Emperor of Mankind is a faggot and Sigmar is the superior motherfucker. You know it's true

Emperor of Mankind is a faggot and Sigmar is the superior motherfucker. You know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skFKNudZuWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are invented by some circlejerk eurofags working for the worst company in gaming.

That's because Sigmar is a badass Human and the Emperor is a relatively autistic hyperintelligent pseudocomputer with a humanoid body, which one is easier to relate to as a character?

I can't relate to a hero who ascended to godhood either.

Both are weak, pathetic humans.

Their flesh will be flayed from their bones and their skulls will be added to the throne of Khorne.

At least roleplay as a worshipper of a more interesting god.

Karl Franz>>>Shitmar.

This.

Sigmar existed in a age where the only requirement was being a kick-ass warrior.

He never had to be a kick-ass warrior, whilst being a peerless statesman negotiating the politics of a load of squabbling nobles and a overbearing faith, during one of the greater periods of strife with the empires foes on all sides, most of whom are at their relative peaks.

Khorne is what happens when you let 12yo metal fan write lore for anything
>he looks like generic devil and he luvs to kill and he is so angry rawr rawr :DD

Warriors of Chaos would be better as more enigmatic people than le berserkir bullshit as well. Khorne is cancer of Warhammer.

sigmar is pretty cool
but karl is the best for me

Human scum.

Don't worry, your time will come.

Your blood will fill his chalice, your skulls will decorate his throne.

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

>Compare Warhammer to Warmahordes

>Setting is ten times more interesting in every way

>Even Age of Sigmar.

>SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS
is this the new total warhammer meme?

yes

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT.

Given that Age of Sigmar is already outselling the dying game 40K two to one there really isn't an argument against it.

Sigmar united all the tribes and forged lasting good relations between man and Dwarf, what are you even talking about?

turn out total warHamer is one of the better total war game
i better save some shekels to buy it
youtube.com/watch?v=skFKNudZuWM

Horrific zombie God super scientist steeped in dramatic irony > Not-even-veiled Conan riff turned thinnly drawn Marvel Odin

Wow this Barbie Doll looking guy sure is scary lmao

40K Chaos > Fantasy Chaos

Not true, sigmar also had to unite the tribes, beat the shit out of the tribes that didn't agree, make friends with the dwarfs, beat the shit greenskins. Though he did bitch out on the who continue to rule his empire business; bloody slacker no wonder he now sits on his throne for 10k years at a time

>implying he isn't actually the changling
just as keikaku dori

No Mortal, No.

>Given that Age of Sigmar is already outselling the dying game 40K two to one

This is only because GW staff have been lying to customers that one in every ten boxes of Sigcast Shiternals contains a Space Marine. It's actually only one in every fifteen, but the fucking sheeple don't think about this. Get informed before you start throwing around facts, my good friend.

Keep telling yourself that, you know nothing about being fabulous

>one in every 15 boxes contains a space marine

I wouldn't put it past them...
>Collectors want true-scale?
>1/15 chance of getting a single true-scale model if you buy a box for our other setting that isn't related.

All boxes contain space marines :^)

In an age when doing all those things only needed you to be a great warrior. He was a great man, no dispute, but he never had to deal with the complexities of running a well developed empire.

No he only had the difficulties of creating one, and the problems that come along with it, hatreds vendettas etc.

Sigmar run an empire that he created from warring tribes. The threats and challenges that faced Sigmar's empire, if we ignore the End Times, were greater than any thing Karl faced.

Sigmar was a statesman as well as a warrior. He had to be in order to protect his people.

Sorry, user, Karl was great but he was no Sigmar. None of that matters anyways, both failed in the end to protect their people from Archaon. This answers OP. The Emperor never failed and thus that makes him better (for now)

Aside from failure, Sigmar isn't that different from the Emperor methinks.

He is a loving god but at the same time he is very ruthless.

>insert refugee crysis pun here.

Also a bit aggrandizing to an extent. Statues of him and temples of his faith are all over Azyr and he allows the flagellants to do their thing in his name.

But Sigmar doesn't hide his past failings and instructs his followers to remember them and teach them so that they will learn from them as he did. I think this is a quality that the 40K Emperor lacked

>aos

We're not talking about itmar.

