Katawa Yandere - Hanako Quest (Part 14)

CRAK
CRAK
BANG
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANAKO!” Akira wakes you up without any warning by breaking your door in with a fire axe. You find yourself sitting bolt upright with a box-cutter in your hand, staring down an axe-wielding maniac with burning red eyes.
“… Yeah. This is exactly what I want to wake up to.”
“Right?” Her blonde hair flutters through the air as she flops down next to you. “Lilly and I already planned your party!”
Akira, the last time you ‘planned a party’ you wound up in a deathmatch with Yetis inside an ancient Babylonian sacrificial temple. You know better than to actually say that, however, and instead just yawn and stretch out. Akira watches with a smirk.
“Oh, come on. You’re picking up bad habits from Lilly… You should be excited after your victory yesterday…” Right… you eliminated Emi and Rin with Akira’s help.
Recalling it is… a complex feeling.
Akira tilts her head as if to gauge your reaction, then sighs fondly. “You know… You looked so beautiful back then… covered in blood…”
Then she cranes her head down and bites your neck.
Not a playful or gentle bite either – she literally bites down hard enough to draw blood, which she laps up. Your breath catches. A bolt shoots down your spine. You snap harshly back into full wakefulness with a sensation akin to being fed on by a vampire.

Yan [//////____] Dere
[] Shove her off.
[] Scream.
[] Endure it.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderestraw#
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=katawa yandere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi Akira! Welcome back!

Today's mission: let Hisao understand we are the one for him. Also by force if we need.

I'd believe the first thing to do is

> [X]Endure it

Let's see if last session we switched to the Yan side!

It's time.

>pic
I'm laughing so hard. Are you doing this on purpose or out of blessed ignorance?

[X] Endure it.

>[x] Endure it.

Aw yeah

[x] Endure it

[X] Endure it

Oh good, for a second there I almost thought you had swapped Hisao for SHiki

>[X] Endure it.

You forgot the text.

>[X] Endure it.
Akira's being nice enough to throw us a party. Might as well let her indulge in being Akira for a moment. We'll have to find a way to cover up the wound up for the rest of the day, though.

Steam Group - which is sorta screwing up lately, but is the lesser evil in sending out group alerts.
steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderestraw#
Archives. Self-explanitory,
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=katawa yandere
Act 14 begin! Maybe I should write these in Roman numerals?

>Maybe I should write these in Roman numerals?
It would certainly be more... regal?

>[x] endure it

the girl earned it.

You should start writing them in Alamblak!

yay, Katawa Yandere time !!!

Last time we started with the hivemind and we got a nice session, killing the limbless sluts.
But I'm for regaining some Dere (to use it for another slaughter party, obviously), so I'm forced to choose something else, like

> [X] Scream.

>Maybe I should write these in Roman numerals?
Sumerian numerals or nothing

You ball a fist but remain silent. Akira is Akira, you guess. Who are you to refuse her a snack or two? It hurts, but to a burn victim, pain like that is pretty trivial.
After a minute, Akira jerks away with a jolt, her face uncharacteristically flushed. She looks in the mirror as if to confirm that yes, that really is your blood on her lips. She looks away and hops up.
“A-anyhow… Lilly wanted to throw a morning tea-party for you, so head there once you’re awake.” Then she exits without another word.
…Well… now you need a new door… or maybe you could bunk with someone else? Probably better to address that while everyone’s still here. Lilly’s already at capacity since Akira’s staying with her… which, of your female acquaintances, leaves Team Slumberparty.
So before you head to Lilly’s for your birthday breakfast, you decide to ask…

Yan [///////___] Dere
[] Miki.
[] Suzu.

Thanks doc!

Is this a real question? Ignorance, obviously. Always ignorance. Here I claim I'm the king of ignorance!

> I should write these in Roman numerals?

It would be nicer, but we started another way, so I found acceptable both ones

Fak, I missed last time.(x2?)
Oh well, the place didn't burn down while I was gone.

If we ask Suzu, she gets a good reason to spend more time with Miki - say, Hanako wanting some 'lone time for a night'. We can ship them from there!

>[X] Suzu.

[X]Suzu

Never understand how to follow this...

But one day I will understand all this thing!

>[X] Suzu.

as much as I'd love to say Miki, bunking in her room would only upset Suzu.

[X] Suzu

Can't we get both?
We need more forbidden love here.

I vote for
> [X] Suzu
I picked her for her comedy moments, I literally whorship them. But also Miki would be nice

[x] JUST. FUCK. ALREADY!

Last week we didn't had a session.
Dunno about other weeks you could have missed, but the important thing is now you're here to help Hanako get the Hissssao

Not so hard to understand, bro.
Every week (or so) we have a session. To recover the archives, Akira made a post earlier
so check them out.

But not understanding time now... now vote if you already didn't!

Poor Miki, no one wants her... no one but Suzu, obviously.
So
> [X] Miki

Always trust
>[X] Suzu

We need to make one bunk with the other and take the vacated room for ourself.
I know this quest doesn't take write-ins, but just this once, Akira pls.

