So you're the Big Bad Evil Guy.

What is:

1: Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero

2: Your pre-battle quote

3: Your battle locale

4: Your combat style?

Here's mine:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD3VsesSBsw

"I laid waste to all that stood before me. Your country's army crumpled like so many sandcastles before a tsunami. But you and your ilk... Even in death, your family mocked me with their silence. But I think you will scream, mortal. For now, you face the one, true god."

I then slowly levitate from the peak of the mountain (the fight location), a scimitar burning in black flames in one hand, launching powerful spells from the other, strafing the mountian peak with agile aerial attacks and dive bombs in unpredictable patterns, punctuated by massive elemental bursts. Occasionally, a heavy-hitting gravity attack that reduces movement ability combined with sudden sword strikes.

Pic marginally related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXuUlLCgq1g
youtube.com/watch?v=z7FIjGDM7OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MCKtb2ysLoo
youtube.com/watch?v=U8WXoKrqIi0
youtube.com/watch?v=JK5E8ac7YdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic
youtube.com/watch?v=nak4OVJlhAU
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
youtube.com/watch?v=QEW3VQiRdQM
youtube.com/watch?v=cbDdGxzJWpI
youtube.com/watch?v=uLbZPbnBHMw
youtube.com/watch?v=iFtJkTxUduM
youtu.be/umMIOXcctx4?t=6m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU
youtube.com/watch?v=vfEg8Y6P6-E
youtube.com/watch?v=1IF9BMvhfGI
youtu.be/A67GQgoiinM]
youtube.com/watch?v=MGzYiys1Vm8
youtube.com/watch?v=h9zj11gf9Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=TXuUlLCgq1g

"What a beautiful night it is, I'm so glad you've all come. I hated you all, I hated you all for tearing apart everything I worked so hard to build, I hated you all for turning the kingdoms against me, I hated you all, because you stood for the opposite of everything I believed in. That's just it though, we are so alike, we believe so fervently in our causes, their can exist no doubt in our actions, we must move ever onward. That is why I hated you all, hated. No longer, I see I was wrong. A man must stand by his actions, so now, I stand before you. One of us must die for our ideals, I can feel it coming in the air tonight, I've been waiting for this moment for all my life."

The place the adventure began, in the party's hometown, which was destroyed long ago under my orders. The party comes upon me as I gaze up into the peaceful night sky, surrounded by a field of overgrown wheat, abandoned farm houses visible in the distance, a cool breeze gently blowing. Standing guard around the field are my three lieutenants, each with an expression of fierce loyalty, but also fear of what is to come.

Minimal, my skills lie in oration and manipulation. Though, to reach me they would need to fight through my three loyal lieutenants, my only true friends who had believed in my cause since the beginning. The lieutenants are masters in their respective forms of combat; chronomancy, a deadly and ancient form of staff combat, and elemental manipulation. If they manage to defeat my bodyguards I drop to my knees, with tears beginning to roll down my face, and I say to them;
"Was it worth it? Was the better world I struggled to create not ideal? Had you seen what I had, all those years ago, would you have done any different? I shall say no more, my actions will speak for themselves in the annals of history."

youtube.com/watch?v=z7FIjGDM7OQ

"THE RIDE ENDS HERE, FRIENDS!"

At the top of a train riding over the techo-city. A huge colourful storm will be raging in the background.

I will utilize fencing skills not of this world, skillful acrobatics and movement-based magic to deftly maneuver around the party and strike at their weak point with my rapier. Later in the battle, I will start using a charging move that basically takes me from one end of the train to another, so they will have to figure out how to deal with that too.

Pretty neat, I'll bite user.

>1: Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero
youtube.com/watch?v=MCKtb2ysLoo

>2: Your pre-battle quote
"Is this what you really want? Mutually assured destruction? I came as the envoy of a new beginning, offered you a place as an equal among your "gods", and yet I'm still left scorned. I am far more than just a diplomat; I am the personification of entropy. You will reap what you have sewn; prepare yourself for the wrath of a god."

>3. Your battle locale
The ruins of a once-mighty city, ivory pillars and gothic architecture strewn about in haphazard juxtaposition to their remarkable craftsmanship. At the epicenter, there is a large flat circle where I was summoned. The hero is standing exposed and alone in the swirling winds of his dead civilization.

>4. Your combat style?
Obvious physical-based attacks aside, I possess the ability of localized time manipulation. Powerful equipment subjected to my gaze can instantly weather into fragility. Matter can be consumed by either of the mouths on my body and re-translated into objects of my choosing. For example, I could suck in the rubble of a very large building with one hand, and create an army of golems with the other, or a large sword. The substance consumed creates proportionately powerful equipment or objects, and I am capable of storing various materials in order to create complex substances on demand. "Complete" manufactured objects are unable to be processed unless they are damaged in some way. A very large pure mineral, for example, would get stuck if I tried to process it.

Pic related, perhaps a little smaller, depending on the hero.

1. Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8WXoKrqIi0

2. Your pre-battle quote
"And so you come to face me alone? Have your fellow companions perished on your way to destroy me, or do you have the honor, no, the gall to lay the killing blow yourself? You need not answer, for my flame is now only a flickering candle. The power you have seen before is gone; only embers remain. Yet you're pride will not even let me greet the darkness in peace. What you have come for is inevitable, hero, so draw your blade like you have come to do. But I will have you know that though I am only a cinder, my fury can never be fully extinguished."

3. Your battle locale
In the crater of a dormant volcano. The mountain itself has always been in eyesight of the hero's adventures, but has never been to the top them self. The crater is filled with what looks to be a city made of volcanic rock, but has been long since abandoned, and now only rubble and ruin remains of the buildings. The hero meets me in what looked to be an old temple, where I am sitting fatigued at the base of the altar.

4. Your combat style?
Being the same size as the hero, I wield a large hammer that can shatter the stone beneath our feet. Since I am also based much around fire, I can manipulate the magma from deep in the mountain and bring it to the surface to use in our fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=JK5E8ac7YdQ
"let's end this quick I was eating dinner"
Then everything goes black as we are sucked into the shadow realm
I make them fight themselves and watch while drinking soda

>Battle theme
youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic
>Pre-battle quote
You don't even know the mistake you're making, do you? I'm just one man. You tear down my reign and there'll be ten thousands of worse men than me keeping millions down, selling their futures, destroying families, killing entire cultures. But we've both made it this far. We both know neither of us are going to live long enough to find out what happens after you kill me, and we're both praying we're in the right. After this is all over you can collect your fema paycheck, get a promotion from unatco, and live in luxury for a month in the Bahamas before you're silenced forever. You can tell yourself you're a hero for a little while.

But heroes don't burn down cities.
>Battle Locale
I dunno, a city that's turned into a warzone.
>Combat style
Up close and personal, using broken glass and debris to stab at them, and shoving their head into concrete, and using a burning piece of building to light us both on fire.

Edgy/10, but I don't see a way how it could be anything else.

1: All-Star
2: "Fuck man, at least let me wash my hands first"
3: Men's Restroom
4: Randomly flailing a toilet brush

OP here.

That sounds like something out of an M-rated version of the Mother series.

I copied it off a screencap I saw forever ago, don't have it cause on mobile.

>Battle Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nak4OVJlhAU
>Pre-battle quote
"You cannot see it can you? The sanctity of steel, the melody of metal! I will make you see it, I will take your sinful flesh and turn it to silky pure silver."
>Battle Locale
An underground cathedral
>Combat Style
Flowing fencing moves interwoven with hand taps that turn what they touch to steel causing movement penalties and immobilization.

>1: Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero.
youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
You were expecting this, weren't you?
Too bad...
I was.
>3: Your combat locale
The ruins of an old bridge, hence covered with graffiti.
>4: Your combat style?
Ornamental looking longsword in one hand, lighter in the other. Preferably, there will be kicking involved.

>1: Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero
youtube.com/watch?v=QEW3VQiRdQM

"I would have murdered the world for her. One by one, I would have strangled every damn person in this realm and every other, if she would only ask it of me.

"She never did. She would never have wanted that.

"But she's dead now. Dead, because of you.

"Everything will die because of you."

>3: Your battle locale
A grand mausoleum, enshrining the only thing in all existence that kept me tentatively on the side of Good.

>4: Your combat style?
Direct, merciless, efficient. Maximal lethality with minimal resource expenditure. And when the heroes think the tide is turning in their favor? When they think they have me defeated, subjugated? I slit my own throat.

The energy released in my death sets off a chain reaction - they didn't *actually* think I'd spent all my time grieving and building a single mausoleum, did they? - and empowers the many, many ritual circles I've engraved in the world's flesh.

But magic is not instantaneous - it is still bounded by cosmic law. They may yet still save the rest of the universe. But this world? This pale blue dot, this insignificant mote of shit where all that I ever cared for died, at their hands no less?

This world will be her gravestone, and a monument to their sin.

Alright then.

Theme song is Zauberkugel, by xi.

Quote; 'Well, here we are again, the great lovely mess behind us. But now we have one more little thing to figure out. You're still alive! Now then, ket me remedy that...'

Locale is a Throne Room of the good king, where the group was just being rewarded. I crashed the party one last time.

Fighting is completely different from previous encounters, where minions were a big thing. Now going for an all out assault, lots of barrage spells, teleporting strikes, and bodily tossing. All in sync with the music.

BBEG is actually a lich lord who was trying to beat an inter-dimensional threat the usual necromancer way and was beaten to the punch by the group.

Theme song: ride of the valkyries

Quote: this is a romeo foxtrot, shall we dance

Place: a beach village next to a jungle

Combat style: choppers fuck your shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=cbDdGxzJWpI

"Congratulations are in order. Very few have ever seen me face to face. A great accomplishment in itself. Shame it's the last you'll ever have before you will be reconstituted as my machines of war."

