The princess turns out to be the BBEG in disguise

>The princess turns out to be the BBEG in disguise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Well, given she IS the daughter of the Lich King, I guess we should have seen it coming.

>The pure & kind childhood friend is the BBEG

Fuck her anyway.

>the pure and kind childhood friend is a meatsuit worn by the BBEG for the world's longest gotcha joke

> big bad evil princess

You mean again, right?

Like what, the BBEG is a princess in disguise or the princess is the BBEG in disguise? Is this some kind of genderbending fetish thing?

The shanking shall commence as planned. Just more fervently.

>the bachelor turns out to be the devil

>The BBEG turns out to be the princess in disguise

>The true mastermind behind the BBEG is actually the god-damn maid

>the maid is a death knight in disguise

>the maid's panties are a death knight in disguise

>the death knight is spiders

>The butler did it

>the player characters are actually the BBEG in a Voltron suit

>the lich's phlactery was you the whole time

Fuck, I like it. I'm big into reversal of power. A maid makes a perfect evil mastermind.

>mfw she was joking.

It's actually an ancient evil who disguised himself as a maid.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Additionally:
>Most unexplained weird shit can be traced back to the maid feeding you drugs
>Her revenge-plot is to drive the members of the BBEGs family which have all special powers to kill each other

What a shock. For my dick.

So we are playing curse of the crimson throne?

Possible.
The actual Princess is the rogue in our party and the BBEG Empress has been alluded to being a blood relation to the Royal family.
The Queen even called her 'their shame' once.
Knowing our DM's love of cliché, the Empress is likely sister to the Princess.

Should this actually be true, then the Rogue Princess is going to befriend the fuck out of her.

Which is her plan anyway, but this just gives her more incentive.

Replace "princess" with "daughter of local baron" and you have my most recent campaign

Now, you stop that, this is entirely too silly.
This thread has gone way too out of hand, and I cannot approve of it.
No, no, no, I won't listen to a single word of protest you say. I noticed the tendency for threads on Veeky Forums to get silly and no one loves to have a good laugh like me - well, maybe Sergeant Johnson - but this is too much.
Now, let's start this thread over and have a good clean healthy thread, shall we?

>She's incredibly devoted to her father
>She's the apple in her father's eye
>Every mass slaughter, every suppression of life and liberty, every genocide, is celebrated between father and daughter with hugs and kisses
I miss "Be the BEG" quest

>you dicked the princess
>she spares you because you fuck good
Yet another problem solved by sticking your dick in it.

>She can no longer live without your cock
>As such she enslaves you
>But being a slave basically means fucking her on demand and keeping her house clean
>She curses you so you can no longer call out for help, undertake hostile actions against her or stay more than 10 km out of her reach unless she temporarily lifts the curse
>Being "enslaved" basically means being a househusband
>Everything went better than expected

> The pure & kind childhood friend is the BBEG's lover.

Get it right.

been there, done that

the retards who try and dick every imaginary broad get pretty butthurt when they find out

Oh. Okay. Lucky shit my actual character is an anarchist. Now he has two reasons to cast Maximised Disintegrate on her.

>my actual character is an anarchist
>he owns spell components

>Player's spouse is the BBEG

Well, it's more of an eventuality, but yes. Until then, her loving but evil foster father will teach her the joys of manipulating her enemies, torturing people, and crafting evil master plans.

>The BBEG turns out to be the princess in disguise as your pure and kind childhood friend who is your arch rival who is actually a skeleton who is in love with you

why would those be mutually exclusive?

>BALLS DEEP SAMURAI

>Pirate Party
We're still holding him/her/it for ransom. This just changes who the ransom letter gets sent to.

It's just a prank bro. I was making fun of the fact that Proudhon (by some considered to be the father of anarchism) claimed property is by its very nature a form of theft.

I'll just drop this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA

>fade to black
>play
youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM

Well she was a Queen by the end but this is what happened in our recent campaign.
One of our group had a close friend since childhood who kept trying to convince her to avoid the political mess that was going down, and when we ended up working for the BBEG at one point, tried to convince her that it was a perfectly acceptable job and she shouldn't rock the boat at all.
Right near the end in the final confrontation when we have the BBEG at our mercy, their disguise failed just to reveal the childhood friend.
They were the reason we got our jobs so easily and why everything seemed to go right for us since the begining. She didn't have the heart to take kill or capture her friend and by extension, us, and had hoped to just get her to leave to join the ranks.

Now have cushy jobs right near the top, the entire system is slowly changing glaciers move faster for the better and the friend remains in charge, with the lady from our party her personal advisor.

>The BBEG's most feared assassin is the cook

> All the butlers did it.

Harry Potter.

Do I get to wear her dresses, though?

But if property doesn't exist, how can it be theft?

That's great, but we are still crashing this tower.

Spiders are the demons.

I wonder, why would you kill the BBEG before crashing his tower?

Because he wasn't part of the floorplan.

At least you can talk while the other Overlord's minions are dead. Who are you?

Was the BBEG too B to fit into it?
It doesn't matter who I am. What matter is that I prepared Explosive Runes today.

>It doesn't matter who I am
Steven, they expect one of us in the Wreckage Brother.

Incest ending?

I honestly wonder why Bane thought no one would suspect anything in a plan crash when the wings are hundreds of kilometres behind the plan body.
Not only does that look more suspicious, but they'll instantly know it was foul play and the body in the wreckage would be found to be the wrong one in no time at all.

All in all, that film was monsterously shit as it dragged itself from plot hole to plot hole in a vague attempt to tell a story.

They don't expect a big guy like me. They are waiting for you.

>implying royalist swine aren't the BBEGs by default

Have we triggered the fire runes?

In the bathroom with a candlestick!

Hey, it's still Veeky Forums

How is the weather in England? I heard that you may be expecting some rain

Can I still surprise her with her favorite meal and a warm bath?

And, of course, greet her with an erect penis.

>BBEG was a gnome who hid in maid's ass for the entire time

>the single way to kill him is by flooding him

How is this a bad thing?

We could've guessed

Is this a "ways to ensure the players kill everything on sight" thread?

You steal from the community.
And he's right

>Season 2 never

More like a way to ensure this:
>hahaha I tricked my players good, they never would have guessed their princess-girlfriend NPC was actually the BBEG
>lol these players are so fucking stupid hahaha they can never see a betrayal coming look at how clever I am
>later
>wait.. did they just slaughter that creepy little girl I put in the dungeon and rifle through her pockets?
>why are they all so heartless and paranoid? It's like they don't trust a single person in the world
>I can't believe they're all such murderhobos. I need to punish them, Veeky Forums, show me how

But how does it belong to the community if property doesn't exist?

Zizek pls, get back to your strawberry cake.

>implying it's bullshit
See, the difference is that he disbelieves in the notion of PRIVATE property, not of property itself. It's an important distinction to make.

The private property will exist as long as at least one person believes into it and is able to keep something secret from the others.

You're a nit picking faggot who has a problem with imprecise semantics on a French stone polishing IRC channel.

You can keep your secret pet rock collection. Just remember your wife belongs to the collective now.