Can we deal with this shit once and for all? Which coin, ChainLink or Ark, has the better prospects...

Can we deal with this shit once and for all? Which coin, ChainLink or Ark, has the better prospects? Three timescales: June 2018, EOY 2018, EOY 2019.

I know it's a big ask but any non-tribal people in these coins, your thoughts would also be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FnRnKHS5ds
youtube.com/watch?v=GUFw8wTzF_I
youtu.be/-SeVpY8Pxx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are both bona fide moon missions
DELUDED

ark is a shitcoin LINK will be a top coin in crypto. look at the domain name and decentralised oracles are 100% the future

Link unless you already have at least 100 grand worth of ark

Anything but LINK will be a mistake

LINK for the memes and community. with friends and laughs who needs money?

Chain link has 4x less the market cap than ARK, and has way more partnerships

Basically, investing in chain link would be like buying btc when it was $1, while buying ARK now would be like buying litecoin when it had a 100 million market cap

youtube.com/watch?v=2FnRnKHS5ds

Don't be afraid to board the ARK

As you can see biz thinks Link is a good coin... so invest in Ark

ARK is cool but LINK is literally a revolution that will allow for smart contracts to become mainstream. Everything from banking to derivatives to gambling will be using these type of digital agreements in the future.

Link = Veeky Forums neets

ARK = Veeky Forums neets + actual prospects + actually producing something

A better question is how long until LINK bends the knee and incorporates Smartbridge?

The same people shilling link are the same people who fell for DGB, RDD, Stox, Bancor, CFI, etc

ARKies have already been vindicated and have seen gains, with verifiable progress as a real organization. Link is another soon to be dead fad coin

Sergey's slightly erratic behaviour and lack of charisma as ceo doesn't worry you?

Thanks for saying what I was thinking. Coming from a crypto hiatus it appears that Veeky Forums still loves their fad coins with no legs and all hype.

>t. newfag who did not invest in ARK in June.

You wouldnt believe all the fud ARK was getting early on. We were down over 70% from the june ath. So you shut the fuck up. You dont know anything about how the markets were. Its actually really fucking eerie the similarities between the link and ark charts there are now. I wouldnt be surprise for a link ATH in 2 months.

You got a good point there

This picture should answer your question for good

/thread

Neck yourself

t. Same guy on mobile

anyone who just blames coin failures on it being a fad is too retarded to understand crypto.

All the coins that user posted has no where near the partnerships LINK has none of innovation.

>DGB
only appeal is being fast and having above average security
>RDD
Same shit as obsidian. just some team trying to make money off having a shitty niche like getting paid to make posts on social media.
>stox
never heard
>bancor
made obsolete by blocknet and ark
>CFI
scam. the developer never even shown its face

Bancor had all the partnerships and more you dumb jabroni. What exactly has Link executed recently? ARK is dropping good news and updates every week

lmao. then youre just a salty arkie whose jelly of all the partnerships LINK has. Sergey himself is trying to get a patent approved for his chainlink system. MEANWHILE, ark is going to be competiting against Lisk and blocknet (maybe iota)

And if youre such an oldfag, surely youre aware with what happened with TeNX. Ill tell all the newfags:

Basically. pre TeNX, along with smartbridge shilling, all the arkies were talking about ARK coming out with a credit card. You can check the archives to see, those arkies were really talking about their credit card. And then what happened? TeNX, monaco, and omisego come out and btfo ark right out of the credit card market. And thats why you only hear arkies shilling about smartbridge instead of credit cards now.

Link is different. Literally, one one else in the world will solve the decentralized oracle problem and get a patent for it first then chainlink. Sergey has fucking 32 million dollars to spend on the development.

>no swift
>no chase
>no hlc
get the fuck out you moron. Bancor is literally unstoppable from heading towards 0 sats

Do you trust Sergey to pull this off? His awol, low interactivity, low charisma don't bother you and you think the deals and progress will still roll?

ftfy youtube.com/watch?v=GUFw8wTzF_I

I just screencaped your post
spoonfeeding time is long over

youtu.be/-SeVpY8Pxx4

want to help sergey with marketing? FYCKING MEME THIS ENTIRE VIDEO.

make the cops outside the moon police
post faces on the different actors Sergey is Pauly Shore
Make it about building a rocket ship to the moon

LOL

Holy shit, ARK BTFO
LETS GO BOYS

I don't think you understand what ARK is lmao

Whatever you say buddy, maybe one day your slav coin will get back to $.40

one day you will learn that every coin with an inside crypto use case is fucking worthless
>hurr bridges
>hurr icos
yea, great future ahead, creating and moving around more and more shitcoins

If trips it's obviously LINK and I ask you deluded arkies to leave the board

as you can see /biz thinks ark and Link are good coins...so invest in none

I don't know much about Link but Ark is indeed a great project that I have a fair degree of confidence in. Also one of the best communities ever so join us on plebbit r/arkecosystem.

buying anything but link is a mistake

LINK desu.

This! no one realizes it yet before but the term smart contract is realized years before these ass hats fudders started

Nerds are antisocial. Autistic nerds are even more antisocial. They'll hire someone who's name isn't Rory to deal with PR and get their shit together by Q1 2018.

Ark is better. Link is dead.

>not owning both

What's it like being dumb?

>playing the lottery
>buy ticket for all the combinations
congratulations, user. You've beat the system!

Never bought any of those but you know it all dont you smartass?

Dude. Fuck off, youve been posting this in every single LINK thread and no one likes your retarded idea.

By now you couldve done it yourself.