Your party has been contracted to kill the man in this picture, as well as all of his associates/Co-workers and survive...

Your party has been contracted to kill the man in this picture, as well as all of his associates/Co-workers and survive. Do you succeed?

Are we allowed to use plot-armor piercing weaponry?

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Rolling to see if depends on setting

Of course not. Archer's charm is 55% plot armor. The other 45% is alchoholism

how does that add up with 95% lying?

My shadowrunner was pretty much autistic elf Katya towards the end considering she had .1 essence, so possibly. We also had drunk-ass Jestream Sam and a rigger who got way too rich. And a doctor but he didn't matter. Our mage would just wander off and take a nap.

So I just need to somehow cut of his drinking supply

Holy shit, that might actually work.After all, the cumulative Hangover WILL kill him.[\spoiler]

No, I do not succeed as I would join. Slapping Figgis about and banging coked-up Pam is like a dream come true.

Good luck with that, he can tolerate fucking rubbing alchohal. But if you could, you might just be able to.

Besides, Id be more worried about trying to kill Pam, and maybe Krieger.

We are a deathwatch squad, two of us have terminator armour and one is a librarian
So probably we'll be fine yeah

Do you want a rampage? Because that is how you get a rampage.

We identify waifufag of the group and make him betray the others under promise of making his waifu real.

195% archer bruh

All we have to do is poison the alcohol

That would be Cyril. And Lana is his waifu, and she already broke up with him. So good luck with that.

Figgus already does that constantly and fails miserably, and Krieger is already has a waifu

Macrocannon bombardment from orbit. Alternatively, let the freaky-ass magos alchemist test its alcoholic concoctions on them, which was threat enough to get Kroot to talk.
>not krieger, literally a waifufag

I accidentally minmaxed my shadowrunner to absolute shit
He was a hideously cyber / bioware enhanced elf street sam who eventually was able to wrestle with power armoured trolls, flip cars and punch through non reinforced walls

It was a pretty high powered campaign, and the restricted tech he wound up getting a hold of was legitimately ridiculous, eventually he was deemed to OP and we made him the villain.

He killed 2 PCs in the final battle of the campaign before we crushed him in a pneumatic car crusher. Even then our barely conscious street sam had to drop a flashbang in there with him before passing out because he was straining against the hydraulics and not entirely losing.

He was fucking silly, especially when he went full villain as the DM powered him up even more for the luls

He could probably kill archer barring extreme hijinks (so no he'd lose because villain and of course there will be hijinks its archer and friends duh.)

>LE ARCHER XDDD

That won't work because the moment you go up against Archer you'll realize you don't have enough ammo for that macro cannon

Is this like the retarded argument cousin to the whole "If you give batman prep time he could kill Darkseid lel" thing?

But like, with "Lel archer invincible bcus plot armour lel"

Bitch, i was the rogue trader whose solution to problems was an orbital strike. I had three seperate exterminatus weapons by the end of that campaign. Bombarding a continent or three is nothing.

Honestly though he should be dead a minimum of once per episode.

More like Archer will know exactly how many rounds you have and how to avoid them. That's kind of a thing he does.

And don't be shitty. Archer's power is his plot savvy accentuated with high Int/low Wis . Take that away and he's just a regular guy getting killed in whatever edgy way fags like you come up with.

>Your party has been contracted to kill the man in this picture, as well as all of his associates/Co-workers and survive. Do you succeed?

Sure. Barry could have killed Archer but preferred to fuck with him instead due to being crazy and all.

I'm not being shitty.

It's just that what you are stating is a roundabout way of saying he's basically unkillable.

Whatever someone suggests you will just say "He's too lucky / savvy / whatever."

Someone could be capable of annihilating the earth, but you trot out the "Lel you forgot all your ammo" shit.

>Party Technician hacks Barry
>Pain: OFF
>Aggression: MAX
>Pleasure: OFF

The last one is to make sure he doesn't gloat. He only ever loses when he gloats.

