Your setting's Goddess of Love and/or Lust and/or Sex and/or Hedonism has been massively pissed off by a previous event...

Your setting's Goddess of Love and/or Lust and/or Sex and/or Hedonism has been massively pissed off by a previous event, and is now raging a full on total war against the rest of your universe.

What are the consequences?

I get up, leave the table, and find a better game because the GM is clearly pushing his weeaboo magical realm on everyone.

Mainly things are thrown into general turmoil and bedlam as both mortals and gods are turned against one another by manipulation of their passions.

>leave the table
>out of the door
>drive home
>browse Veeky Forums

Less total war, more of a siege.

>What are the consequences?
Nature whiters and dies because reproduction has been put to a halt.
People become dull and unmotivated and just sit around as she lobs their heads off and drinks their blood.

Don't fuck with fundamental forces.

>the trojan wars literally started because of aphrodite

yeah, those greeks, so weeaboo

>Freyr leading an army of valkyries on a Wild Hunt is now magical realm.

What the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums these days?

Fuck, meant Freyja.

Not possible. Inflicting misery on the scale of a war would cause them to wither and die swiftly due to acting against their own divine nature.

I'm pretty sure a Goddess of love wouldn't be able to engage in war, at least not to the degree of destroying everything.

It'd be a bit like a God of Fire flooding the world. They might be upset, but they'll take their anger out in a way that fits their domain.

In this case, the love goddess is probably going to ramp lust up out of control, and force people to fall in love to mess with mortals.

For example, making the princess of a kingdom fall hopelessly in love with a dragon, and then expanding upon that into a massive love-dodecahedron involving multiple nations, planes, and entities for a huge succession crisis.

Then throw in a STD that basically turns everyone into lust zombies.

Something along those lines would probably be a good basis for their divine wrath, depending on what exactly the previous event was.

The small cult that worships the goddess makes small-scale attacks on other settlements. Other than that, nothing visible happens.

Uncle Death slaps his niece and tells her to stop being a cunt and go back to work, like he does with any other god making a fuss.

If he's busy, some of his mortal buddies will have a jolly good deicide.

>edgy

Stop posting those threads, faggot.

All women become dwarven.

Just look at all those super-stronk fighters. Total weebness.

I have seen this thread several times.

So, what's the deal? Is it just one guy shitposting?

The opposite of Love isn't Hate, it's Indifference.

No, I'm pretty sure it's hate. It's like a sliding scale with indifference in the middle.

>Your setting's Goddess of Love and/or Lust and/or Sex and/or Hedonism has been massively pissed off by a previous event, and is now raging a full on total war against the rest of your universe.
>What are the consequences?

My settings "goddess" of sex is Azatoth, so, you know. That was already happening. Nobody notices any difference.

The rest of the Twelve team up on her, including her husband, and smack some sense into that girl.

She was already killed by the setting's equivalent to Satan. He leads a cult that promises to kill all the gods using the power of love.

Context, please.

>Stop posting those threads, faggot.
>I have seen this thread several times.
>So, what's the deal? Is it just one guy shitposting?

This is going to sound crazy, but if you ignore shit threads and don't post in them, the OP eventually gets discouraged that nobody is biting his amazing bait.

However, if you continue to post angry replies in shit threads, the OP feels validation and is motivated to continue.

Instead of angrily telling OP to stop making these threads (which is what OP wants to hear), just don't post in them (which is what OP absolutely does not want to happen).

Aphrodite started wars for hits and giggles, Freyja was Goddess of love, fertility and WAR!
And these are just two of the best known mythologies on this planet.
Seriously, where are people getting this idea from?

All that remain of the Gods are Rome's Venus, Greek's Artemis, Modern Christianity's Lucifer and Raphael and the three Norns.
If Venus wanted to start a war, she'll have little problem bullying the rest to back her.
She probably will, also. She's been pissed off at how everything fell apart during the apocalypse and some good, old fashion genocide might make her feel better.
Course, she's probably saving it for when she gets to see Osiris's smug face again.

Hate is still passion and passion can become another passion.

Nothing. She's dead.

The various Goddesses of Love and/or Lust and/or Sex and/or Hedonism fight among themselves. They try to lure more soldiers to their armies with all kind of gifts for their followers, but none of them can get any significant edge over the others.

One hundred years later, the world is still submerged in a holy war. Knowledge and mastery of love, lust, sex, hedonism, most the arts, and a lot of other small things have become sort of a must-have among the general population, in another effort to bolster the strength of the respective goddesses. Everything is beautiful, romantic and passional, nothing sort of an utopia, really. Except for the battlefields, that ain't a pretty sight.

Wow, trying way too hard to justify yourselves there, aren't you?

Any moron can look at OPs image and tell he didn't mean those kinds of examples... bringing them up now is just a desperation measure.

>There was a manga pic
>Therefore it couldn't have been with these examples in mind
Why are you posting on a weeb board of all places again?

>Your setting's Goddess of Love and/or Lust and/or Sex and/or Hedonism
Gee I dunno, maybe he was describing his fucking setting and not a Greek/Norse setting.

Got a little triggered, did we?

I'm a celibate witch who just lobbied for a gun manufacturing firm. We'll shoot her ass.

A war of unprecedented proportions as the entirety of civilization is blue-balled and they seek any kind of release.

practically every Norse god was a god of war, it's just what the social elite of the Norse did.

>Freyr, Norse god of peace, fertility, and war
That explains a lot about just about all mythology, actually.

I feel like shitter shattered should be much higher up on that list.

nothing. the only race of humanoids living 95% of their lives underground, have long since abandoned the practice of breeding. they had previously discovered a strange semi organic stony beast deep in the earths crust. after absorbing a single female unfortunate enough to fall in its gullet, they eventually found that i was capable of producing children in egg like pouches. it was far safer and more efficient than the dangerous birthing process and soon they were dependent upon the mother mountain.

over generations, all concepts of love and associated emotions were pushed to the fringes of their culture. combined with their remoteness from the rest of life, she has long since faded into obscurity like most of the other old gods.

The Bull of heaven comes to earth and starts Fucking. Shit. Up.

Some neckbeards just get triggered hard whenever anyone starts a thread with an anime picture.

My Goddess of Love is a dog that told she was a good girl enough that she gained godhood. Odds are she would protect people from her homeland and those who remember to follow her creed.

Everyone else is going to most likely be neck deep in werewolves

The goddess of love getting rekt and love being a dead concept for a hundred years.

The players are agents of the newborn god of love to spread love troughout the realm.

He cucks the God of Fire, demons break through when his defenses falter, world enters a dark age.