I cant wait for this piece of shit to dump after the December news is only about new hires and a website update

I cant wait for this piece of shit to dump after the December news is only about new hires and a website update

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kW27zYIxZhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It moons, we get rich
It dumps, we buy more

Don't you get it? We cannot lose.

what if buy more and it continues to dump

actually the definition of a bagholder

buy even more. also im so fucking pissed it decided to pump. i still havent accumulated enough. wanted 20k but i only have 13k currently. so fuckin frustrating

i thought it had more to do with a peaking interest for crypto in general. normies are now looking at all crypto not just BTC.

tell me about it, my brig general dreams are fading.

Not just any bagholder, they are worse than the kind of bagholder who just refuses to sell at a loss. They are hyper-bagholders who refuse to accept that it is a shitcoin going nowhere by deluding themselves into thinking it will make them rich.

>LINKies won't be unimaginably rich in two years

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Why is it this shit coin out of all the shillable options? Its literally developed by a two man team above a fucking nail salon that does nothing unique. There are cheaper, more shillable coins with better teams out there, why is this one the most shilled???

I'm never going to sell my links due to their meme value but i am a little concerned that sirgay really does only have 1 commit on his github and then I looked at the code and it is written in fucking ruby. I legitimately only bought in due to Veeky Forums shills but yeah if i would have actually done research beforehand I probably would have passed on the project

That’s why you don’t buy more than you can afford to lose. I bought 1k worth. Won’t make it on on trade, but it fuel future trades. Not being too greedy is a crucial part of investing. Bears survive. Bulls survive. Pigs get slaughtered. Some sage advice from my old man who’s made a few million in the stock market over the last 40 years.

yep

I think it is a rich p&d group just pumping it for a laugh...seriously, there is 0 reason behind this buying

Wittingly buying and holding an investment you know is shit because you have already justified the loss. Neither of you will make it.

If I thought it was shit I would’t have bought it at all. You’re just spreading fud. Anyone who actually researches what Chainlink can do sees the value.

whats with all the FUD/negativity about Chainlink

Can't wait to see all you faggots eat your words in 6 months. Fucking losers.

Also if me making it was contingent on one coin (LINK) then maybe I’d agree with you. But since I hodl several others, and you don’t know which one’s they are, you have no basis to claim whether or not I’ll make it. Stop being that guy on /biz. It’s what a 15 to 24 year old does.

let them burn they will be jelly sht when we make it

well, i think people are just being cautious because sergey is mia and there's not even a roadmap or a proper dev team. i don't think the dec 'announcement' is going to be anything more than them saying that they're hiring a dev, a marketing person, and updating the website. no big deal...

Just realized that LINK "investors" are so poor that they really have nothing to lose.

What the fuck do you mean whats with the FUD? This coin is shilled 24/7 on Veeky Forums

It probably started as a joke, but desperate moonbabby newfags took it seriously.

What do you see value in then? I have reasearched it, I see literally nothing special about it. Smart contract capabilities are not unique, many coins have this. I see many more red flags than potential.

Your phrasing suggested you are contingent on LINK, diversification is key. I am tired of the senseless hype of this coin. I see no value in it as an investment and when I try to discuss what others see in it I get either no replies or I am told I am "FUDDING" so tell me what makes you value this coin as an investment?

There's a legitimate reason we try to dissuade normies from entering crypto. This is a Neetman's game. Most of of the pink wojaks and dramatic posts are made by neets who "lost it all" aka money that doesn't really matter. If you are normie or have a family depending on you please cash out now.

Like clockwork, link shills will never defend their investment

tick tock link marines

You don't even understand what chainlink does, dumbfuck. Smart contracts are already a thing.

Stay poor. I'll hire your whole family to mow my massive lawn and clean my house, cunt.

>This is a linklets explanation to what chajnlink does uniquely

>the more value it loses, the more I buy
So this is how Veeky Forums thinks..........

You have it all wrong, fucknut. Chainlink connects external data to smart contracts making them much more useful than before; literally unlimited potential uses.

Again, stay poor. I'll lowball the fuck out of your family too, I won't even pay them minimum wage.

If you believe in a project longterm that is actually the smart way to invest. But when a project is helmed by a philosophy major(who hasn't been heard from or seen in over a month) with one github commit on a project written in a shit tier language like ruby, then yes it might not be wise to keep throwing more money at it.

You got a sister? I'll let her be my sexy little housemaid for 5 bucks an hour.

Do you really think he would've shown up at Sibos & Devcon if he was a Joost Van Doorn?
Have you even watched the presentation from Devcon?
youtu.be/kW27zYIxZhY

Other coins have this capability with solid, active development teams. RCN is an example of a coin with this capability.

Yeah, and if you don't think I'm balls deep in each of them you're dead wrong. Regardless of who does it first, these fags will be my stinky pajeet servants

sorry user I don't know to tell you this but you're not gunna make it

Linked

RCN tries hard to look impressive, but they have no info on their oracle (which is purposed for a highly specific application) other than there is one, and it does stuff. Very likely it is a centralized and fundamentally insecure oracle solution.

so go fack yoself

wow a 20min presentation in which he described what a json parser is and posted a bunch of corporate logos like visa without their consent.

nice

Actually, I take it back. Their "oracle solution" is so obviously overlooked that they probably wont bother making an oracle at all. They'll just use Chainlink.

Read the whitepaper and you will know it. It's one of the tokens out there with the biggest amount of green flags to moon.

Continue to buy high and sell low. I'm sure it will work out for you eventually.