Just the OG Sigmar.

>Sigmar run an empire that he created from warring tribes. The threats and challenges that faced Sigmar's empire, if we ignore the End Times, were greater than any thing Karl faced.
I am not entirely sure about that, Franz had to deal with the Storm of Chaos and helping mop up the invasion 20 years before that in Gotrek and Felix. (Yes, apparently G&F stalled the Storm of Chaos twenty years by helping stop the invasion of Praag and then joining with Teclis to kill those two chaos sorcerers before they accidentally blew up the entire old world using the teleportation pathways. Though personally I'd rather a shorter timeskip...That wasn't spent mocking the reader by saying they visited Ind and Cathay but refusing to show it.)

I don't think that makes Franz a better emperor, but he faced challenges of similar difficulty.

>Emperor
>Saved Terra

>Sigmar
>Didn't save warhammer world

Emperor - 1
Siggy - 0

Doomguy's behind you!

Another commonality between the Emperor and Sigmar is that they both have the tendency of failing their most faithful at their most dire moments of need.

I'll talk about whatever I wish. Also it's the same character.

>I am not entirely sure about that, Franz had to deal with the Storm of Chaos

Storm of Chaos was retconned. If examined the canon which is the End Times, Karl was blown away.

There is no way you can say they faced similar challenges. Sigmar faced one of the greatest Waaagh! in history and imprinted his image into the minds of the Orcs, he faced Nagash and his armies, and he fought Morkar the first Everchosen. There is a reason why Sigmar's time was called Times of Legends.

If you exclude the End Times(As you should) you generally have to replace them with the Storm of Chaos.

>‘The Hammer God misses his friend. He misses his brother. He misses fighting beside Gorkamorka and wishes to do so again, in the coming war,’ Zephacleas said. ‘He wishes that his warriors, and those of his brother, could march side-by-side, as we do now, to fight the Old Enemy.’

>‘Gorkamorka has been fighting them, hammer-boss,’ Gordrakk rumbled. ‘He’s been fighting them forever. But where is the Hammer God? Why has he not been fighting alongside Gorkamorka?’

>‘The Hammer God thought Gorkamorka didn’t want to fight beside him any more,’ Zephacleas said. ‘The Hammer God thought Gorkamorka had become his enemy.’

>Gordrakk laughed. ‘Yeah? So?’ He snorted and tapped the side of his head. ‘Hammer God never understood Gorkamorka, never saw. Gorkamorka wants to fight forever, but the Hammer God doesn’t. Hammer God wants to build walls and towers and castles... But what’s the point of that if you never knock them over?’ He snorted. ‘Even the Chaos-things don’t understand. They think the point is to kill everyone, but then who’d be there to fight? Nobody understands but Ironjawz, because we’re the smartest and the toughest.’

>Zephacleas stared at the orruk. Despite himself, he was beginning to comprehend how Gordrakk saw the world. For the orruks, there was no difference between an enemy and a friend. A friend was just an enemy you weren’t fighting at the moment, and an enemy was just a friend who was trying to kill you. He cocked his head, considering. Then, he said, ‘So? Why not show us?

-"Fury of Gork"

Another good point about Sigmar is that he befriended Gork and Mork. They found each others barbarian and savage spirits to be kindred. Now Sigmar is all but a third god for the Greenskins.

It's also not true.

AoSimpletons constantly try to spread this unfounded rumours, when in fact, GW's profits and market share have been plummeting ever since AoS hit the shelves, and currently show no signs of stopping.

But Sigmar, in fact, beat Chaos out of His Empire twice:

He bet Cormac Bloodaxe after he was sacrificed to summon a Bloodthirster.
Second beating the Fist Everchosen, Morkar the Uniter.

Both in single combat (kinda with the Bloodthirster).

So Sigmar actually was successful both in mortal and god form.

Sigmar's the greater fuck up for letting it happen in the first place. It all could have been avoided if he told Archaon
>Yo, quit your bitching and kill some chaos faggots already.

I don't know, that german economic minister struck me as pretty weak.
I mean he's not even backing out of muh energiewende so...

>I'll talk about whatever I wish. Also it's the same character
>Storm of Chaos was retconned

It's the same principle, fag.

>the worst company in gaming.
They don't get that crown unless EA buys them.