ETHEREUM mempool is FULL, LEAVE THE SINKING SHIP, OVER 9000 UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTIONS

ETHEREUM mempool is FULL, LEAVE THE SINKING SHIP, OVER 9000 UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTIONS

etherscan.io/txsPending

get rekt fucking ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AXiUuhCWvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to buy Ethereum Cash.

NOT ECASH BTW FUCK YOU!

compared to what, 30000 BTC transactions?

oldest is only 30 minutes though

Funny how token transfers and eth transfers are working flawlessly right now...

They keep refreshing idiot.

>ETH got its mempool filled because of crypto kitties

its the cats that are crushing the network

I HAVE LOOKED INTO THE FACE OF GOD
THIS IS THE END
THERE WILL BE NO "NEW BEGINNING"
THIS IS *THE END*

No, they're not mongrel.
It's been hours at 1 Gwei and I can't withdraw from EtherDelta.

You better increase that gwei price a bit

>tfw cashed out last week

Spam attack eh. You think the Money Skeleton didn’t prepare for this?

Bitcoin and Ethereum will both crash and Ripple comes out of nowhere. Thx for the headstart boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AXiUuhCWvw

You know what happens next Ethereum fanboys

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

i think its happening
it will cascade out of control now and the people will keep getting more kittens. ingenius idea to use the people to ddos themself by getting them hooked on kittens on the internet.

Use more than 1 Gwei dumbass

>virtual cats killed etherium

Yeah rip

totally not a speculative bubble guys

You guys are retarded. I easily just completed a bunch of transactions with 8 gwei. Fucking retards stop FUDing.

Unlike headless sheep btc, eth still got a leader. this is nothing

>eth still got a leader.

Your leader doesn't think ETH should be used as a currency

Oh I LOVE it how the conserative normie shit type 'my only altcoin is the big, big ethereum' will get rekt over this. Prepare the pink jpgs, because the whales WILL dump a useless eth

you should've bought some real coin like IOTA

Where's the contract? I want to see how it works.

does that mean you can't cash you?

>Vitalik didn't foresee kittens

>its a good idea for a technology making a large public attack on traditional finance and peer2peer exchange to have a figure head whose whereabouts are both publicly known and accessible.

no.

this is a coordinated attack against ethereum and large kitty holders i have 200 gen 0 virgin fast kitties and i am currently being ddos by a gov agency

Not right meow

I honestly can't figure out if Vitalik is controlled or just really naive.

Time to put more hash into eth for me then $$$

>literally cats clogging the pipes
top fucking kek. get rekt by internet kitties

My guess is that he's young and naive.

>you should've bought some real coin like IOTA
the ones who see are already in this. soon, the rest will follow

he's obviously smart, but no experience, controlled is probably best case

So, uh... when is Vitalik and Vlad zamfir and some more big dick ethereum idealists getting killed while (((they))) try to do what they've done with bitcoin and squeeze out anyone they can't control and co-opt the blockchain?

>cats

Wat

See what?

How much of that is from cats though?

One issue I have with IOTA is for it to be used you're going to need access to something that can validate those transactions when you want to make one. Paying with something like your phone will only work if they can convince phone manufacturers to put specialized hardware in their phones. Blockchain lets other people deal with the validation, which means you can make transactions from anywhere as long as you have the internet

>compares how IOTA promises to work in the future with how ethereum works now instead of comparing how ethereum promises to work in the future with how IOTA promises to work in the future
Typical. Same with EOS hodlers.

>being a faggot

i just sent 4k eth. took 10mins

Qualcomm next week homez

the whole picture

Fucking pow miners, nothing stops them from raising the gas limit.
PoS can't come fast enough.

now you're getting it.
checked

your all stupid, i'm buying as many as i can, emptied my savings and cashed out my btcs

you will see. i will be king among kings tomorrow.

>now you're getting it.

That there's an enormous hurdle to get a ton of completely different manufacturers on-board to have any hope of major adoption?

You are buying eth because of cryptokitties?
Genuinely interested in your reasoning

>That there's an enormous hurdle to get a ton of completely different manufacturers on-board to have any hope of major adoption?

There will be a meow beginning.

I love pussy

It's a currency to pay dividend for ICO

He is the marketing front and public face for eth and doesn't really do that much programming. Everyone eats it up.

The enormous hurdle is getting the ball rolling, adding manufacturers gets exponentially easier