Suzu is definitely a much better match for your personality between the two. You head over to her room and knock on the door.
“…Comein?” You here her murmur after a moment.
You ease the door open and suddenly freeze still as death.
Suzu is sitting in her bed, half slouched against a mountain of pillows and staring listlessly at you. She looks dreadfully tired, as always, but that’s not what froze you.
In her hand, she’s holding a steaming tea cup. A tea cup. A tea cup. A tEa Cup. A PorceLAIn TeA cUP.
Steaming with the unholiest of infusions, the odd runic designs around the rim seem to devour all the light around them, channeling it into that blasphemous tea.
“Uh… Hanako?” Suzu catches your attention by raising an eyebrow. You realize you just sort of walked into her room and froze.
“Um… My room was damaged… Can I bunk with you for a while?”
She sips her perniciously-warmed tea to wake up. “Damaged… ho- wait… is… that a bite-mark?” She raises an eyebrow.
You make a metal note to cover that for later. “O-oh. Akira. Lilly’s sister.”
“Akira… Room… Bite…” Suddenly her face lights up and she starts giggling like a drunkard. “Sure… y-you can stay… heeeeeerreee…” She loses herself again. Unsure of what she suddenly found so funny, you thank her and leave.
Time is wasting and you certainly don’t want to be late to your own birthday tea, but should you maybe drop by Miki’s and let her know about the new roomie-setup? It couldn’t take ‘that’ long… right?

Yan [///////___] Dere
[] Stop by Miki’s.
[] Go directly to your room and get changed.

More Miki is always good, let's go talk to her
>[X] Stop by Miki's.

[X] Stop by Miki’s.

Bring Miki with us!

Oy, let's score them dere points, seal this love affair and then get smashed during our party breakfast.

]X[ Stop by Miki's

>Lilly has the teapot
>Suzu has a cup

HoW mANy MOrE PIecES?!

>[X] Stop by Miki’s.

I think Suzu will try to take Miki. If not, she has no hope and her destiny will be to finish in the friendzone forever.

Plus, we can't risk to stay here a lot of time as it happened on part 3 or 4 of this quest. So

> [X] Go directly to your room and get changed.

>[x] Stop by Miki’s.

tHe TeA CUb
So we were told earlier that we needed to complete the set right? How many piece have we collected atm and how many do we need?

Why is there no kill her and take what's rightfully yours option!?

[X] stop by Miki's

I think we need a total of three pieces and we know where two are.

Wait wait wait... SUZU HAS THE 2ND PIECE OF THE TEA SET???
Only 1 to go?

About the choice, unsure on what to do. I'd wanna avoid we lost too many time before the party, we still have to remember that the deaf bitch can be really close to the Hisao - we should try to stalk him as soon as we can. He can be also depressed for Emi's death.
So
> [X] Go directly to your room and get changed.

Party, than Hisao

> Why is there no kill her and
> take what's rightfully yours option!?

THIS
Please.
Aren't we playing a Yandere Quest?

>[X] Go directly to your room and get changed.

because 1) Suzu is our ally and 2) Akiratrip has already revealed we will need allies in order to actually USE the set.

no killing the help.

Pretty sure we're just missing the saucer now.

Do we have to assemble the tea set, or simply find the pieces. Does this count as found?

Yeah, yeah, rules.
How boring.

I'd prefer to surrender to the holy teaset's madness.

You decide a brief stop by Miki’s is in order. You head over to her room and knock tw-
WHOOSH.
Suddenly a hand shoots out with blinding rapidity and seizes you, tugging you in with a powerful force. You don’t even have time to fill your lungs, let alone scream. The entire room is dark… and wreaks of blood.
But you know you saw a pair of red eyes.
That’s the last thing you remember before a stranglehold robs you of consciousness.

Cold.
Heavy.
Wait… Where…
You regain consciousness in a dark room with a concrete floor, at the center of which is a chain is anchored to the floor, winding towards… you?
Clank.
Suddenly, you become aware of the metal collar around your neck. That was… Wait. That… Your mind blanks over with a fog as you realize you’re chained up.
“Wakey, Wakey, Hanners.”
Then a clear voice slices through that with a fresh wave of fear. Looking over, you see Akira casually leaned into the door frame, staring lazily at you with those crazed red eyes.
“I didn’t want it to come to this… mostly. I just couldn’t hold back anymore.” She giggles. “I’d forgotten what it means to be possessive.” The pressure on your back turns into a chill as she walks over and stroke your hair in the manner of a child playing with a doll. “You’ve always been my favorite.”
“A-Akira…” You lock up, not knowing which, if any words could reach her now. She just laughs.
“Oh? Did you want a token of your hunt? Don’t worry. I brought Hisao along.” With a flourish, she tosses a large bag about the size of a melon to the floor in front of you. It smacks to the floor with a wet packing sound.
Your mind whites out. Thinking is beyond you right now. Trembling, your hands reach to open the sack on the floor…

[BAD END]

the fuck

good game everyone.

Well fuck... This was not expected...

OH SHIT

Wait. WHAT?

Akira became Yandere for us???

OMG

I fucking told you guys we should've shoved her off.

Well then.

I have no idea how we could have seen this coming and/or prevented it.

