Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #25

> Thursday, July 2nd, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU

“Whoa, hey, check this out!” Winona holds out her phone to you, revealing her Twitter feed. Apparently she’s been following Kit Blumenthal’s Twitter.

twitter.com/KittyBlumenthal/status/736356279753560064

“We’re not anywhere on there,” says Ingrid.

“Yeah, no shit,” Stack says. Griselda and Denise look over your shoulder at the tweet. Christie is… “I don’t blame her. Christie’s perfect through three weeks, they’re leading the entire Western League.” She folds her arms, pouting a bit at the thought of it. “To think a bunch of Unlimited junkies are getting the drop on us.”

“Hey, Kit says it’s too early to tell,” says Ingrid. “It’s like the first few months of baseball season. Anything can happen.” That is honestly the most optimistic thing you’ve ever heard Ingrid say. “Murphy’s Law applies to any kind of sport with this kind of structure. We’re not Single Elimination where flukes and accidents happen like in the JSF or the ITL.”

“Oui.” Josephina smiles happily. “I believe we will catch up.”

“Christie’s in our Division though,” says Stack. “We oughta get lucky.”

Ingrid smirk at Stack. “Wow, Stack, are you actually moping about something?”

“Whatever,” Stack mutters.

Griselda smiles at you. “Well, I’m optimistic at least. We can beat up on Washington this weekend and play catch up in the standings. Want me to drive you and Denise to work today?” she asks.

> “Sure.”
> “Nah, we can do whatever you’d like today, Griselda.” (SPEND VACATION DAY: 5)
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/hlnbdb.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>> “Sure.”

>> “Sure.”

>> “Sure.”

>> “Sure.”

> “Sure.”
Woo!

>> “Sure.”

> “Sure.”

You nod. “Sure.” Griselda nods to you, then brushes her hair back and leaves the lockerroom.

“Aw, is your girlfriend driving you to work today?” Winona mockingly asks. You push her away, pouting heavily at her. “I’m joking! Come on!”

You point to your armband. “You’re joking to a Superior Officer! I can hand out NJPs you know!”

“Only with permission from the Block Officer,” says Ingrid quickly. Damn it, Ingrid!

-

-

After a quick farewell from Griselda, she gets a call on her phone and has to leave you without too much else. You and Denise step into your Office. And at that, you immediately open the window and bask in the scent of fresh saltwater, the sounds of welding and forklifts, and the imagery of ships arriving into LGA.

Ah, this is the Office life!

Denise sits at her desk, smiling happily. “So, what shall we do today, ma’am?”

> Review the Shifts from the comfort of your Office.
> Take a drive with Denise around your areas, personally see to any work that needs to be done.
> It’s time for PAPERWORK!
> Other

>> Take a drive with Denise around your areas, personally see to any work that needs to be done.

>Take a drive with Denise around your areas, personally see to any work that needs to be done.

>> Take a drive with Denise around your areas, personally see to any work that needs to be done.

>> It’s time for PAPERWORK!

If Thomas the Tortoise has it's own section in a theme park, what the hell kind of show was it?

The best fucking show ever.

Him suffering from allergies

> Review the Shifts from the comfort of your Office.

>M'aam

ooer

> Take a drive with Denise around your areas, personally see to any work that needs to be done.

> It’s time for PAPERWORK!

Your time at the Office is short lived, as you decide to personally to see all shifts under your supervision for today. Today, you’re not doing any busywork yourself, now it’s all about managing the local workers under the direction of Block Officer Hatteberg. You sit on the back of the Kettenkrad with Denise driving you.

Around you, girls work. They’re directed by fellow Officers as well, along with their older male and female counterpart advisors in the US Navy, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine.

Now that you think about it, seems like everybody’s giving you a lot of leeway. Feels nice.

One girl holds out her hand, calling for you. “Stop here, Denise.” Denise pulls up next to her. Judging by the orange vest around her body, along with a leaf logo on her armband, she must be from the Agriculture Department. “What’s up?”

“One of our Combine Harvesters just kicked it. We’re trying to fix it but our harvestin’ deadline is tomorrow and we’re not sure we’ll make it if we try to focus on fixing it,” she says. “Orders, ma’am?”

