GM suggest to run an ERP on messanger, and everyone agrees

>GM suggest to run an ERP on messanger, and everyone agrees.
>I've never played one, so I tell the others I'm sure, but they claim is like a light, easy version of our regular game. More RP and less mechanics. I agree.
>Since we are using the same setting as our regular game I figure out I will usea gender changed version of my pally, to have some Ranma 1/2 styline silliness. She still wears the same armor and likes women, since she's a man brain-wise.

>mfw five sessions later my character is somehow taking more dick that any other PC or NPC, wherever she wants to or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpVY_ZHGDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>More than any other PC or NPC
So how much dick is that?

five time last session. It seems wherever the GM of my friends want someone to end fucked is my PC.

sounds like goodtimes

Is your PC that easy? Does your PC enjoy it?

you brought this on yourself, assuming this is real.

You started out the game with that female character?

We had a guy character get cursed gender changed, and unwillingly became the party cum dump.

>mfw "he" begged and pleaded with us that he was the same guy we'd known for years, and that we should treat "him" the same way

maybe try a new character?

Hell, here's an idea, since they're saying 'rules light' have your Pally trick some magical realm fetishist wizard into making her/him a dragon.

And then... No one can force the dick on you.

And yet you keep putting up with it, instead of walking away.

People like you shouldn't be allowed out in public.

You lack sufficient willpower, and normal power, if you can't force you dick into the dragon.

>strongly implying rape

... you imply that you're upset about this, but you're still playing...?

>Implying he's complaining
He's bragging.

Is it just me, or do the number of threads made by horny anons increase as Friday nears?

>making her/him a dragon.

yes, it's the buildup preparing for the weekend.

... w-what happens on the weekend

I guess she does, even if it means to compromise her morals over and over.

I guess I don't want to be the one who ruins everyone's fun.

Is your paladin the only female PC? That may be the reason.

Smut thread used to.

Now it's gone so it's released in random threads everywhere.

>I guess I don't want to be the one who ruins everyone's fun.

SURE YOU DON'T LIKE IT?

Enjoy it or man up and say something.

you should leave, no reason to put up with the party's stupid fucking magical realm bullshit, also what the fuck is ERP?

No, there is another, a wizard. The worse part is that this PC was clearly meant to be a slut from the get go. She was even described as wearing only a very low rise, silk loincloth and a short cape, so she always has her breasts exposed. And yet, she isn't the targer like my pally is.

I won't lie it is fun, I just wish things were different. I made this character with the intention of her being strickly into woman. More she has gone with other female (PC or NPC) is kissing, and yet she has been done by I don't how how many dudes by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpVY_ZHGDg

>not knowing what ERP is
user what are you gay?

ERP stands for "Eastern Russian Play"

Erotic roleplay.
So, essentially a game based around a magical realm.

Enterprise resource planning

>P-please! I am the same as before! I am your comrade!

>Yeah sure. Now shut up and get naked already. The fighter and the rogue are waiting for their turn.

>o-okay... just don't be so rough today...

So grow a backbone and start biting and flighting or something.

Or cold turkey if they start to dick you. Nothing ruins RP like the other party just ignoring you. :^)

What the fuck why would you want that?
>not being able to wank to your fetish
>accidentally do something stupid that makes evryone think that's your fetish
>friends think your fetish is wierd as fuck and everything gets awkward
>awkwardness like what happend to OP

I seriously don't get it why??? Can't you just search the Internet for something? Purposeful magical realm is still magical realm.

I can't into ERP because it always devolves into shit-tier fetishes taken to a ridiculous extreme.

>tfw eventually bred "her"

Felt bad for the guy but everyone else got a kick out of it. DM knew exactly what she was doing.

>47585624
>not being able to wank to your fetish
Nothing's stopping you
>accidentally do something stupid that makes evryone think that's your fetish
That's the whole point of the game
>awkwardness like what happend to OP
OP said he was having fun

>Knocking up genderbent paladin

I never knew I had this boner.

Cleric actually, but close enough.

>nothing's stopping you
"Time out. Steve just jizzed on my dice."
"Roll for initiative"

What's an ERP?

>No, there is another, a wizard. The worse part is that this PC was clearly meant to be a slut from the get go. She was even described as wearing only a very low rise, silk loincloth and a short cape, so she always has her breasts exposed. And yet, she isn't the targer like my pally is.
Easy sluts are boring.

You play with strangers over the internet, and you jack off while you do it.

I have only ever heard of one in-person ERP game, and the story is as horrifying and disgusting as one might imagine.

I'm still confused though maybe it's because I'm asexual. Guess this goes in the same box as "why do people want kids?", gods i shouldn't have watched as much Nat geo as a kid

>I won't lie it is fun, I just wish things were different. I made this character with the intention of her being strickly into woman.
Grow a dick.
No literally, on the character.

