>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
parahumans.wordpress.com/2011/12/10/interlude-5/#comment-485
youtube.com/watch?v=EmtG15XY99Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo, this user, caught the tail end of the last thread. Could someone answer my question?

Reply to last thread:

>The only thing I did with tony is helped him out of alcoholism.
I just kinda left them when they were in their own movies. They overcome their shit and the issues in their individual movies are pretty insignificant to me anyways.
Avengers, for example, I just kinda sat below the portal laser-ing any Chituari that came through, then instead of Tony taking the missile through, I just threw it instead. Followed by a few of my own.
Civil War, I just kinda said "Yeah, don't give two shits about these accords. Get bent." Then I just sniped Zemos and nixed that entire thing.

The one thing I did kinda fuck up though, I meddled enough and shut down Ultron so fast that Vision didn't get made.

>Upon completion of this jump you will find a floating green Ihan Crystal manifesting either in your Ware- house, or in some form of your possession - nigh incon- spicuous. Touching it causes a small screen to pop up, floating a few inches off of it’s surface. On it will be a small portrait of Sarah Kerrigan, with a green check- mark on one corner. Should you have already completed the Terran or Protoss jumps, you will already have this - and checking it will reveal the Queen of Blades’ picture added to the roster.

What does this exactly mean?

Starcraft:Zerg
0/2000
Rolled Free Choice, Char
Free Burrowing
Free Willful
Free Vision
Discount Tumor
Discount Zerg Rush
Discount Psionic Waveform
Spawner
Essence Spinner
Overmind Model
Free Personal Zerg Strain
Elite Corpser Roach
Elite Swarmling Zergling
Elite Hydralisk
Elite Drone
Queen

Hybrid+400
The Sons of Korhal+300
Hostile Hive+300

I understand it now. The Song of the Swarm. Gods above it's beautiful. God I was trying so hard to be a Human, despite my rage and anger. But they have always been here for me. My Swarm, My Bugs, my Creations. Bound to me via Magics or Psychic energies.

I have been building my own Swarm for ages, never even realizing it. But Now I Am The Swarm. We will grow The Swarm, feed it, and let it consume as We will it.

Because, The Multiverse is Ours for the Taking. We Are The Swarm. And Our Rage is Constrained, but no less Great.

>Character Arc:Complete

Yeah, I know it's cliche as fuck. But it felt like the endless "I'm an asshole" thing was getting tiring, and he needed something more. This is it. Secundo has embraced being a Cerebrate/Swarmlord/TaylorHebert/Whatthefuckever. And he has his eye on Conquest, not just random Rage Burnings.

Jumpers!
What are some good events in settings that you've stopped from happening, either intentionally or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

If, someday OAA ever does finish the Protoss jump, he wants to have an optional "become a Xel'Naga" DLC that you can take if you've already done all three races' paths. The crystal is a symbolic token of that.

Plus, you know.

If you were to get a Companion, it'd be MADE PERFECTLY FUCKING CLEAR. Instead of the topic being danced around like "maybe maybe not who knows~".

An icky end for an icky man.

Ah. Thanks.

My phone hates the imagesd jump, it doesn't like certain pages and clones the text. So you have like 3 lines of same text stacked on top one another.

Rules you ignore?

I sort of...cucked Hinata by proxy, I guess is the best way to phrase it. I used the fanverse option in Naruto to have Sasuke be female, because I was replacing Sakura thanks to MC-KUN/CHAN and you need to have a token female teammate. And, well, it turns out that with how many charisma perks I had, yelling "God, just kiss already!" whenever things started getting tense between them lead to them doing exactly that. So, yeah. Sorry, Hinata. If it makes you feel any better, given that Naruto refuses to abandon his nakama he was going to follow me after I left the jump anyway, so you would have had no future with him. At least this way Naruto and Satsuki can stay together as a couple, since as my teammate she gets to come along, too.

Words that kill.

>I have been building my own Swarm for ages, never even realizing it. But Now I Am The Swarm. We will grow The Swarm, feed it, and let it consume as We will it.

See, this shit is what happens when you have more than one waifu. You're a tyranid now, the Choir is weeping Justice.

The idea that once you drop a retained drawback, you can't get it back. Nothing for anything that will gain me an advantage, just for joke drawbacks that I find amusing but don't want to use in every jump.