> “Bring a new Harvester out of storage.”
> “Try and fix it.”
> “Let me see the damage myself.”
> Other

> “Bring a new Harvester out of storage.”
If the deadline is so close, it's better to get the job done now, and focus on fixing the old Harvester after the deadline.

>> “Let me see the damage myself.”
It's probably something minor.

>> “Let me see the damage myself.”

>>> “Bring a new Harvester out of storage.”

> “Try and fix it.”

anons we know nothing about machinery

>> “Bring a new Harvester out of storage.”

Rolled 1 (1d2)

Looks like we got ourselves a tie.

1. Lemme see them sweaty farm tiddies.
2. Just get a new Harvester you cute little farm girl you.

The dice have spoken. Time for tiddies.

Never knew German was so round.

Farm tiddies bet tiddies.

a.pomf.cat/hlnbdb.webm

-

-

Being in the Agricultural Sector was maddening, because the ceiling was one gigantic artificial sun, complete with the summer heat to boot. It made you and Denise sweat in your more proper uniforms while all the Agriculture Girls wore simple light shorts, tank tops, orange vests, and big straw hats for the shade. You’re not going to get on their case for being out of uniform, you’re absolutely baking!

And this is INSIDE THE SHIP.

The Combine Harvester in question was a…

Well, you’ve never actually worked with Combines, but you know that they’re really big and can apparently slice people to bits (Dad showed you those movies when you were a kid.)

Attending to the Combine actually was Winona herself. “Hey!” You point to her, glaring at her. She immediately salutes you, wrench in hand. Her blouse has been unbuttoned to reveal her cleavage, and her skirt rolled up to give more air to her legs. Ugh, no, you won’t say anything. It’s too damn hot. And also there was… Griselda? Winona folds her arms. “Me and my shift were called in to try and fix it but we’re having trouble trying to get the damn thing to work. Looks like a lot of dust in the engine compartment.”

You nod, then look over to see Griselda throwing her arms into the engine compartment. A few farm girls were looking over her shoulder, chatting with her nicely. Griselda smiles at them, cracking a few jokes. “Uh, what’s Griselda-“

“She was here first,” says Winona. “Apparently Griselda helps out the farmers a lot with their equipment.”

“Oh, is she recruiting?”

[1/2]

“Nah,” says the farm girl next to you. “She showed up one day on tour and helped us fix a tractor. She comes back to check in on us every now and again.”

You look up at Griselda. “Griselda!” She looks down at you, smiling. “What’s the damage?”

“Drive train is busted, some of the bolts got knocked loose! Plus looks like the oil’s leaking too, and there’s a problem with the electrics!” she says. “Winona, did you see anything wrong with one of the axles too?”

Winona nods, looking to you. “Yeah, one of the axles busted loose, so the wheels are kind of… not good.” She shrugs.

> “We’ll get a new one and fix this old one up.”
> “Forget it, let’s just get a new one.”
> Other

Best girls

>> “We’ll get a new one and fix this old one up.”
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. In this case, let's do fix it!

>all that damage
what the fuck did they do with it

> “We’ll get a new one and fix this old one up.

>World of SPG
>their first contact with the enemy was getting cancered
They agree. Fuck arty.

>> “Forget it, let’s just get a new one.”
We can fix this one once harvest's done.

This sounds like a project that takes much more than a day. Lets keep production moving smoothly.

Since when Gris so charismatic?

that's what i took it as meaning, we'll get a new one out and fix this one later

thought other option was we'll scrap it

>> “We’ll get a new one and fix this old one up.”

If that is what GS is implying, then yes, we can do that then.

Sorry I should clarify that I was
switching my opinion.

would you kindly go to the board that exists specifically for quest threads?

>Other: try to fix it and if that doesnt work buy new.

“Forget it, Griselda.” You point to Winona and one of the other farm girls. “You two, go get a new one out of storage. Tell the Quartermaster I sent you.” They both nod, heading away. “The rest of you, bring out the ARVs, we’ll tow the combine out of the fields.”

And at your command, a pair of M32B4 Sherman TRVs are called into tow the damaged Combine Harvester out of the fields. It’s a careful procedure however not to ruin any crops as its dragged out, careful enough to take quite a while. “Griselda, how long you’ve been helping the Farmers?” you ask.

