There are people out there willing to pay 1k USD for a picture of a cat

>there are people out there willing to pay 1k USD for a picture of a cat
fuck it Veeky Forums it's our chance. let's make some easy money

Other urls found in this thread:

danfinlay.com/
github.com/makegirlsmoe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this actually a legit way to make money though?

Kitty #102 SploitCat is lit.

>legitimately want to play with this, but don't want to spend money

I made 1k selling blockchain certified rare Pepes, better community anyways

so cool

Yes and no. The price of kitties is mooning hard but the network is clogged and practically unusable right now.

The first guy who designs a TCG around blockchain is gonna be a millionaire.

Thanks to whoever shilled it here last night, and fuck you for not posting it any sooner. I have a lot of experience with these kinds of games and if I had any idea something like this existed I would have jumped in a lot fucking sooner.

But I can't complain. Five gen 0 kitties for 1.3-1.5 each was good enough. This was by far my biggest gain in crypto. If I got in two days ago then these fucking cat pictures would have single-handedly made it for me, and that's not entirely off the table if they manage to fix the search feature and stop crumbling under the demand for another day or two.

>tfw cryptokitties will take eth to a new all time high

ive been trying to buy for hours now keeps timing out what gives

what are the chances of getting a gen 0 cat?

Shill me on whatever this garbage is.

Money laundering

wait... 1.5 what? Dollars? Thousand dollars? ETH? What the fuck am I missing out on here?

Kitties are killing ETH and the site barely works at the moment. These next few hours will make or break the entire app because effective downtime like this is more than enough to kill a quick fad. It's a shame because there's clearly a lot more still to see and there's so many fucking details put into the genetics, this would have plenty of life left if it worked.

There's no chance. The generation of a cat is fixed. Bred cats are the highest generation parent +1, and Gen 0 cats cannot be born, only created by the devs. They create one every 15 minutes. The ones I bought were mostly sold by other players however, who for whatever reason were selling their virgins at a good .5 discount over the new cats when I first joined. Right now new cats go for 7 ETH each and you can find some Gen 0s from other players for 2-4 ETH, albeit with slower cooldowns since they're partially used up.

>installing an extension that allows a company to take full control of your browser
this is a REEEEpot or whatever the appropriate term is for grabbing Veeky Forums suckers who think they're getting one over on neets and furfags

a ponzi

it's open source thought you can check it yourself

Everything is denominated in ETH. When you convert to dollars the prices are so absurd right now that this whole thing feels like it could come crashing down any minute. But then Bitcoin felt that way for a while too so I have no fucking clue what the future holds. All I know is if things continue the way they are with Ethereum clogged and the site barely functional it won't last another day.

Wtf is this

>danfinlay.com/
i prefer my numale devs to be pedos like vitalik

Someone should make one with pictures of tulips

Wtf is this gay shit and why are people paying money for it?

You misspelled billionaire, friendo

Exactly

Isn't this the very definition of a speculative bubble? These things are just drawings, they're worthless, and people are paying money to each other for it.
This is the definition of tulipmania and you are idiots to be in this market at all. The earliest adopters will make all the money and when the market crashes everyone who owns a cat drawing will lose his money.

In fact, if I had a criminal intent I would just "pretend" there are people out there willing to pay $1000 for a cat drawing to attract the rest of you retards and after selling thousands of drawings at $100 a pop to retards hoping to make ten times there money, I can just disappear like that.

Can one of you guys give me a free trash-tier cat?

I just want to start out but I heard that it never works when you buy them & people got errors

Pls help

what is this? are people paying for pictures of cats? I don't understand what's the relationship with cryptos and blockchain.

>Right now new cats go for 7 ETH
what the fuck?
is this a game for crypto millionaires?

I don't see any rational person with less than 1M in crypto, throwing 7 eth for a shitty picture of a cat.

It's a game for crypto retards who don't understand what a speculative bubble is.

WTF is this shit spending money on normie shit avartars when you could put buy more Link

now, before you judge remember that people said the same exact thing about bitcoin before all this began

"hur dur imaginary internet memes have fun losing all your money"

This is the future, get in or get left behind.

this is the most retarded thing ive ever seen, people paying for shitty drawn pictures of cats, JUST because it says crypto in the name

BTC have value as a currency. New BTC have proof of work behind them. Cat pictures have no value. It is not comparable you idiot.

99% of internet traffic is completely and entirely devoted to cat memes you fool.

You've walked into paradise and you don't even realize it.

>The price of kitties is mooning hard

Truly the best timeline

Holy shit. Thanks for the idea, my man. Will start implementing that during these holidays.

Has anyone managed to have a cat successfully give birth the past few hours?
My cooldowns arent moving

Pic related has been saying 6 hours for... over 6 hours now.

the devs exit scammed after selling all their first generation rare cats at ridiculous prices

Cryptodoges or Cryptopepes when?

someone make this but with cute anime girls, its a fucking fortune waiting to happen

This would fuel memes and crypto for years.

fucking this

I don't know why, but my dick is hard.

github.com/makegirlsmoe
That could be used as a base

The thought of ez money and hot anime waifus can do that to a Veeky Forumsanon

Artfag reporting.

I've been considering making coin-tans like how there's board-tans and console-tans. Gib ideas.

Replace the kitties with anime titties and you've got the next generation jap mobile game

Can't wait for this to implode and the board to be filled with pink wojaks.
Here, add to your collection.

Dude

Wojak kitties

are you that nigger with dozens of catbirds?

Problem with that is you need a decent investment on artists and playtesting. Coding it shouldn’t be too hard tho, Hearthstone was developed by like 5 people but they had a bunch of leftover art, a marketing machine and the Warcraft IP behind them.

Its a dAPP that's running on the ethereum blockchain.

>Cryptopepes
already a thing, look up PEPECASH.

This holy shit

use to generate random anime girls, that eliminates the need for art
whoever makes cryptowaifus better let Veeky Forums on the action before the normalfags get in

>mfw people thought the only Eth was good for was hosting ICOs
>turns out the real end game was to allow us to buy virtual decentralized neopets and sell them in an emerging market

goddam. im in.

mlp as wll and that shit makes me sick

And fucking clog ETH in the process

Okay you plebs. I'll give you a free billionaire idea.
Make an app for buying/selling/breeding waifus.
You're welcome.

but waifus don't have sex, this is literally a cuckold app

step it up

everyone's been saying this genius