If that isn't available, how about the fact that we're a Mass Effect party, with my character specifically being a Krogan. 21st century weapons would be useless against Kinetic Barriers and Krogan skin. Plus our Biotic Human and Hanar could fuck shit up. Then our Quarian Tech expert takes over Krieger's lab to use all his shit.

We'd get that shit DONE

You failed to specify how quickly Archer needs to be killed.

I say the best plan is just to just let him have his drunken fun for the next ten years or so and then collect his corpse when liver failure gets him.

More like you fire a round, miss, and realizing you need to reload Archer either throws something at you or insults you. Probably both.

I don't think OP really wants to gear how we'd "kill" Archer. He wants to hear how he'd weasel out if "exterminatus lek"

That's how you do it Other Barry, that's how you do it.

Wouldn't it in theory be possible to kill the entire cast by shipping a crate of heroin to their office and letting nature take its course?

>implying he wouldn't get a bionic liver
"but he hates bion..."
>implying he has a say in the matter

seems easy really
a crate of heroin, absinthe and oxycontin

They'd probably just fight over it. Pam would do the lion's share and they'd just lose what's left.

Remember Archer Vice? Remember how it led to them working with the CIA?

That is exactly what would happen.

>and then collect his corpse when liver failure gets him.

I mean, he's Mallory's son, who literally runs on alcohol in place of food (they even reference this by Pam and Cheryl freaking out when they see her eat a single grape) and is healthy.

The Archers exist through skill, intelligence, surpisingly good people working for them, and an extremely hefty dose of sheer luck.

Sterling and Mallory are Rogues who prioritized Int and Con and made Wis there dump stats.

Though I can't think of any character with a high Wis sub.

Maybe Ray, he's the only one with even an ounce of common sense. Maybe Cyril on a really good day when the stars are right. That's about it, unless you want to tie Archer's basically superhuman combat awareness and bullet counting abilities to Wisdom.

a macro cannon is a space ship weaon.

He probably has enough Perception points and and feats to compensate for the low modifier.

Well, I think the problem of transforming Berry into a killbot is that it gets rid of his intellect. One of his key advantages is that he understands Archer well enough to lure him into traps. Making him a killbot detracts.

As for the rest of your party, you have a point. ME would be a pretty tough match up for Archer. However, I still think he could weasel his way into beating them, even if its a long shot, whether it be a mixture of seduction, luck or inginuity. I bet he'd definetly try to bang any female aliens you have with you. But you gotta remember, he's gone against quite a lot of sci-fi shit. He even has laser weaponry and such.

You too?

Barry's Int went down because Archer's shitty attitude and freedom from karma drove him insane.

The cyborg bit gave him an early edge, but Archer still kept outmaneuvering him.

Thats why im willing to give Archer a shot in this scenario. Since its still only bullets that are being used, I reckon that he'll have a decent chance of neutralizing/disabling the party through stuff like stealing their weapons, beating them on CC and tricking them.

Why hasn't this show been funny for at least 3 seasons?

I can only assume this is just a "I watched this show so now I'll show Veeky Forums just how awesome my favorite character is" and "nuh-huh, he can't die because reasons" thread, right?

Out of all my current parties, I think only the Shadowrun party could succeed.

My WoD party is a bunch of teens in highschool and my other party is in l5r with no shugenja

My PC probably ends up sleeping with him desu.

Some of the other PCs have magic, so that might maybe work?

>contracted to ... and survive

Do we get a bonus payment for that or something?

No, we just started adding that to the contracts after the incident with a so called "suicide mission" that benefactor refused to pay for because we didn't literally die there.

Even "Vision Quest"?

The same reason your post isn't.

Because it isn't trying to be?

>Deathwatch
>Terminator
I don't know, man, it just doesn't add up

>missing with a macrocannon

There won't be a fucking city left when that thing fires.

You throw him in a pool.
That should keep him down at least until the next season.

>hurr you'll run out of ammo for the macrocannon
And this is why we'd get him.
Turbolasers don't need reloading.

Yes. Orbital bombardment.