Well fuck. I say we reload at
[X] Go directly to your room and get changed.

Akira. the FUCK.

I thought we were cool.

Huh.

To be fair, we have allowed ourselves to get this close to an obviously threatening character. She's a loose cannon, and that's not going to set up a good end game for us.

Nah the damage was done when we let akira bite our neck.

Okay, so, lesson learned:

We should *not* be letting Akira indulge in her weird Akira-isms toward us anymore. Just... let's just keep her at a respectful distance from now on.

She'll be waiting for us!!

But... the teaset...

R E L O A D
E
L
O
A
D

AS THE WORLD TEETERS ON THE BRINK ON ANIHILATION, ONLY ONE TEAM HAS THE POWER TO STOP IT.
“Wanna save the world?”
“… Why?”
AS AN ANCIENT EVIL RISES.
“Ancient-Evil-kuuuuun~!!! You’re going to be late for class~!!!”
THIS SUMMER. PREPARE TO BE LEFT BREATHLESS.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMGFGOMFG THEY’RE SLOTHS AND IT’S THE DMV AND THEYRE SLOW AND SLOTHS ARE SLOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“Hey Suzu, can I slaughter everyone in the theatre?” Akria asks as the fat guy sitting next to her splashes his rancid theatre-popcorn everywhere.
“After Star Wars.”
“Fiiiine.”
SNOOZE AND SHRIEK: THE MOVIE.
You return polite applause as, once again, you find yourself with the kooky gatekeepers of life and death.

shit... SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

Okay guys, damage control time! We need that goddamn tea set! How do we get out of this, with the tea set intact!?

I dunno, that looks like a good end to me

This is equal to the Mind of Steel FSN end.
It's a Bad End, but not really.
Why should we continue to pursue that stupid Hisao that prefers Shizune to us? Better being Akira's pet.

Said that... What a fucking coup de théâtre, mon ami

True, buT thE TEA 5eT tRanSC3nDS d1meNSIons (Right?) so we now where to find it, another time will reveal itself.

Yeah, sure.
I was the only one to say Scream on the first choice, but you warned us.

Livin' the dream

I am an impatient man who is not willing to surrender our ultimate goal when it is right in our face. I say we still go for it, get back to the room, maybe something will happen to keep us safe.

Wat.

Is this like the false Dead End in the Fate route?

“Shame on you Hanako, for leading a girl on…” Suzu clicks her tongue and shakes her head. “You ‘were’ warned about that, on several occasions. That girls who swing that way can go yandere for you.”
“And yet you led my poor other self into thinking she had a chance.” Akira makes a dramatic gesture. “Weeeeell, whatever, live and learn.”
“By now you’ve kinda screwed up the chances for ‘everyone’ to be happy… At least, without that trick that Rin can do.”
“But.” Akira says. “It’s not too late to save your allies if you’re careful about it.”
“Emphasis on the careful part.” Suzu nods. “Love can be every bit as destructive as hate.”
They strike a back-to-back pose. “So? Where would you like to jump to?”

[] [] []

This is madness.

Not pushing akira off and getting a bad ned is like an analogy for how habako wasn't assertive and got raped+a bad ned in her route

>“It’s not too late to save your allies if you’re careful about it.”
We're fucked.

[X] I will not surrender that tea set knowledge!

>[X]
>[X]
>[X]
>[X]
>[X]
tHe teA SeT sHalL BE miNe

(OP)

> you’ve kinda screwed up the chances
> for ‘everyone’ to be happy

>implying a yandere will care about 'others'

Reload from
> [X] 47613680 (OP)

We should avoid Akira going crazy, and I don't believe we can do it from other choices

[x] (OP) (OP)

>[X]

guess we gotta keep her from biting us too much.

>[X] (OP)

>[X] (OP)
>[X] (OP)
>[X] (OP)
>[X] (OP)
>[X] (OP)

> [X]
THE TEA SET IS WHAT GUIDES US

Surely the unfortunate ending had nothing to do with our choice of room partner. Following the same route a second time will show Akira our determination. She'll be so impressed that she won't bother us a second time.
[X]

>[X] (OP)
Shove her off, but go to Suzu's after. Simple.

>“By now you’ve kinda screwed up the chances for ‘everyone’ to be happy… At least, without that trick that Rin can do.”
I TOLD Y'ALL we shoulda stayed Dere and not killed anyone, but nooooo.

Reloading from
> [X] OP

It's not picking Miki instead of Suzu we can avoid the Bad End.

BTW I have to say I was disappointed on this KY quest 'til beginning of May. But in the last 3-4 threads I completely changed my idea, it has been a slow start but now we're going full throttle

>[X]

HAHHA! That's hilarious.

>[X]
here

Woohoo! Good Ending!

...wait why is the quest continuing? We won?

>[X]
FOR THE TEA SET

Go here
We keep the tea set piece, but we need to remember to push away from Akira a little. We probably got a huge boost to her Yan for us from killing the Stump Twins together.

Going full Dere led us to... doing more or less nothing, while other katawas gained Hisao's affection or they were able to ambush us whenever they wanted.
It were a sure path for success.

About the choice, stop listening to Wheatley and come back to the
[X] (OP)