Would you play in a game where the only race options were mushroom and/or plant people?

Would you play in a game where the only race options were mushroom and/or plant people?

Only if I can be a fun guy!

kek

Sure. Why not?

Can I be a Bristlecone Pine barbarian?

I think the setting would get a little bit dull without any flesh and blood sentient races.

Only if I can be a Willow Wizard.

Cactus man monk

Cactus man bard

No. I would not play in such a degenerate setting. I would not stoop to such a low level. Why would you want such a thing? You are a disgusting pig. Mushrooms belong in the dirt, like you. Perhaps that's why you came here and made such a filthy suggestion. No civilized man would ever say yes to your fetishized game.

What else you want senpai I can do this all night.

Why not?

My sarcasm-o-meter overheated

Cactus knight?

>contrived setting
>why not

Every thread like this omits any explanation defining how the poster's personal fetish would make the gaming experience more fun for ALL the players. Failing that, the answer is always "No." Even WITH rationalisations, the answer is still usually "No" just because OP is a creepy little fag.

>Stop kicking me in the ass
>STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

Cactus mage

Sorry for the wait, I eventually fell asleep.

Why do you think that?

Game, yes.
An entire campaign would probably be stretching it, unless the Ref is one of those who can make a game like Low Life compelling.

>Mushroom people
Boy have I got some inspiration for you

This kind of thought is how they made Out of the Abyss.

Sure, why not, you can make a good setting out of anything, and as far as "out there" setting premises go, that's actually pretty normal. Let's go.

No, because I am unreasonable.

should have rolled

Ive played that character before, no joke

Is this thread just shitposting Mushroom Men art?

Anyone heard from Antruthius? I suppose the arch Mage would have an opinion on this subject.

oh hey there Kirk

NO. SHUT UP.