Daddy... it... hurts

daddy... it... hurts...

But... it didn't hurt her at all.

gotta admit, looks pretty epic

I'm going to start moving again, okay? It'll start feeling good after that, honey...

wut is this?

Avacyn's death, I guess

I'm going to laugh when it's revealed that Nahiri doesn't even know that Zendikar isn't dead. She just assumed it was and got to wrecking shit right away.

It's a MTG card, a promo version of this (pic related).

Essentially, the guy created the angel and is unmaking her, OP is RPing as the girl pretending she said 'daddy...it....hurts' as he undid her creation.

OP is a faggot, as always.

The angle went batshit so her dad had to blow her up.

>angle

*angel

It's early, please don't hurt me.

I wouldn't hurt you user-kun :3

Have some cereal and wake up.

There is no possible way to be sad in this thread with snek pictures, thank you anons.

When do spoilers start? I want to go ahead and be disappointed in Wizards for making the answer to the mystery be literally the first thing everyone thought of. I have a tiny little nub of hope that Wizards aren't a bunch of hacks, and I want it dead ASAP

SoI has one of the shittiest stories Wizards ever wrote, and that's considering New Phyrexia and Dragons of Tarkir exist.

Grimdark edgyness is cool nowadays, lets just make the whole story that and ignore why Innistrad was actually popular in the first place!

What do you mean, user? Here at Wizards of the Coast, our specific focus groups and lack of understanding of the playerbase shows us that people liked Innistrad BECAUSE it was grimdark and edgy!

Oh shit you're right, it was nothing to do with the great mechanics or story, people definitely didn't like AVR because it wasn't edgy not because it was the weakest set in the block in terms of card design.

Where's my "It's Sorin time!" meme?

That he is.

T-thanks Mr.Snek.

Huh
I liked Innistrad because it had Geist of Saint traft and delver of secrets

I hated Innistrat because it had Geist of Saint Traft and Delver of Secrets
And Snapcaster mage
And Tragtusk/Restoration Angel cancer

Man, Innistrad Standard was atrocious

Big brother...so...rin

Let's try to improve the last words.
"Death doesn't mean goodbye in this world father"
"Little rough don't you think?"
"Ayy Lmao"
"I forgive you"

Someone post the pic with all the different flavor texts Veeky Forums came up with.

If he wanted talking chimeras, couldn't he have used a chimp and a parrot?

I think that video was made as oc by snekbro in kspg over at Veeky Forums some time ago

I won't. I hope she's actually evil, that she's gone off the deep end and is fully aware of just how bad she's screwing everyone.

The "oops, I accidentally the whole plane because of a misunderstanding" joke has been done already, we don't need another Nissa.

I am satisfied with knowing that Avacyn can now join Illias in whatever afterlife awaits fictional genocidal angelic goddesses. They'll keep company to each other.