How do you guys handle yourselves at the office? Any rules you live by? Especially concerning roasties...

How do you guys handle yourselves at the office? Any rules you live by? Especially concerning roasties. Do you watch what you say? Communicate only in affirmatives with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IqNlXuOlzew
youtube.com/watch?v=EclX_Peo5_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask my secretary. She's currently underneath my desk.

Don't gossip, don't talk about drugs that you do

Ignoring them is a bad idea, they get really butthurt when you ignore them.

kek they sure do

Don't shit where you eat.

that poor guy is going to get fired for sexual harassment

>Communicate only in affirmatives with them?
best practice.

I flirt with them. Even fucked a couple. That's gonna have to stop. Flirt with them if they start with you, is completely right. It's a fine balance; if you're truly autistic safer to ignore for plausible deniability. Or work in a mostly male workplace.

#metoo

Work a job where they don't eixst, like programmimg.

I feel like that'd create some sexual tension

I never initiate conversations with females. Bad idea. Nothing good can come from that but embarrassment or even being accused of rape. Whenever a girl speaks to me i just keep it brief while looking as uninterested as possible. Has kept me out of problems so far.

And if you treat better looking roasties slightly different some other roastie will get butthurt.

like I flirted with the tight 18yo intern while the 27yo wall‘d roastie sat across and watched it.
I had a moment with the intern where she looked deep into my eyes, the old toastie roastie was really grumpy after watching that.

Seeing as I'm an engineer, contacts in my department are 99% male.

Idk sometimes it would be nice to flirt with a qt roastie but at least work productivity remains high

I inject my semen into all of them.

I'm in love with a girl at work. Shes intelligent, outgoing, kind, funny, beautiful. She's out of my league. I don't know what to do.

Let's say a girl at the office said "hey user why don't we ever talk more? You're so quiet" and you replied "I'm afraid of being accused of sexual misconduct"

Would that get you sent to the head roastie at HR?

>poor
I fucking hate shitters who touch me casually. Sexual and flirty or not. It's absolutely haram and I'm glad they get fired even if it's from sexual harassment when they didn't intend anything sexual.

I'm male, I just don't like fucking retarded normies who can't accept everyone else not being their fucking office cuddlebuddy.

> i just keep it brief while looking as uninterested as possible.
See--> They are taking it personally and it's not unlikely that they'll make you suffer for it long term angling to get you fired because they can't stand that someone at work is a living statement of disapproval of their existence, which is what you will become to them after enough displays of disinterest.

>toastie roastie
kek

Think about how awkward that is... fucking hell..

depends which side of the face bell curve you are on prolly

Definitely. It implies one of two things or possibly both.

1: That you are afraid that you can't contain yourself and that you will perform actual sexual misconduct.
2: That you are so misogynistic that you write off all women at the office as insane malicious harpies who are out to get you (extremely insulting and uncomfortable for all of them).

Any single of those 2, and especially if they think you are a case of both, and you're done for.

No matter how afraid of women's hypothetical power to ruin your life you are, never talk openly about it.

Say you were sexually abused as a kid and developed a lifelong fear of women in general.

>write off all women at the office as insane malicious harpies who are out to get you

ain't it the truth

don't shit where you eat

When I worked as a male nurse I was involved in a lot of drama with women.

But the thing is, I never realized most of it because they were just passive aggressive and didn't say a thing. Only when I started to get bad fake reviews I realized someone had an issue with me.

I’m the guy who doesn’t say anything and gets his job done then spends the rest of the day trading coins and posting on Veeky Forums

I grab pussy's lick buttholes at the office

Women in engineering
>All my friends are men
>I’m more comfortable around men
>I take dick like my life depends on it

t: worked with a woman engineer and within 6 months had slept with all but one of the male staff

>How do you guys handle yourselves at the office?
Like a normal person /thread

>tfw have been touched by female managers many times
>if i did this to a female coworker in the exact same way or if a male boss did it to a female employee we probably would be fired

Holy kek. This fag works at an office. Just live at your mom's place and mine crypto

I work with three sisters. They hug me a lot and they ask for back rubs and back scratches. I've rubbed two of their asses, and give one pecks on the cheek when no ones around. I didn't initiate things, they did. Under normal circumstances I'd never try to act like that toward female coworkers but if they start it I'm not gonna say no.