I tend to ignore the memories gained from backgrounds, mostly because I have a hard time imagining what effect they'd have on my jumpers personality.

It's not the end bro. Secundo will continue, but that character arc is done.

But I am done for right now. I'm gonna take a break from jumping for a few days, then I'll likely get back to work on my Main-Chain, with Justice.

You DO realize that Secuno waifued the Chaos Choir right?
And that they are all dead due to Orikan.

But yes, he's basically a Nid as the Hive Mind, or a New Overmind.. Arguably better, because he has like four or five different Universes worth of Mutation/Creation/Etc perks to draw from.

Including EVA and Geneforge.

It's the end of him as man, instead of a thing.

Son of a gun, what is the best perk to do this with? I know that this is when the jump ends, but the aftereffects just don't work. Please answer this time.

>You DO realize that Secuno waifued the Chaos Choir right?

I don't keep track of all your OCs justice, but I assumed that you had just a little bit more taste than that.

Do what?

Hey man, the Choir of Lost Voices are sweethearts. Don't be rude.

Ah, Fair Enough.

I halfway considered saying THE MULTIVERSE. WILL. BURN!
Then posting a Link to the Kyras Speech from DoW2

The Chaos Choir aren't My OCs? They are from Light of Terra DLC 1

I ignored the NGE "Pattern Blues can't import companions" part, with the caveat that A) we didn't know where each other were, and B) they didn't know I was an Angel.
Made the jump more interesting, so eh.
I'm of the opinion that since it's a goddamn single player imagination game, rules are fine to ignore if they make it more interesting.

This, too. Aside from the first jump, at least, since that one was actually important for character development, and NGE. A lot of other times I either do Drop-In, or treat myself more like a Drop-In, forgoing any contacts/information along with the memories.

It depends on your perception of "good", but...

I slammed the brakes HARD on Voldemort's resurrection.
Like, "Holy shit, you fuckers better get out of my way, cuz I'm the new Dark Lord and fuck you if you think I'm letting you start shit while I'm not even done with school yet" hard.
I stopped that shit so hard the rest of the Death Eaters fell in line behind me and decided they'd rather wait for orders that never came.

But as a direct result of that, the whole Wizard Nazi resurrection thing never happened, which meant stuff like:
> Slughorn never got his redemptive arc.
> Fudge was still in charge of the Ministry.
> Umbridge still EXISTS.
> Snape was still the potions master and never stopped being a giant asshole.

Though, on the plus side, Dumbledore and Snape didn't die, Umbridge never became a teacher or really even set foot in Hogwarts, and Harry kindof got to take it easy for his last two years.

So, it really depends on perspective.

Yes, but still that doesn't solve the problem. You see this in the examples given.

The 'memories not from the jump you are in don't affect you' rule.

All my memories are on all the time.
That's why I stocked up on memory, recall, and sanity perks early on.

I think I'm the only person who sits down and writes entire backstories for my backgrounds...

>> Umbridge still EXISTS.
You didn't assassinate her in the background?
Or purposely meet her, then kill her for inevitably being a bitch?
>Umbridge never became a teacher or really even set foot in Hogwarts
Eh I guess it's OK then.

Same. I remember ranting about that way back at the start.

I do that in some jumps, the ones I really care about. Others I just can't be bothered enough, so I do about three sentences worth of summary at best.

>Snape didn't die
How is this a plus?

I didn't quite here you the first time user, but it sounded a lot like heresy.

I'm taking about this Secuno guy

I just sort of imagine them. I don't write them down, but I do think about them. Especially the ones where I have friends or family in the background, doubly so if they're canon characters.
So being Shinji's older brother in Evangelion was a wild ride, especially because I went the Kamina route when it came to being an older brother. Sans the dying part, of course.

Does one really serve Chaos as we know it if they push for radical atheism? I mean as far as we know, Neco wafers doesn't grant mutations, or blessings, or corrupt anyone, or have daemons, he just wants people to destroy Chaos cults and artifacts out of a zero tolerance policy for hokey religion. He just seems harmless really.

It's not worshipping the decrepit skeletal asshole sitting on the golden toilet.

Ergo, it's serving Chaos according to that lady's logic.

