wife seen it and ran, we give chase but lose her, we just go back and behead then skin the husband, leave his body over a pit trap for if she comes back
>she does, runs to him, falls down, we spear her before she can say a word, giggling like maniacs IRL
>gm amused but also horrified a little
>behead an skin her, stay night in the hut, hear some whimpering in the forest overnight
>we dont know how many live here
>itsatrap.webm
>in the morning find a dead gnoll newborn, that was it
>skin it
>go back to village to boast as the SOLVER OF PROBLEM OF THE...
>ey peasant, what is this place called
>mister its just some nameless ville
mfw

All in all it takes to be a huge asshole is a set of strong convictions. We agreed to play monster fucking hunters a'la MonHun series, not goddamned monster negotiators.

>Then I killed him when I was done questioning him.
This is why I don't answer, I don't care what they do.

>The rest of his companions answered my questions and were sold into slavery.

did you get a good price for them?

You just torture them and kill them worse when they refuse to answer questions. If they fess up quickly, kill them quickly or enslave them. Or on rare occasions, catch and release them. Just to shake shit up a bit.

DM allowed me to sell them for 125 gold each, so I ended up running a small time slave trade. I kept a bunch of shackles and shit, it was fun. Eventually the Zhentarim noticed my warlock and recruited him. I gave them a small cut of my slave trade, and they gave me mooks from time to time to help me capture and transport the slaves.

Actually one time before that arrangement I had some 6 odd slaves from a cult we destroyed. I told them that if they cooperated, I would allow the most cooperative of them to have his freedom. One of the slaves stepped up and was slapping the others around and keeping them in line. So when I was selling the slaves, I told the guy to hire the one I freed as a foreman, which he did.

The NPC who was a cultist. The cultist who became a slave. The slave who became a slave driver.

>Wolfenstein: The New Order

Dude the game is full of monologues and cut scenes. Can you be more specific?

Thanks for reminding me of The Major from Helsing Ultimate

As Mr Plinkett once put it, Palpatine "is fucking evil and he loves it'.

Seriously, think about it. There's this melodramatic mess of a film and then there's Palpatine just having a grand old time being an evil motherfucker and completely getting away with it. This goofball's most evil moments are done with almost endearing enthusiasm.

UNLIMITED POWWAAARGH

There was that movie with the barbarian twins (I don't remember the name, sorry).

The BBEG first kills the main characters' family, then enslaves and tortures them until they grow up, then they are given a chance to off their torturer and take their helmet, then they are made to fight each other, with the helmets obscuring their identities, in the hopes that they'd kill one another.

If that's not dedication to being decadently evil, I don't know what is.

The speech about war by the Major in Hellsing Ultimate is pretty fitting.

that's probably why he's so powerful, the dark side is fueled by passion and he just does what he loves doing all the time and enjoys himself doing it

All of the Team count to a degree, but the Medic certainly has a lot of fun being nasty
youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Yeah. in hindsight I suppose he was one of the few bright spots in the film.

Does anyone else think Tarantulas from Beast Wars qualifies as an enthusiastically horrible person?

A slightly subdued version, but Kuja from Final Fantasy 9 fits the bill. He's so goddamned egotistical and flamboyant in everything he does, like he's writing and staring in his own personal play.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGDWmi1_VBQ

I was not aware of this character. (because back when I was a kid the artistic style final fantasy developed just drove me away. and I never gave it another chance.)

Absolutely. He was sadistic as fuck, and a little campy. Add to it that he was sanctioned by his government to do horrible things to everyone involved in the beastwars and we had a great character.

>I need to get in the mindset of someone who is passionately sick, malicious or awful for a game I'm in where I'm playing a thouroughkly immoral chemist who takes cues from stereotypical evil Nazi doctors.

Everyone I was going to suggest is some mastermind or conqueror, I can't think of any evil professionals off the top of my head.

Take a page from THE MIGHTY MONARCH!

youtube.com/watch?v=tz4PdpfI7zY

youtube.com/watch?v=vsIeacQnQEs

youtube.com/watch?v=20v5JqcubXE

Best example of someone wholeheartedly living the villain dream in the show.

This is why he gets the hot tranny for a wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPtPo8Sa3NE

Here's a good inspiration OP.

The Major's speech in the dub is a fantastic example of dubs doing better than the original. In the original Japanese, the speech is clearly biased towards the Major only enjoying being on the winning side, but the dub has the Major gleefully declare how he loves war, whether he is losing or winning.

and that's all I can find from this run that really displays his awesome madness

Whose a better nut job? Green Goblin or the Joker?

It's just how the Jagers talk. They're genetically enhanced super soldiers, many of which are over a century old. Part of it is them failing to parse modern language, the other part is that many of them simply aren't that bright.

Captain Vole in the OP is the only really evil Jager character. The others are all fanatically loyal to the family which created them, the Heterodynes. While they all enjoy a good scrap, Vole was the only one we know of who turned traitor for the chance at a promotion.

Green Goblin is far more believable in his insanity most of the time where as Joker usually reads like a 15 year olds' idea of what insanity is.

What is that image from? Bone?

Girl Genius, first page here:
girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104#.V05vBfkrKUk

Lots of high flying steampunk adventure and some fun politics stuff happening in the background.

And massive stompy robots. Can't forget those.

I remain disappointed that that official GG gurps book never got finished,

>steampunk
Not the worst description, but I do prefer the authors' use of "gaslamp fantasy", since steampunk is usually nonmagical victorian steam-powered scifi, whereas this setting uses a bizarre mix of mad science as its technobabble.

Do as I say, not as I do

IT'S YOU WHOSE OUT GOBBIE
OUT OF YOUR MIND

Almost every modern definition of steampunk cites that it can be magical.
And by almost every I mean last time I checked every single google definition said magic could be or was involved.

Huh, I guess I've just never thought of it like that. I guess that I just tend towards the more "hard" steampunk, like I like my sci fi.

>All I want is for people to die. I don't care about who they are, so long as they die.

Is he better or worse than a regular Nazi?

read up on this nigga
bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Yi_Suchong