What is it like to work?

I've had a few manual labor jobs, and they were beyond hell, I can't imagine working for more than 6 months at a crack.

Just file a sexual harassment complaint with HR against them

>tfw teacher (FE college in the UK, so students typically range 17-21 in age, sometimes older)
>tfw dream about fucking all my female students
>tfw I see them and I spring a boner from the dream memory

Send help, I’m going to break the code of conduct sooner or later, just need one girl who is willing

Women are constant victims of harassment and abuse in the workplace. We need to protect women! The best way to do this is to let be in a safe home environment doing things they enjoy like child rearing, cooking and cleaning. A place where they can feel safe and where they will have a protective male husband who will defend them. It's almost as if nature created men and women to have different roles and that women have no place in the workforce other than to disrupt it and be useful idiots for the marxists.

Whats a "roastiie"?

She got so butthurt that she cried in front of the beta manlet who than confronted me about „how you dare speak to her like that?“
I pumped up my chest and raised my chin and declared that I can talk to her however the fuck I want, he backed up and was running back into his corner after I gave him the deathstare.
(I‘m a big guy).
He then refused to greet me in the morning and conspired with the old roastie to get me fired.
he also brought his retarded son into the office once who dropped M&Ms on the floor and I kicked them around and the little fella was chasing them and eating them.

roastie
roast beef
vagina
woman

I mean can't you just wait until she's no longer a student? Keep in contact with them AFTER they graduate.

>tfw so hopelessly beta no woman would ever consider me a threat

e-enjoy your lawsuit Chad

This guy fucks XXD!!!

You don’t understand, the student teacher attraction is based on the power dynamic, once they graduate the fantasy is lost

yes women are that crazy

>What is it like to work?
Sucks man. You can never get personal goals accomplished because you're always at work.

What's it like to be a trust fund baby?

get out

I'm not, I'm broke as fuck living in my shitty car. Posting from mcdonald's wifi right now. I do have $50k in crypto though, it's either that or I make it some other way.

Yes, it's true, I'm autistic. But at least, unlike those fuckers, I have the social intuition to feel when someone wants to be touched or not. I'm supposed to be the one who makes them uncomfortable by being a retarded sperg overstepping boundaries, not the other way around. The world isn't fair.
Btw nice classic pic.

Implying he wouldn't be laughed out and penalized for it, kind of like with men who report their wives for physical abuse. Logical consistency is an incomprehensible concept to most people.

Meh. Couldn't you get the power dynamic thing by asking your normal gf to wear hand cuffs or something? There must be a healthy way to channel this other than getting fired for being a creep.

>normal gf

Good luck.

This is a good approach. Depends on the job but it has worked good for me in some jobs. Just stay quiet. Smile and nod appropriately. BUt basically stay the fuck out of everything. Let them all have their gossip and drama while you stay quiet and always looking "hard at work". Honestly you can't get away with not doing shit all day at work if you can perfect the art of being "the quiet hard worker". They get so wrapped up in the drama and bullshit but you become this solid rock of dependability in their eyes just from the fact that you always look like you are working. I've had jobs where I did nothing but appear like I'm working all day and they kept promoting me because everyone liked me because I never said shit and never got involved in their bullshit. Some jobs this is bad and you have to fake a normie personality but some jobs it's a golden ticket to just stay silent and be a "strong silent type".

If that happens just get a lawyer and sue the shit out of your workplace and manager

the war on drugs is so useless, hate that I can't share experiences with people w/o being called a degenerate

hope my grandkids have it easier

good luck user. if i ever get kicked out of mommys house im just going to live in my car as well and put the other half of my savings into crypto. im not paying rent until i make it no matter what i have to do. living with mommy/living in car/bumming at peoples apartments whatever

Oh man. I quit my job after 1year at the beginning of November. It was a fucking hell of a ride this last year. Literally dated 15+ roasties, some of them at the same time. My only rule to live by was to try to not get caught and stick to kisses, touches and sex only outside of the office

Lol. Hooker in a school girl outfit it is.

Where did you work at, Chad?

is she fat?

