Alright

Alright.

I like plasma because it kills everything effectively, I finally have the money to buy three omega's for my plasma imperial guard.

Here's the catch, I can't find the Macharius Omega on forge world.

What happen to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonanza.com/listings/Warhammer-40-K-Macharius-Omega/175362057?goog_pla=1&gpid=173784728461&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o1&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1cS6BRDvhtKL89em1oIBEiQAtZO5x5kX4yiGM4F9DslBJFKEyrTXOo-V160Rt9ik2GkI1fkaArIJ8P8HAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You field exclusively plasma imperial guard? Your either a mad man or a tactical genius.

>What happen

You didn't buy it, so they had to axe it.

Alright, I don't think that's entirely true but are there third party sellers?

But its Open top.

>plasma Leman
A melta version of this shit would make most bolter bitches instantly go wet

Short range melta, Yup.

Such a threat.

Macharius Omega, I tried finding it on Ebay.

There's nothing there.

This
Not enough people were buying it and they discontinued it.

Last I saw there was one on Ebay selling for $300ish

I can't find any of them.

WHY PLASMA?

>tactical genius

Because fuck marines and marine equivalent

You tried to see if the Based Chinaman has it in his inventory?

based chinaman does and it's $40

Good luck getting in contact with him though, apparently he's got a new email and everyone's a cunt about sharing it.

You can find it on google no problem.

Try this

bonanza.com/listings/Warhammer-40-K-Macharius-Omega/175362057?goog_pla=1&gpid=173784728461&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o1&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1cS6BRDvhtKL89em1oIBEiQAtZO5x5kX4yiGM4F9DslBJFKEyrTXOo-V160Rt9ik2GkI1fkaArIJ8P8HAQ

My google-fu only finds his vp 163 address

CREEEEEEEEEEEED!

Just a bush nothing to worry abou... Is that a Titan? HIDDEN WITHIN OU OWN BUNKER?!
CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Wait, OP, were you the guy that someone in a previous thread was talking about? Did you have an incredibly drawn out battle with the local Necron player which eventually ended in your victory?

Yes.

I would be careful with Chinaman too if you can get him. All recasters have generally bad Macharius casts due to them being pretty shit forgeworld casts in the first place.

Got my Macharius Omega from Chinaman. Only real problem I had was with the sponsons, as the slots to insert the part that turned were partially filled with resin. Took a bit to clean those out. Other than that, completely satisfied.

>look this up
>the Stormsword and Shadowsord kits have also disappeared

PANIC

Dumbass

Not OP, but i'm planning to field an Elysian D-99 regiment with EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER is equipped with a plasmagun and can deepstrike on turn 1

>tfw the entire atmosphere catches fire

>my plasma imperial guard.
Isn't there a plasma russ out there? Demolisher or something with plasma sponsons?

Executioner

>Alright, I don't think that's entirely true

Are you retarded? They literally have a front page banner and dedicated site section RIGHT FUCKING NOW dedicated to shit people aren't buying so they're discontinuing.

You want to be trapped in a tank when a plasma weapon that big blows?