I'd like to thank Veeky Forums for getting me off my ass and giving me a couple grand to my name

I'd like to thank Veeky Forums for getting me off my ass and giving me a couple grand to my name.

Cardano will be $18 on Dec. 27th.

Goodbye

right with hanukkah begins! mazel tov, goyim.

> 25,927,070,538 ADA

Only a 500billion market cap, certaintly possible in 15 days

What are you implying?

Cardano looks pretty promising desu, but it's obviously not going to 18$ EOY. Buying now is kind of like buying ETH in the 15-30$ range

Owner of 1.6k ADA's, should I buy more lads ?

Do you mean $0.18? that would be much more realistic. Please OP do some basic research into large caps vs small caps and how to properly estimate potential future value.

>tfw finally a comfy coin that I can invest in bit by bit without having to worry about it getting too expensive to invest in
>tfw gonna make it in 2 years

Tell that to IOTA....

mmm maybe $50 ETH, that is when anons really started shitting themselves about being too late, they all made it though.

thanks based user
wish me luck

you're a braver man than me user

never bet more than you're willing to lose

I wish I had more dispensable income.. being 18 is suffering. Hopefully by the time I'm out of college I won't be shit out of luck. I wish I had some ADA honestly.

i like a good bet, but I havn't been all in on anything since my maximalism days

imagine trying to invest in crypto as a jobless 16 yr old. Sad times

I went all in on XMR a two weeks or so ago when it was 95 USD and basically doubled what I started with. Usually my good ideas are followed by bad ones though so who knows, I might get fucked.

When I was a jobless 16 year old, BTC was like 20 bucks. Imagine living with that regret.

True but I doubt you'll be seeing gains like we are seeing them today after regulation reigns in on crypto. It's like back in the 20s, when tons of people got rich and made sure their families were well off into the century. It's 1:1 and we'll probably see a major depression in our 2020s as well...

Inflation will have destroyed the US dollar and most fiat currency by then

My point exactly. Once everyone is on cryptocurrency, what do you think is gonna happen? I can see a culling like the one in the 1920s. Back then it was fiat that just entered the markets. This time it will be $coin.

That's why we're incredibly lucky to be in the market right now. 98% of the normies don't even know how to transfer coins over, or what to look for, it's confusing for them. Give it another 6 months and they'll be in it.

ideally we'd go back to pricing everything in gold and silver but the government cant print gold and silver to cover their asses so its not gonna happen

>we
If I could convince my dad to drop the fiat meme and make some huge money in some promising ICOs (INS) I really would. But he doesn't believe me when I tell him I could double his relatively small fortune. Sigh.

new exchange in a few hours

Can you explain to a newfag if it's still a good time to buy now?
It seems to have spiked a few days ago, is this the lowest level it's likely going to be around if they don't fuck up?

I called ADA like 3 weeks ago. My posts were ignored and archived with 0 responses. My top target was around 25 cents. A guy said something like "durr tha's too low". With ADA at 25 cents, Cardano shoots up to top 5 crypto. ADA at 18 dollars puts it above BTC market cap.
OP here is a big ass cock sucking faggot.

>market cap meme

thats why you buy 100k

From The Merkle article:
>Cardano’s selling point is the philosophy behind it. The team behind ADA claims it is the only cryptocurrency derived from a scientific philosophy and research-driven approach. On the surface, that sounds revolutionary and a clear indication that ADA is superior to its competition. However, this bold claim is blatantly false. It is not the only, and not the first. There are plenty of coins possessing a scientific or academic background and are research-driven (take MIT’s Enigma, for example).
>Beyond this, ADA cannot hide the fact that there are no tangible developments in place. At this point in time, the coin is simply vaporware. The mainnet is more of a litenet than anything, as none of the planned features are currently in place. In comparison to its competitors such as ETH, IOTA, NEO, and WAVES, ADA is seriously lacking in terms of framework. The team, which parades its “global background”, seems to be void of industry veterans and respected individuals within the cryptosphere.
>While Cardano has just recently established itself among the top 10 cryptocurrencies, it is unlikely that it will remain there for long. Many speculators suggest that a pump is in place to artificially inflate this coin’s market cap. While that may or may not be true, it’s logical to suggest that the real value of ADA is far below its current valuation, and it’s safe to assume we will see it exit its place in the top 10 in the near future.

Sounds fucky, really underlines why it's retarded to take marketcap position that seriously.

get a fucking job and stop whining. learn to code you simpleton

ITS DUMPING GJ BIZ

Bitcoen will be safe from regs, they'll use their jew sorcery.