I have $250 I can put into crypto (minimum wagecuck). Already have about

I have $250 I can put into crypto (minimum wagecuck). Already have about
>$800 in BTC
>$200 in Monero
> $80 in ARK.
Should I spend the $250 on ETH? Or do you guys think there is a dip coming?
>inb4 hold fiat
Also have $2k in savings account
Just trying to make it, lads.

eth

ARK

LTC

IOTA WEI

Solid portfolio, just needs some ETH.

IOTA. Possible announcement from Qualcomm this week. Possible $10 eoy

electroneum

Same. I'm debating between more Lite and more Ark too ir maybe Lumens

XMR

Im a poorfag who put £100 into XMR in November when they were £108 each and made about £40 profit so far. I believe in XMR simply because it has a purpose: drug dealers on the dark web are increasingly accepting XMR on direct deals while markets are increasingly accepting XMR.
There is an actual demand for this coin that isn't just for speculation

HST is the obvious move

I wont explain to you why, there are already like 3 threads today

This one will explode when it hits a real exchange

>HST
>already 3 threads
Yeah, the obvious shilling hasn't escaped my notice.

I'd go all in on one coin with that kind of stack but that's just me. Don't want to over diversify

Yeah, I understand the sentiment. I just see so many alts tanking that I don't want to risk my money on basically a gamble. Would rather have $2k in "safe" crypto and then chase moon missions with another $500 or so. I work too hard for this money to give it all to some scammer

LOOPRING

look at my gains, barely any investment
Its going to keep mooning

$175 ETH
$50 XRP
$25 IOTA

Replace IOTA with more Monero if you want a safer bet.

ETH might or might not dip a bit soon, it doesn't matter. Just hold steady and resist the urge to sell for a couple years at least.

sit tight user, the real mooning hasn't come yet

LINK $1 EOY

An alt can't tank more than 100%, it can moon as many % as it wants, play the odds friendo

>Should I spend the $250 on ETH?
Yes. Then buy the lowest gen cat you can afford while still having enough ETH left over to breed it with same-generation sires. Then just take it all the way down the generations. Once you've made back $250 worth of ETH (should only take an hour or two), take it out and put it all in LINK. Keep your cats, however, because you'll want to keep breeding and funneling more into LINK. Eventually you'll want to sell all your kitties and get out entirely, but there's no telling when the best time to do that will be. Just trust your gut.

Good luck, user. You can make it.

what is this fucking game

An alarmingly fast-growing bubble.

I'm in

Put it in BTC. Anyone who says different is just a retarded shill.

Bitshares gains in two days