>have daemons
Secundo got a Daemon Weapon possessed by a Daemon of Necoho.

It insisted it wasn't talking to him, and that he was just going crazy.

You know, aren't BOTH choirs major anomalies in how they act? The Imperial Choir acts like the stereotypical anime harem, and the Chaos one worships the god of atheism, who doesn't exist of course.

That's fanon, but since the choir are too I guess I have to accept it for this conversation.

Yes. That's the joke.

They did worship other chaos fuckheads though, and are thus corrupted.

>Implying The Emperor isn't a Greater Daemon of Necoho
>Implying that The Primarchs and the Space Marines aren't people with Mutations granted by him.

Okay
But here's the main thing about the Choirs
One feels the love of the emperor in their hearts
And the other one is trash

The choir become companions at the end of the DLC you find them in, so yea, they have companion immortality. . .

So, if 40k user is till out there, or any of the myriad better jumpers, could you answer my question.
If I take the full LCB drawback tree and my love is slain but they were with child, or already had the little one, is the kid under the, 'nothing but memories remain' thing or can one save their child?
Either way it's gonna end badly, i just wanna know which is the proper interpretation.

Bro, bro. People ignore the rules for the sake of their personal stories.

No companions, that's the rule of Secundo's jump.

You get nothing! Good day sir.

See The idea popped into my head when I was discussing with the IRC "I can't have Secundo go to LoT, due to the No Companions rule"

Someone suggested "Why not just have them die in the final battle? He finally made friends, and then they died"

The idea ran away from me.

That rule has changed. Certain types of companions are now allowed, as the Companion Zerg should show.

Yeah, I mean... when I say "I stopped it HARD" ...

Basically? Imagine the scene at the end of the Triwizard Tournament, but instead of Harry and Cedric, they meet The Jumper.
And The Jumper, who has been very polite and low impact up until this point, playing along with everyone's stupid crap, has very suddenly decided that They Are Done With Your Shit.

That is how hard I stopped it.

So, like, Order of the Phoenix? Never happened. Fudge getting pissy because Dumbledore wants to tell people about Voldemort? Never happened. Attempts by the Ministry to take over Hogwarts? Never happened. Death Eaters take over Hogwarts? Holy shit that never happened.

I never actually met Umbridge. She's presumably still acting as Fudge's personal heiney huffer.
Three whole books of "Nope, didn't happen", and as a result Umbridge just never came up as a thing. Didn't happen.

So I guess I spared them that.

... be... cause... I don't subscribe to your idea of "justice"?

Just like said: The Jumps I really care about get detailed backstories, and personalities strong enough to remain as a distinct voice at the back of my head throughout future Jumps, rather than being quietly subsumed. This is also a convenient explanation for any mind-influencing Drawbacks I might have taken.

So it was revealed to me via parahumans.wordpress.com/2011/12/10/interlude-5/#comment-485 that apparently, if Taylor ran into bug-men, she'd be able to control them with same effort as controlling crabs. Those of you I ruled differently, I apologize - apparently that ruling's over-ruled.

You can, in fact, control Johj with Queen Administrator.

now if you don't mind, I need to go strangle Wildbow with a fucking trout.

That's not a confirmation, user.

That answer was 'definitely maaaaaybe'.

Oy, don't use Quotation marks on me. I'm not gonna Kill snape.
I just said his Death is a good thing.
He's a terrible terrible person. Does he deserve redemption? Yes
But does he do anything in-series to earn than redemption? No, not in my opinion.

To Be Fair. He did say "it depends on the chemistry and brain make-up"

You could hand wave it as "their brains are a little too different from normal bugs"

They're still fucking Roaches though. That's something that's came up countless times, they're still insects even if they're now giant humanoids.

They're also arguably smarter and more evolved then humans.

Good, good! Now that I can control them, I can begin my master plan: USING THEM TO RE-ENACT JJBA!

>Not making them dance showtunes and JJBA
user we need to step this up.

Will you keep giving Johj Stands until some of them get the Right Stands, or will you just have a Johj dress like a Stand and pretend to do whatever that Stand does?

>And The Jumper, who has been very polite and low impact up until this point, playing along with everyone's stupid crap, has very suddenly decided that They Are Done With Your Shit.

