Last year btc was about 900$ and now its fucking 11k

last year btc was about 900$ and now its fucking 11k
i have about 110$ in btc now are you saying i will have 1mil $ in 4 years
and all those ppl that have tousands of $ in btc now will be rich af?
i aint buying that shit

At most, you'll only have one thousand dollars by next year user. If it goes to one million somehow by 2020 then you'd have ten thousand.

are you retarded? it wont 10x every year

>i have about 110$ in btc now are you saying i will have 1mil $ in 4 years

At absolute best you'd probably have 10k max

You missed the fucking boat deal with it. It's staying at 10k forever.

bitcoin's market cap would have to reach 1.6 quadrillion. more money then there is on the planet.

yeah. good luck with that.

I mean there's no assurance BTC will always be crypto king (especially with all the shit surrounding it recently like the BTC/BCH mess), so if he's lucky maybe he'll get in on the successor to BTC early

get of this board nig

Basically the end game of bitcoin has been estimated to be ~$1-10m USD (current value). So its easy to gauge, 1 BTC is about how much you'll need to be the equivalent of a millionaire. But with inflation it may be much much higher.

So with only $110 in bitcoin right the best you'll get a new car. Although yes, $100 when btc was

shit man i knew about it in '13 but didn't look up
anyway how do you know how much will it go up

yeah man it's totally going to shoot to infinity from here
you got in just in time
just sit back and relax nothing going on goy
>every armchair alt expert on biz thinking he's the jew now

i dont know shit man
i just bought neo i hope it will go up or shit

Are you black? Please don't be black.

why nigga

Based on the market cap of other similar assets like precious metals, and the money supply of USD.

A good move is to just buy 1 BTC and don't look at the price of BTC until you go to the grocery store one day and all the food is priced in satoshis. For example, eggs are 200 sats/dozen, milk is 100 says, then it won't matter how much USD your BTC is worth its worth one hundred million sats and allways will be.

People need to stop putting full amounts into BTC. Its fucking dumb.
If you cant afford at least one coin. Don't bother fucking investing in it. Smaller coins turn bigger profits for you.

what is the way to use this technology to gain wealth

from the pic to the way he talks it's pretty clear he's one or worse one who's trying to become one.

wtf I meant small not full damnit

why though

Are you this new? Have you ever even tried to transfer BTC? Transfer fees are already way too high for this to be used as actual currency.

you right though, especially for wallets

Lightning network, or some other overlay technology to BTC will handle transactions at scale with bitcoin as the decentralized ledger that defines the world's wealth.

lmao people actually believe that one day products will be priced in satoshis. Oh mercy. My sides.

You have to have strong hands. The best strategy for most who can't stare at the charts 24/7 is to buy and hold. Bitcoin has, can, and will crash but it will bounce back to many multiples of its previous high. Buy and never sell, no matter how much they try to manipulate the price while they still can to shake you out.

k man but it will never reach a mil?

True, they'll probably have some division of sats like cents to the dollars once 1 sat is > 1 cent.

I was aware of BTC when it was at around $250 and LTC when it was around $1. At that time I thought it was already too late to invest in them.

I agree, most regular people who had their bitcoin grow to be over a million USD would have cashed out cause at that point the risk to reward starts to become not worth it as you can live comfortably investing in safer assets.

You'd have to have very strong hands to keep all your bitcoin when you start getting into the millions.

It will be far more than one million. The estimated price, based on the market cap of precious metals, and the current supply of major currencies today, is 1 to 10 million USD base on the value of USD today. That will be much, much higher in 10 years due to inflation and possible hyperinflation of fiat currencies when cryptocurrencies replace them.

Learn2math

Nobody can predict this shit, the best we have is guesses, and if they tell you "X thing is going to happen by (date)" then he is probably bullshitting you.
Nobody here knows what will happen.

duse stop mentioning millions am getting euphoric

yeah i just want to know realistingly speaking what is chance that i can live next 4 years lingering my colledge on the back of my olds in peace and after that can start a life with a mil in my pocket

It would only reach 1 million per coin if BTC became a universal world currency. Right now I'm not entirely sure BTC would make it to that point before something replaces it. There's a lot of negatives against BTC that are ignored by the masses because it's the first crypto of its time to be taken seriously and it has high visibility because of that

The only good advice is to never invest more than what you could afford to lose. People who think there's a guaranteed profit in what essentially amounts to gambling are just delusional.

stole pepe tho

Isn't investing any amount into BTC right now if it's set as the gold standard a really good idea though?
I mean not for profits but for overall leverage.

This frog speaks the truth, we are risking everything here for easy gains. You can analyze literally everything but you cannot predict the future. Anyone claiming to know what is going on is either A) and arrogant moron or B) Wants to trick you and profit off your losses.

Yes. BTC is comparable to gold.

No other coin will replace BTC because it is the first blockchain with by far the most people invested into keeping it the dominant cryptocurrency.

Think about if you went to your bank and told everyone their that their accounting was wrong and that you had the real account balances, and everyone should use your numbers instead of the bank. That is what its like when someone forks bitcoin or creates and altcoin competitor. You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone to use your numbers.

Additionally bitcoin has more developers contributing to it than most alt coins, and most alt coins are compliments to bitcoin not necessarily even competitors to begin with.

this. anyone crying logistics is a retard, that's the easiest part.