She shrugs, tugging at her rolled up sleeves. “Eh, since I was a freshman.” Really? “I mean, I usually don’t have a lot to do. It’s not like people come scrambling to me for help with their tanks or anything.”

“Really?” You tilt your head.

“Yeah.” She shrugs again, frowning a little. “Everyone goes to my sister for tank help.” You nod. That’s fair you guess. She sighs a bit.

One of the farm girls walks over. “Ah, don’t be so modest, Gris. She doesn’t just fix our tractors for us.” She snaps her fingers. “I know a couple of girls in the Loading Department that really love Gris cuz she helped fix the engines on some of their trucks too.”

“Yeah,” says another girl. “Not to mention Rescue owe Gris for fixing up their Cat for them.”

“It’s really nothing,” says Griselda. “Honest.”

“Pffft, as if,” says another girl.

Griselda waves them off. “Honest, really. It’s nothing. If anything, you guys should really learn to fix those things yourself.”

“And miss out on you?” The farm girl wraps her arm around Griselda, then pulls her close. “As if!” She looks over at you. “Come on, Lieutenant, she’s a big help, don’t you agree?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Boast
Compliment the Gris-Gris

>> Boast

>Boast
"For you."

>Polite

>> Boast
Best team captain one can have.

>> Boast

> Boast

“Wholeheartedly, I believe in Griselda,” you say. “One of the best team captains I’ve had.” And that’s saying something considering you’ve never had a team captain before. Griselda blushes a little, twiddling at her fingers.

Finally, Winona returns with the new Combine Harvester. “We’re baaaack!” she yells from the driving cabin.

You check your watch. Hm, it’s actually about lunch time. One of the farm girls taps your shoulder. “We’re gonna get to work and try and make our quota by tonight.”

“Good, I won’t be around tonight so send your reports to my Office and I’ll review them later.”

“Righto, ma’am!” She salutes you. And off the farm girls go to work. You can’t imagine working under the heat of this artificial light, it’s so hot! You look over to see Denise baking like a potato, waving her hand and brushing more hot air into her face.

Griselda smiles at you. “Thanks for the compliment.” You shrug. It’s just stating facts. “I’ll get out of your hair.”

“Thanks for you help,” you say. “Thanks too, Winona!” you call out.

Winona gives you a thumbs up. “Yeppers!”

Right, what now?

> Oversee the harvesting process since you’re here.
> Take a break for lunch
> Go back to the Office
> Other

> Take a break for lunch

>> Take a break for lunch
Go somewhere cooler.

> Take a break for lunch

>> Take a break for lunch

> Go back to the Office

>Other
See what Denise wants to do

> Go back to the Office

> Take a break for lunch

-

-

Being an Officer means having access to the Officer’s Lounge. It was a lounge where Officers had their lunch breaks. A helping of light lunch foods such as sandwiches, rice, and cooked chicken and hams. One of the personal assistants for one of the Lieutenants is busy grilling meat in the kitchen. “Mhm.” She and Denise smile happily. “Firm…” She pokes the meat with her tongs. “But with a little give. These are medium rare!”

You blink. “What if they want them well done?”

Denise and the PA look at you as if you just killed a cat. “We tell them to go back to chemotherapy,” says the PA. Denise nods, agreeing.

Riiiight.

You pick up your plate, then find a couch in front of one of the TVs. Thankfully, this lavish lounge wasn’t well-filled, lot of work today probably.

“Well, well, well.” Leaning on the couch was a certain Lieutenant. “I had to see it to believe it, they promoted you!” Ensign Caldwell, now a Lieutenant. “They promoted me too just a few days back if you’s was wondering.”

“Nice to see you too, Caldwell,” you say.

“Mind if I have a seat here?” She smirks at you, smugly. “I like eating with company.”

> “Sure, go ahead.”
> “I do mind, actually.”
> Other

>> “Sure, go ahead.”

> “Sure, go ahead.”

>“Sure, go ahead.”

> “Sure, go ahead.”

> “Sure, go ahead.”

>> “I do mind, actually.”
FUCK OFF I'M WATCHING TELLY

>“What if they want them well done?”
"We tell them politely, but firmly, to leave."

>> “Sure, go ahead.”
(Fuck. Who is she?)

> “Sure, go ahead.”

>> “Sure, go ahead
Don't be a sociopath, this could be our future wife.

> “Sure, go ahead.”