Turbo-lasers are Star Wars
Macro-cannons are 40k
Archer would point this out, and you'd be emasculated.

Because you have shit taste?

>trying to emasculate something that's the definition of manly... well, slugly
>implying anyone gives a shit
Of course, you're assuming he gets the words out before being popped like a grape from more energy than a nuke or having his arms forcibly removed from their sockets

Given that my party basically is the man in that picture and his associates in all but name, I think that whether we succeed or not, shit will be really funny.

See, I'll take the "Well Archer has plot armor and bullet-counting autism" wanking over this Nicky NoFun lel I kill your character bullshit any day.

Most of us would rather talk about how Archer would react to bullshit Veeky Forums-related scenarios (which is easy, consideirng the cast is basically a party of PCs) than here you brag about how easy it is to kill people with guns from a setting defined by retarded extremes.

Plot armor is the definition of bullshit, it is the mark of That GM.
Plus we don't get Archer over here, sadly

Archer's "plot armor" is more of him spending a shit load of Fate points because of his plethora of easily-exploitable Troubles. People here are grossly exaggerating it, but since the people trying to "kill" him are hurling planet-killer weapons at him I think it's fair. You have to up his power levels to have this kind of discussion if you want to match the kids going "lel exterminatus".

He gets the shit kicked out of him regularly, but manages to get away from truly lethal situations due to a combination of genuine skill, uncanny awareness of his surroundings and his enemies, and more than a bit of luck.

He's never really been in an impossible scenario and spared by author fiat, unless you count the time he crashed a space shuttle.

also that's a shame because it's pretty darn funny

>You have to up his power levels to have this kind of discussion if you want to match the kids going "lel exterminatus".

You don't really. We've acknowledged that due to his skill, guile and superlative luck he is able to wriggle his way out of most normal and non-extreme situations, so things such as, as you so maturely put it, "lel exterminatus" are required.

I find it amusing you accuse people involving what you apparently consider "unfair" weapons at your favourite character childish or a "kid", since the idea of power comparisons are juvenile anyway, and you appear to be throwing a minor tantrum over Archer being defeated.

You don't need to "up his power levels" - his power levels are fixed, and if they weren't the whole discussion would be completely pointless, as Archer fans such as yourself would simple "up his power level" to match the challenge and thus he would always come out on top.

Archer may be an excellent spy but there is very little if anything at all he can do about his planet being blown apart, and there is no need to scale him up to avoid this "weakness".

Blowing up his planet isn't any different than the power level argument, except in reverse. An Archer fan says "well he outwits you" and a 40k fan will simply say "you can't outwit an Exterminatus". In both cases it's someone going "nuh-uh". Which I guess points out how truly pointless the discussion is.

My only real gripe is talking about killing Archer with a planetary doomsday weapon just feels really mean-spirited. It'd be like starting a thread about killing pic related. There's a thousand different weapons in a thousand different settings which could very easily stop him. But like Archer, the entire appeal of the character is watching him outwit people either through his own merit, sheer luck, or both. Flat out saying "I blow up his planet, he's dead" just reeks of No Fun Allowed.

Unfortunately, one is a nuh-uh which only goes so far - Archer really can outwit most things short of an exterminatus. It seems extreme, but unlike your pic related, there are very few if any mundane weapons or scenarios which can defeat Archer. With such powerful characters, these conversations really are quite boring and mean-spirited, as only drastically unfair solutions really work.

I know how you feel, but really it's just an unfortunate consequence of how the character operates.

They can work in multiple settings

I see this picture all the time and I can never get over how badly the artist mangled Cheryl's face.

All of them look pretty off-model but hers is by far the worst.

This. ISIS iced - without firing a shot.

An anonymous [swidt?] CARE package of quality booze left on the HQ doorstep could wasily finish most of the cast in minutes. A small, ornate box of uncut blueflake coke could finish the rest within the hour.

>le edgy contrarian exks deeelollol!!!!!01010

You forget he's 2.5% a father and 2.5% an actual Archer.

This is exactly what happened.