/jc/! Have you ever broken the masquerade like that? Were you ever playing nice with a setting before just deciding "nope, fuck it"?
What happened?

How did they react?

Fairy Tail.

I played nice for most of the setting. Made good friends with most of the guild, even Laxus.

I kind of Lost It on Laxus' Father during the Grand Magic Games and brought out some of my more Insane Bullshit.

I got a lot of odd looks, people wondering "What the fuck was that".

Only two people had different reactions.

Natsu wanted a Spar

Juvia was waving a flag with my face on it.

I did that in Gundam Seed. I was planning on having this nice, slow process of eliminating all the stupid from that universe. But then Patrick Zala tried to give me some big dumb speech about how the Coordinators were the most oppressed people in the history of mankind because everyone was so jealous over how wealthy and superhuman they were, or some dumb shit, and I just lost my patience. I rebuilt Junius 7 and brought his wife back to life (which ironically required some considerable patience, but I'm willing to delay gratification when spite is on the line), then made him watch while I nuked them all over again. Over and over and over, I did this about once a month for the remainder of the jump's duration.

EXCELLENT IDEA, BUT WE NEED TO THINK EVEN BIGGER! BROADWAY, MAGICAL GIRL SERIES, EDUCATION TELEVISION, AND MORE!
The latter. I'll dress them up, turn them into ghosts, bind them to the Johj host, and set out from there!
In RWBY, during what would have been the finale of volume 3. Up until then, I had been an observer, an advisor, communicating through visions and dreams.
Then I showed up in Angel form, hijacked the Grimm, turned the city into a mad house with the Madness Wavelength, before nuking Cinder and her dragon. From then on, I was the BBEG! Though I didn't really give it my all.

>Jump 15: Vampire the Masquerade-Bloodlines
>King of Swords, reversed (Perfect clarity of thought, excessive use of force, and mastery of language as a tool for deception. One who, like a great tyrant, inspires not love or devotion, but fear, respect, and obedience.)
>Age: 24
>Location: Los Angeles
>Identity: Drop-In, Tremere
>Drawbacks: To Be Continued (+200)
I'm... a little nervous about how this is going to go, with that card in mind. That honestly sounds like a description of the masquerade being enforced.

>Dominate, Level 2 (1100, Tremere)
Literally disappearing from anyone within 75 feet? Nice. Plus the whole jedi mind trick...
>Auspex, Level 5 (700, Tremere)
Perceive any living or undead within about a sixth of a mile radius. So very yes.
>Thaumaturgy, Level 4 (400, Tremere)
Drain victims without having to touch them, it's like something out of a horror movie. Also making people randomly vomit blood, that's got its own value in terms of incapacitating people.
>Inspection (200, Drop-In)
Ah, the upgrades to my eyesight continue... useful.
>2x Fridge of Blood (0)
Hey, they're handy, and you never know when you're going to need blood for someone dropping by unexpectedly.

I don't really have any solid plans for this. I'm not crazy enough to trigger Gehenna, even with my hand cannon, but otherwise... I'm just going to keep my head down. I don't think I should go after anyone in particular, but honestly I don't think there's much I CAN do to make a lasting difference without blowing the masquerade.

And that's a bad thing because it isn't just vampires who rely on that.

>Jump 16: Vampire the Requiem
>Eight of Pentacles, reversed (Undue attention to small details at the expense of the big picture.)
>Age: 39
>Location: Berlin
>Identity: Investigator, Ventrue
>Drawbacks: Stereotypical Weaknesses (-400), Grip of the Damned (-400)
...but if I can drain from afar, I don't need to grip, now do I? Stereotypical weaknesses will be a royal pain, though.

You know what, let's skip the rest of the build for this one. I got Eidetic Memory, Light Sleeper and Precocious. I otherwise went scattershot and picked up a hilariously large number of skills. And I made this build before I pulled the card - that card described my build way too well. Undue attention to details... yeah, I never did upgrade my physical stats, I relied on other vampire form(s) to make up for it.

And I swear to christ. "It's time to spread your wings little bat." For every fucking background. I know I said it before but I maintain what I said the first time around: My fucking face when.

The first time it really happened was in Lyrical Nanoha.