“Um, sure. Go ahead.” She smiles, stepping over your legs, then plopping herself down on the seat next to you.

“Wooo, long day already!” She checks her watch. “Ya know, when I heard that you got promoted before I did, I couldn’t believe it.” You stare at the news. Nothing really new, but it’s better than this useless tripe. “But hey, I guess truth is stranger than fiction, yeah?” She checks on some chicken, watching the news with you. “So how you doing? Been well? Been kissing the right asses?”

“I don’t-“ You sigh. “I don’t brownnose. I earned my position.”

“Hm, hm.” She smiles smugly. Ugh, so smug. “Well, tell you what. You get promoted ahead of me again, I’ll eat my hat and be your slave for the rest of the year.” Ugh, you don’t need another slave. First one was embarrassing enough.

“Look, I-“ Your Officer’s Pad beeps. Oh boy. You pick it out of your bag and look at it.

> LOGISTICS
> Ensign R. Jones is requesting assistance with loading export items onto ship.

Hm…

> Divert a free shift of workers to her, no need to rush to work.
> Call your lunch break for the day and see to it personally.
> Other

Both

I warned you we shouldn't have let this faggot sit next to us

>> Call your lunch break for the day and see to it personally.

#RemoveArtyFromTankeryMatch

>> Call your lunch break for the day and see to it personally.
Officer on deck!

>Let Caldwell Handle it.

So with the movie all set and done (not mentioning the amount of CUHRAZEE seen), any suggestions for what sort of tanks to add to our roster?

t67, E25 ?

>Call your lunch break for the day and see to it personally.
Where are we going to find all the cat paraphernalia we're going to put on her?

karl gustav
5 of them

online ?

More Cruisers.
Led our own Cruiser Platoon
And maybe get Rosehip to teach us all about NEED FOR SPEED.

Seconding

Comets. Challengers. Stuarts. Crusaders. BT-series. Anything that goes fast, and knows it

I wish Kitten was still around. She should know.

Is there no way to contact Kittain through Gertrude or so ?

Back them with M4A3E2, Panther and maybe T-34/85.
Personally i also want more Tigers but eh.

This. Finish food, then roll on down.

Backing this one.

>inb4 the TC just yells various Mad Max references on the open radio channels

You stand up. “Oh look at that.” You quickly call for a free shift of workers to attend to the matter, while you will back them up once you finish your lunch.

“Oh?” Caldwell gives you a smirk. “Busy work?”

“No, actual work that requires my attention soon,” you say. “There’s an Ensign that just called for help in moving export items onto a supply ship.” Caldwell nods, still eating her lunch. She crosses her arms, parking her legs on the upholstery. Ugh, have some manners. You’re gonna show off your underwear like that! “Now if you excuse me, I have to finish my lunch.”

She rolls her eyes as you bite down on your sandwich. “Okay, okay, I get it. Maybe you’re just scared that a certain somebody is gonna get the position of Block Officer over you.” Excuse me? “Didn’t you hear? They’ve earmarked Hatteberg for a promotion up to the Command Tower, which means her job is gonna be up for grabs very soon.” That- hm. “Of course, they require someone of sound thinking and not someone that’s so poor they have to be paid by the school.”

“Excuse me?” you say. “I earn my salary, thank you very much!”

“Hmph.” She turns her nose up. “It just seems scummy to me the way you earn money and the rest of us don’t.” How- how dare she!? She smirks smugly at you. “Unlike you, I can actually work without having to be paid.”

“You are cruising for a bruising, you hick!” Forget manners! “Why I oughta-“

Denise looks over, poking her watch. “Elodie.” Ugh, you gotta go. You stand up, taking your plate with you. You turn away and start walking off.

She waves you goodbye as you leave. “Bye, bye, Zumzum!” AAAHHHH

[1/2]

>kissing
Yeah why don't we sex our way through the ranks ?

[2/2]

-

-

You fold your arms, wearing a high-vis jacket with Denise as you oversee the loading of export items. Hmph, who does Caldwell think she is. Why, you earn that money yourself. You should spray her with that money next time you see her like some strip club whore! Bet she’ll need the college money anyway, hmph! “Are you mad?” asks Denise.

> “A little.”
> “Yes.”
> “Get to work.”
> Other

>> “Yes.”