What are the most outrageous racist insults you can do towards elves ?

What are the most outrageous racist insults you can do towards elves ?

I need good bants and cruel jokes for a character I'm making. He hates the pointy ears from all of his heart but I fall short in the creative field to come up with good insults.

Dwarves and other races slanders are also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You lovely sharp-eared people!

Idk, the most racist of my characters were elves actually. Literally refusing to talk to even quarter-orcs and ready to put an arrow in them if they would ever dare to tresspass the borders of elven forests. Full bloods to be killed on sight, no matter if it's adult, baby in the cradle, or "I BE GOOD ORC PLZ NO KILL",
And human ones were far more racist towards half-orcs and tieflings than elves.

He should refer to every elf woman he meets as a beautiful fey enchantress. That will surely ruffle their feathers.

You are lame and your threads are lame.

Your mom didn't find my dick so lame last night. Call me daddy now

Knife-ears and Tree-humpers are my go to slurs for elves.

For racist sayings I prefer the old standby:
"Around elves, watch yourselves"

He's evolved. His intelligence is equal to that of a sloth suffering from downs AND autism. Fascinating.

Elves are scum we all know that, that's why they need to receive some of their own medicine

If the amount of people who make threads about "just starting a new campaign and need fantasy racist slurs" actually existed, OP could have an entire gaming group.

Strings; thin as ropes, their proper natural state is hanging from trees, alive or dead.
Luddites
remove Lembas
Twigs
go roll in some leaves

>forcedelf.jpg

>their proper natural state is hanging from trees, alive or dead

Savage

That's because his mom didn't find your sap-smeared thorn of a dick at all. 'Hung like an Elf' isn't a compliment, Elf-user.

I'm fond of "keeb". short for keebler. Only really works in modern settings where keebler elves/cookies are a thing, though. It makes me giggle.

>What are the most outrageous racist insults you can do towards elves ?
"Human"

Sub-human

Fixed that for you

>Dwarves trying to find original insults
>Not realizing that we just call them dwarves
>Elf doctors just say slow elf kids have dwarf spectrum disorder

Think past just insults, too. How would you treat elves differently than humans?

Would you be like thor people who don't understand that Japan and China are different, and ask chinese people about tokyo? Would you try to be polite by starting every interaction by offering the elf a pinecone?

Would you be like those people who think you have to have a special gay priest getting ass fucked presiding over a gay marriage ceremony? What would you believe about elves, despite evidence to the contrary?

>Implying it isn't the same person everytime

>reading comprehension

Except elves are superior to humans in almost every single way.

It's obvious that people who hate elves are jealous of their beauty, grace and power.

They're like the popular kids in highschool that everybody loves to hate but secretly admires.

"You should put some cork on those ears, don't you know it's dangerous to walk around with sharp things in public?"

"Ach, ye pointy-eared long-legged fancy smooth-chinned-"
"Describing something beautiful doesn't insult it, digger. Go swill some cheap liquor on the steps of your dirt house you mushroom-encrusted troglodyte."
"Tree hugger!"
"Usurer."
"Luddite!"
"Goblin.";
"NOW THERE YE'RE GOING TOO FAR"

>you will never lick your elf mistress's feet while she insults you in high elvish

Why even live?

You're a genius user. You're right. Racism is not only about being cruel and making jokes, it's also about willingly ignoring everything about the ennemy.

if its Drow :
Cowlhead
bugfucker
(if male) Dallas Cowboy

because i'd rather do all manner of unspeakably dark rituals in order to swap bodies with her

I guess you can lick my feet once i am the elfin mistress

n-no homo right?

Forty-seven million, five hundred eighty-three thousand, two hundred and seventy-six.

Can't believe no one has posted this yet.

was just about to

I will be watching for that post

[______]nigger

there.

Why are you here?
I don't think this is where you belong.
Are you from Reddit?
Maybe you should stay in Reddit.

Listen: my words come from experience. You should not play this character.

Fantasy racism can be a funny joke, but it is only one joke. If, hypothetically speaking, you were creative enough to come up with good insults, it would be a funny character.

You admit, though, that you "fall short in the creative field," in that you aren't good at coming up with insults yourself. So that's not true.