See, in that jump, early on a combination of circumstances and the Befriending drawback caused me to have to fight Nanoha. I didn't really want to, but a combination of Worm powers, 40k tech and other paranoia basically resulted in Raising Heart just detonating on Nanoha, essentially crippling and hospitalizing her. She went on to become a commander instead of a training instructor, since she was basically only a C-rank after that shit and developed a fear of devices after hers just exploded for no reason.

Guilt really started to build up for me after that, especially considering Nanoha's very visible burn scars across most of her face and the left side of her body. Slight instability occurred as a result, but Nanoha couldn't nuke me into oblivion anymore, so she could barely do anything.

Fast forward to StrikerS-era, I was a dumb shit and got myself hospitalized... with the Mantle of the Saint Kaiser drawback, so I was spirited away to serve as everyone's favorite power source. Anti-mind control perks prevented Jail from controlling me, but I was still pretty much immobilized.

And then guess who comes busting through the wall to save me, running some insane Blaster III combo to make up for the lost capacity? Of course, Nanoha basically broke every bone in her body doing it, and essentially pushed herself even further into the territory of 'paralyzed with no recovery' in the process.

So there I was, with a almost dead Nanoha, some mental instability and untreated PTSD from LoT that was starting to take it's toll and Angel powers. And well... pic related happened.

It turns out particle beams work really well from inside something, especially if you have an S2 Engine.

Posting it up for people who didn't see it in the last thread, I don't think it's drive'd either so!

Never seen a flying bat before.

Anybody know where else I can get some healing gels?
I already know of the gels from Dead Space, Halo, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and the Stim Packs from Fallout.

Well, the obvious answer would be Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia.
Healing gels are an actual item in those settings. They heal based on percentage health, too, which means a dinky cheap one can heal 20% maximum health regardless of whether you're level 1 or level 99.

How does a 40k Warp Entity respond to Ra Tilt (Slayers)?

That's actually a pretty good question.

I don't rightly know.

Don't forget that they're fruit-flavored gummy candy too.

>Jump 17: The Vampire Diaries
>The World, reversed (Regret and disappointment.)
It's teen drama and angst bullshit, there is going to be a great deal of both of those things here.
>Age: 839
>Location: Mystic Falls, 2009
>Identity: Vampire (-300)
>Drawbacks: Thematically Appropriate (-300), Hunted by Finn (-400), Hunted by Mikael (-400), Hunted by the Brotherhood (-400)
God save us from the hormones of teenagers, no matter their actual age. The angst is so thick I can't see the far side of the room.

Well, let's do something stupid for fun.

>Freebies: Vampire Stats, Vampire Healing, Compulsion, Bad Bad Boy, Daylight Ring
At last! I can get a decent tan without burning in the sun! ...literally!
>Ancient (1900, vampire)
>Ad-Hoc Magic (1800)
While it will be somewhat useful here, this is truly going to prove its worth with other magic systems later.
>Original Hybrid (1000)
>Tribrid (0)

Okay. I admit it. I went a bit power-mad. But it was worth it, I say! If power corrupts, does unlimited power cause unlimited corruption?

Wait, shit. Am I going to end up looking like Palpatine as a result of this?

Screw that. I'm just going to try to learn magic and ... it turns out that didn't work because no one's crazy enough to teach a vampire magic and being able to use the magic means they want to kill him for being an anomaly. Awesome. Guess that's our disappointment.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. I think I'll mount said drawing board on this hill of corpses that I ended up creating.

Fucking teenage angst shows.

And the version in Tales of Symphonia gives you a recipe for making them out of nothing but fruit. You could make miracle healing potions out of apples.

>Palpatine
This made me think of what it'd look like if Tom and Sheev had a baby.

Goddamn Crux, how many kinds of vampire are you now?

Grandfather, but that is a travesty!

I saw there was an update to the Kenchi jump on the drive but there seems to be one thing missing. . . You can take Miu as a companion with out having a manly duel with her grandfather!

This is absurd! For those attempting to waifu Miu their ten year stay should become a minimum because they shouldn't be allowed to leave with her until they win a duel against the Invincible Superman himself!

This would be funny.

>that tiny bit in the back

You maaay wanna delete that before the mods see.

Wait, there was an update? Since when? Why wasn't it posted?

Global Rule 15.

