Thinking of doubling down on LINK. What are the chances it dips back to .18 and JUSTs everyone who buys in now?

Thinking of doubling down on LINK. What are the chances it dips back to .18 and JUSTs everyone who buys in now?

~60%

I'm performing advanced spacevoodoo rituals to bring the price down, its not working

floor is 23c now u had ur chance

DIS DA LAST TIME WE SEEIN 20 CENTS :^)

According to my Fundamental Technical Analysis of Chainlink chart in the past 1 month, I can assure you, without hesitation, that the chances of the price dipping back to 0.18 are, in the range of 70 - 85%.
Anyone who claims the contrary didn't study enough to understand what I'm saying and is probably bullshitting you.

eh, i'm okay with losing out on a few cents here because I dodged the opportunity costs of hodling for months.

Care to share what about the chart indicates a dip back down? My gut says its not going to keep going up without some major new news, but no one wants to fomo in later.

>asking Veeky Forums what you should be doing with your money
Evaluate your life choices.

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is really problem. Let him buy then price will never go down you dumb fuck.

Veeky Forums is like panning for gold downstream a dairy farm. Underneath the mountains of utter bullshit you can find priceless nuggets.

you're an absolute retard if you buy in now. my buy order is set at 1300.

ayy papi
this is the kind of abuse ..err..advice.. I come here for.

It literally just broke above the 25 day moving average. Hasn't done that since listing on Binance.

This will continue upwards for some time now

I sure hope so, I lost 300 LINK selling right before the moon. To think that my hands were made of iron. Such foolishness.

Fuck it. Here goes another couple hundred into it. I'll chalk this up to FOMO if it goes south.

iron maybe, but we are far beyond the iron age now.

Expect some dips obviously but based on the chart this is the beginning of an uptrend for sure

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is really problem. Let him buy then price will never go down you dumb fuck.

>Wrong once
>so confident he's right that he wants to be wrong again
Never change biz

>Asking a finances board about what to do with your finances
Only normie newfags like you have the opinion Veeky Forums gives bad advice because you don't have the sense to figure out good decisions for yourself and you want to blame others for your mistakes.

Normie newfags like you are the reason there's so much more shit to filter through on Veeky Forums too. Develop the tools to recognise quality or shit the fuck up and lurk more