A brothel

A fucking call center, so most coworkers were entry level sex starved slags in the 18-27 range. Also the women to male ratio was absurd, something like 80% women / 20%males

She's getting creampied by multiple guys off of tinder while you're fantasizing about her and shitposting.

Work out or earn more money or whatever you have to do to get to her league.

This. I'm probably fucking her too.

I don't do anything weird and try to be friendly with everyone.
Some of the dudes made moves and we're forced to resign. The girl was quite complicit but now she has massive leverage over the company so I guess she's not leaving anytime soon.

youtu.be/IqNlXuOlzew

Working anywhere that has an HR department is cancer. Quit and get a proper job ina trade. You can take the piss out if roasties all day because most of them are at home looking after the kids and living fulfilling creative and happy lives. Except for Stella but she’s a dyke and doesn’t kind you taking the puss out if her, nasty left hook on her though.
>your life serousally sucks if these are the kind of things you are stressing about op...

Ignored a gay (probably) black guy who's shorter than the Asian girls at work. He is also big on brown nosing. Really annoying guy and I showed disinterest but he wouldn't give up. He eventually blew up and used foul language at me while sounding like he was ready to burst into tears. Thought it was my chance to get him fired. Nope he only got a slap on the wrist. Bullshit had I returned fire and yelled at him I'd probably get fired or consequences would've been worse simply for standing up for myself. Supervisor tells me I have to get along with him, when my supervisor and I came up with solutions she'd make it inconvenient for me compared to the bully. I also have to work with the guy which is really uncomfortable and makes it awkward saying hello to other coworkers when he is near (although to be frank I don't want to say hello to any of them). Hate working there especially since I'm getting used more than other coworkers.

Fucking phones. You get the idea. This is my mates Christmas tree. Isn’t it shit? He works in an office in IT and is divorced. He put that up in his 1 bed flat that he’s renting when his two kids visited for the weekend. They helped. He still pays for his roasties 3 bed house and all her bills so the kids have a home.

Just have work friends and drug friends, but don't mix them. -- advice from a friend's dad.

He became drug friends with one of his house contractors, completely different field than he worked in so no chance to be busted but had a good buddy to smoke joints with.

>How do you guys handle yourselves at the office?
i quit my office job
shit is whack
just trade cryptos for a living. what are you, retarded? kek

Superior touches me often and uses "cutesy" names. Fucking annoying, I don't care if she's an old lady. STOP touching me and calling me those names!

Stfu bitch your u sound like a roastie. Just let her have a gobble on your sausage.

youtube.com/watch?v=EclX_Peo5_U

Friendly reminder that regardless of how much money you make, it will still be quite shitty if the white race disappears. What will be left?

Fuck off /pol/.

I'm a sperg. How do I become normie?

Practice. Veeky Forums. Some kinda self help like Jordan Peterson's stuff. Possibly counseling.

Cute student girl LOL,
I can see her panties xDDD
What's her name ? I can't find it on google.co.in

That's Lexi Belle, Pajeet.

Just dont let them tell you what to do

I'm a developer so roasties literally aren't smart enough to be my peers. feels great bros.

>giving a sensible reply
where the hell do you think you are?

I think you may have a narrow sample size to work with, the fact that she was a female engineer and the fact that she was highly promiscuous may not be related. If she had gone into any other field who's to say she wouldn't have acted the same, you know?

I hate all of you.

>source: my ass

I never had real convos w them until our christmas party last night. We all talked about our favorite drugs and had a fun time. It was nice to get to know them out of work

Because........ ??

>hate that I can't share experiences with people w/o being called a degenerate
I mean, there are legitimate concerns involved. I work in EMS and I can't tell you how many people I've seen fucked beyond recognition by drug abuse. But the fact that we draw a line and say alcohol is fine but other drugs aren't is pretty ridiculous to me, its every bit as destructive to people who can't practice moderation.

>.co.in
>.in

he probably has a oneitis at his work that doesn't even know he exists, and is jealous that we all can ignore the thots without any extra effort

Truth hurts lmao

>ugly femanon detected

That's fucking sad. Poor guy

>disgusting normalfag thread on my crypto board
Out out OUT OUT OUT OUTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Being baited this hard