It is on the drive, it includes a 100cp option for taking disciple level characters as companions.

About all of them, I think.

>Jump 18: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>Death, reversed (The refusal to let go of the past.)
I WILL BE A MAGICAL GIRL I mean MAGICAL VAMPIRE, DAMN IT.
>Age: 54
>Location: Sunnydale, California
>Identity: Demon (-200), subtype Vampire (-100)
>Drawbacks: End of Magic (-200)
Well, the End of Magic was going to happen anyway, so it's not exactly going to be a surprise; it just means I need to pitch in so that I don't end up a casualty.

>Freebies: High Stakes Fighter (Vampire), Cunning Linguist (Demon), Demonology (Demon)
>Sorcery Savant (300)
At last! Magic, and lots of it. All I need to do is get involved with the main cast, occasionally apply percussive maintenance to them when they're being particularly stupid, get Captain Hairgel to stop moping, and we might actually have a better series to watch.
>Green Tongue (0)
You know, I thought this would have limited use at first, and then I realized there are probably TONS of plant related spells that can be used. Even if I just limit it to accelerating plant growth, this means I can grow wood furniture for any purpose I desire! That's got to have value, especially when I plant a seed and grow a house.

There's really not a lot I'm going to be doing aside from smacking people upside the head when they need it, really. Except killing the mayor of Sunnydale if he refuses to change his plans for becoming a giant demon, because c'mon, you KNOW the big dogs will tear him to pieces immediately. Also ... well, honestly, I'm pretty much going to try and either prepare for the upcoming threats they'll face, and try to save some lives while I can.

Also also; going to shoot Glory in the face. Pretty sure that this is a thing that should actually work, in my case.

Hm. I've got a ridiculous revolver, I feel like I should invest in a nice coat and a hat, and maybe a pair of sunglasses ... oh. Well, now I understand a bit more of why Alucard is dressed as he is.

Got it covered.

Hail Photoshop.

So, Marvel comics, Civil War era, I was that wandering kid who would show up every so often for some random ass chilling and talking with guys or some shit like that. Trying to peacefully talk people out of what was going to happen.

Then the Thor clone happened.
> youtube.com/watch?v=EmtG15XY99Q
"You know Tony, Steve, I tried to be nice. I tried to show the both of you that there were other ways to settle this issue. But now...

"Enough is enough."

Conqueror's and Armament Haki + Hyougoku-enhanced Reiatsu and Kidou + Sage Chakra Mode + Djinn Equip + Bayonetta Magic + Primordial Runes + Speed Force + Aura and Jam Semblance + Technopathy + Kanka = EVERYONE gets shut down, I don't give two shits or a damn

So, yeah...I might had gone a little overboard. Partly because I realized that I could have done something sooner.

>Thor clone
I feel that given the trigger, your reaction was measured and appropriate.

Also they're still damned lucky that Odin didn't decide to go 'you cloned my son, I'ma smite you' in response as this would be an appropriate thing for him to do.

Thanks, I didn't notice it at all, honestly

> mfw I wake to this glorious thing

And you're using the Hover and Cube Memories already! Very impressive.

Few questions for that combo:

We can learn more Haki?
Bleach is jumpable as is?
Where are the Primordial Runes from?
You could have stopped this

On another note, Elantris jump will be served to y'all first, but should I make it my way (100/300/600 with booster) or like the Mistborn format of 100/200/400/600.

Also should I leave this in.
+0CP Cosmeric Continuity
This doesn't appear to do anything. What is a Cosmere, and why would your actions still resonate through it? There's a note from the boss here: Say hi to Hoid for me”.

>Bleach jump. . .
>Jumpable. . .

Haha, NO.

Sadly it is.

I'm fine with your way. I like boosters. As for the drawback, maybe clear it up a bit so that it's obvious to people who aren't familiar with Sanderson's work that it's making the other Cosmere jumps (currently only Mistborn, but maybe there will be more at some point) in continuity? It could be confusing. Also, I'm not sure when Elantris takes place relative to Mistborn, so would you have met Hoid already?

No, that jump doesn't exist and anyone who says otherwise is either lying or a hallucination.

>Bleach is jumpable as is?
I just made a new jump for it myself
I like Bleach, and I'm not gonna go through that pile of shit some people call a jump.