Epic rap battle

See >GM suggest to run an ERP on messanger
>on messanger

It's not LARPing, you don't meet the other players in real life and fuck them

Although I did once

>asexual
>gods
>shouldn't have watched as much Nat geo

I feel so sorry for you user. So what nothing does it for you? Men, women, everything that pretends to be men and women on smut boards, none of that does anything for you?

That might be one of their fetishes, and they can still do her up the ass or coerce her into Oral.

You're ok with providing some other dude masturbation material while you communicate to them?

"Time out. Steve just jizzed on his monitor and needs to find tissues."
"AFK"

>ERP with blokes

Why don't you just admit to yourself that...

1. You've hit rock bottom as a desperate virgin

Or

2. Ya'll niggaz is gay

Not that user but I agree that it seems to be a bit awkward
>your jacking of to a PC
>a PC played by a dude you have never seen/heard
>who is also probably pounding it of to your PC

This is why I can never get turned on by sexy video/traditional PC beacause I am either PLAYING that PC or someone I've never met is, so indirectly your wanking of to that dude/you

Nigga if they makin u uncomfortable say so, you're all adults

>not knowing 90% of human beings are bisexual to certain degree

"Guys please stop raping my pc"
"No."
>Roll for rape.

According to a recent study, 40% of female young adult respondents said their sexual interest was not only men. And over 20% of the same age category had had sexual experiences with another woman.

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy

Yea nothing turns me on, the reason is threefold
>I watched a Nat geo video about parasites as a kid and when I saw a picture sperm in a science class I thought it was a type of parasite
>I never got why people had kids and asked my mom and dad constantly "isn't it a lot of money to raise kids" "why would uncle name redacted want more than one kid when cousin A and cousin B fight all the time" and finally when I was a teenager "couldn't Aunty yaddayadda get her vacation early if she Didn't have 6 kids?"
>When i was in my early teens I had recurring nightmares about something (cant remember what it was) going though a cut in my leg and eating my brain, this caused a fear of needles, disease, insects, poison, and sex in my early teenage years.

So yeah kinda sucks but I can live of basicly any moderately paying job without worrying about future kids/partners so that's good

So how does this work?
Do you just keep typing until they finish or do y'all take turns describing the scene and finish together or is it like a race?

The second one.

Again, messenger. It's text based. I could be fapping right now and you wouldn't know, how would that be different?

>all these Summerfags not knowing what ERP is or how it works

so embarrassing

It's winter where I am

You could, but I'm not waiting for you to finish so we can go to the next quest.

>I'm not waiting for you to finish so we can go to the next quest.

Which is why you seem to be missing the point of ERP so hard.

>Bunch of guys helping each other jack off

How is that not gay as fuck?

...Go on.

Have you ever jerked off to a picture of a girl on the internet that was draw/photographed by a man?

Which part of the second one?

yeah they don't know how to pretend fuck eachother. so embarrasing.

Who said anything about not being gay?

The only way I can get off with ERP is if it hits my bird-jerk fetish.

I used to masturbate onto birds at a local park. I was taking zinc supplements so I was shooting massive loads and it became something of a sport to me. For anyone interested here is your best strategy:

>First, you need to find an isolated spot so you don't become a sex offender. I found a short kind of channel area where I saw the pigeons would congregate. Next, you arouse yourself. I was usually content with envisioning the occasional jogging lady coming over and taking a shit on my chest, but you do you.

>After you're good and horny, you get some bread. My pigeons preferred white bread but healthier birds might have a taste for honey wheat or maybe even multigrain. Fat, unhealthy birds are slower and easier to hit so remember that.

>Once you are seated on the bench and ready to do the deed, whip your roosevelt out and scatter bread out within a few feet of you. Use your judgement based on how far you know you can cum. I was a lonely and depraved soul who could hit targets the size of a thimble at distances up to 4 feet. You wait for the pigeons to begin eating and to get comfortable with your presence. At this point, you want to coo gently and talk sensually to them to gain their trust.

>Now you're finally ready to cum on your bird. This is a tough part because the rapid motion of masturbation is very frightening to the birds, so you have to be subtle.

>Once you master a technique, you simply wind it up and let it go, aiming depending on your past cumming experiences. I always came high so I would aim for the neck of the bird and catch it right in the face.

It's an extremely satisfying and erotic feeling, seeing those birds reel around covered in cum and maybe even transporting it to other places in the city. Either way I haven't done it in years but every now and then I catch myself gazing wistfully at a flock of birds, cock throbbing and waiting for them to land close to me.

Ok I'll bite.

>Join an ERP game cause desperate
>Underdark, should be super fun
>All my character ends up doing is sucking Orc dick

ERP is suffering

>He doesn't like sucking Orc dick

What are you, a faggot?

I miss the lewd threads

Well yeah, but my character wasn't.

But after all that Orc dick he was.

MODS

Tile patterns

user, trust me...one session of hot bird-jerking, and you'll be hooked. Those little feathery sluts love it just as much as you will