An enormous dark and dingy room that smells like part foundry and part slaughterhouse. Filled with machines piecing together metal skeletons and attaching reanimated flesh to them in ways that please me in my eternal quest for the destruction of all life.
At the forefront of this horrifying scene stands a monstrous being slaving away at a creation table, attempting to create better and more horrifying abominations

Well I'm basically a big amalgamation of flesh and machine the size of a 40k Dreadnaught. Weapons mounted on arms made of flesh and strengthened with metal both ranged and melee. I charge the gap firing my ranged weapons as I close and as soon as I'm within range I'll start trying to beat you to a pulp.

1 Battle theme for the final battle
youtube.com/watch?v=uLbZPbnBHMw

2: Pre-battle quote
"You thought you could do it, didn't you? You tried it with rock and roll. You tried it with jazz. You tried it with Metal. But you just don't understand. You can't kill what will never die. You can't kill the FUNK."

3: Battle Locale
The funkiest disco parlor you've ever seen. Light and disco balls everywhere.

4: Fighting style
Disco inspired fighting while rolling around on roller skates. Side by side, not inline. Inline skates aren't truly funky

Depends on who the PCs decide the BBEG and if they even reach the last one. If they do:
1. youtube.com/watch?v=iFtJkTxUduM
2. What right do you have to deny me this? You are whelps biting at the hand of the master.

3. Probably the metaphysical core of the planet after breaking the divine seals around it

4. Eldritch abomination requiring immense sacrifice to defeat.

youtu.be/umMIOXcctx4?t=6m22s

"Once I’m finished, valiant rebels like you that call themselves 'heroes' will be ancient history. No one will exist to usurp my absolute dominion over humanity. I will silence all opposition, and you can be sure that your family will be the first to go. How’s that for a dying thought?"

My ruined, abandoned space station,my once extravagant plan for a utopia now left desolate by the heroes.

My own person line of experimental magitech, a cross between modern technology and ancient magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU

"So, you're here to avenge your father, hero? If it's any consolation, I never wanted to kill him. This damn war has raged on for far too long...yet, it's come to the point that I can't picture life without it. If you're going to kill me, at least give me a warrior's death."

A war-ravaged field. The air reeks of death and ashes fall from the sky like snow.

Pretty much a typical cavalier. Years of combat have honed my skills and made me hopelessly addicted to warfare.

1.Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero
youtube.com/watch?v=vfEg8Y6P6-E

2.Your pre-battle quote
"Your bodies will help me quite well, much more then everyone else in this city."

3.Battle Locale
In the catacombs of a city that is ruled by an empire. Very dark and claustrophobic with only a few torches giving light to the heroes.

4.Combat style
Mostly necromancy with a little bit of unarmed combat with my claws and teeth if they get to close. Sticking to the shadows, destroying there sources of light and messing with them so that they lose their cool and make fatal mistakes.

>Battle theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1IF9BMvhfGI

>Battle Quote
I held back the unfathomable oblivion behind these banded gates. You risk that and all those who are will ever be.

>Battle Location
Top of the stares of destiny, a 'lost' mountain that holds the portal to the Plane of the Beyond that will forever push against the mind of the Guardian.

>Battle Style
Melee, with both magic of one hand and my inherited sword in the other. Quick, violent and with the conviction and urgency of a true fanatic. Brutal assault without remorse. Glad in armor that has stood the test of time, your typical dark knight armor, darkened from the many many centuries of guarding the portal and the energies that seep out.

Sorry for spelling.

Here's my stand

1:Your battle theme for the final battle with the hero
[youtu.be/A67GQgoiinM]

"This world was so beautiful and so was she. Both gave life to my very soul but the day she died protecting an ungrateful world, I was no longer blinded by it. You come here to save a dying rotting away from it filth? So be it, let you join the rest of the forgotten."

A giant futuristic ship that looks like an old style ship in space.

Hand-to-hand combat using spacial manipulation like using mini black holes to pull, punches that explode, and gravity slams

>Theme song
DNKL - Battles (Lambert Remix) youtube.com/watch?v=MGzYiys1Vm8

>Pre-battle quote
"You see, it got out of hand. I never wanted it to turn out like this. But I thought, even if there were sacrifices, the ends would justify my choice. When you and your entourage stopped my plans, I felt anger. Anger that you could not see what would come at the end, how we would all be free again. But, alas. It did not come to be. In the end, I am just another monster, because my means never saw their end to justify them. Let's get this over with."

>Battle locale
An office high-rise, overlooking a city on lockdown, with police and army blocking off entire districts, smoke columns where fires are still burning. The sun is setting in the distance, bathing the fllor we're on in orange light.

>Combat style
Hectic cover-to-cover small arms fighting, with flashbangs and my horde of devoted guns fighting in coordinated unison, until it all breaks down.

But is it your last?

1) youtube.com/watch?v=h9zj11gf9Qk
2) "Hey guys!"
3) Their childhood house.
4) Psychological trauma.