But, if you were, your character would be funny, to some people. For a time. After that time, your character would begin to be tiresome. Look through this thread: are you disappointed with the number of insults here? So will your party, and so will you. Even if you had the mental capacity to memorize every insult in here and the role-playing ability to recite any one of these at the drop of a hat and with the natural intonations to make the insults both hit home and be funny, you would run out by the third session at the very least. And I am guessing, here, that you are not a world-class roleplayer nor the world's most charming man.

Even if you are, when you run out of insults, your character will be done for. They will be a relic of the time you thought that crowing "knife-ears" at the guy who picked a high elf wizard was funny in and of itself, and you will cringe horribly at yourself for having the lack of foresight to gimp your own character before session one. Best-case scenario is that you move on successfully in-game: you do some pale imitation of Gimli and Legolas' friendship with another party member, and quickly forget the original entire basis for your character. The worst case scenario is that you DON'T begin to cringe, and your party is forced to cringe themselves at your vapid, uninspired attempts at edgy, poorly-constructed, awkward racial fantasy humor.

I implore you: do not do this to yourself. No good will come of this.Scrap the concept and start fresh. You'll regret the decision if you don't, or your group will regret inviting you.

>implying he has a group to play with

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt for these kind of things. When I said I spoke from experience, I was telling the truth: there are people with this perspective who have groups and regularly inflict these antics on their fellow players. In fact, if he's in a group where everyone involved DOES believe that stumbling through the sessions' fourth "elves are homos" joke is funny in itself, then my previous advice only stands partially: making a character that is exclusively based on the success of a single joke is going to get very, very tiresome. Otherwise, go fucking nuts: far be it from me to decree that any particular kind of fun is bad-fun. I know (again, from experience) that groups like this exist.

But when you become tired of your character (and for the reasons above, it is a very probable possibility even in a group that enjoys it), you will not be having any more fun with them until you change something, and until then you won't be having fun.

What do you call a bundle of Elves? The same thing as bundles of sticks, faggots.

This one NPC in a riot called my character a "pointy-eared fuck" before throwing his shoes at me. Pulled a George Bush dodge then went "are you done?"

Leafnigger?

I respect you and appreciate the wisdom you bring with your many years of experience.

You tell great stories.

Kill them with kindness.

Why are dwarves so ugly?

Because not everyone spends their lives looking down from their ivory towers at the world, thinking of it as something detached and separate from existence.

No, some people actually choose live on this earth instead of above it, and this life weathers the body.

The worst insult you can say to an elf's face is "equal," for those vainglorious buffoons hate to acknowledge this fact. They still think they live in a world where they are masters over nature and at the height of their culture, and not in this world where the Elven Empires of old are no more, their secrets lost forever, and the elven race is dying.

Eh, depends on a setting.
Since Pelinal is the OP it's relevant to consider TES for example, where Altmer just got a new shiny genocidal empire going and are stronger than in past 300 years or more.

Only Altmer, though. Litterally every other race of Mer is doing awfully in the 4th age

What about a setting where elves have no more empires and survive as slaves and whores ? Equals would be the insult to the human

Name a single setting where that's the case.

Your magical realm doesn't count btw.

What kind of elves are we talking about here? We have a bit of variety, you know.

There's the sap drinkers, leaf blowers, and woodpeckerheads; the cave crawlers, spelunking sycophants, and stalagmite suckers; the paragons of virtue, high-lows, and spiteful spellcasters.

If you're just asking for a general dichotomy then knife ears, pointy devils, cunts, and "elf" should get the job done.

Call them Human.

/thread

Dragon age ?

Kuroinu?

STINKY HAT

The Witcher?

If someone you consider lesser says that, no, it is you who is lesser, it is not that insulting. They are lesser, so obviously to be lesser in their eyes is a good thing.

BUT, if you are considered equal to these people whom you consider lesser, there is no way that could be seen as a positive in your eyes.

If you want to hurt someone's pride, you say "you are not special," not "you are worse than me."

Never played it.

That's an erotic chinese cartoon. Doesn't really count.

Elves aren't slaves in the Witcher series. What are you smoking?

Well in dragon age the elven kingdoms have been completely destroyed by civil war and human invasion, and the remaining either live as shitty slaves or stupid hobos who fall victim to every prejudice from their victors.

Oh and they also lost their immortality too. I would almost feel sorry for them if it wasn't too funny to piss in their mouth in exchange for money